• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Fasteroid #1 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:58 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 538 battles
  • [RESET]

Good Evening Tankers,

$30 CAD later, I have 2 Million credits, 4425 Gold, a crapton of boosters, and an AMX CDC.

The gun is very nice, but the teams I've had in it, most have died in the first minute of battle :D

Sorry, this wasn't meant to be a salt post, I apologize.

An interesting note, the CDC *Tier 8* has 1250 HP, same as the Dracula *Tier 7*. This is VERY low for a tier eight that gets no armour whatsoever.

I have been three shot by IS-3 Defenders. Same HP as tier 7, just a better gun. It is not-at-all competitive tier for tier with the Dracula.

I would suggest buffing the hitpoints to 1400 , just like on PC. This would balance it out, without exactly making it game-breaking.( Ahem... IS-3D, anyone?)

Other than that, it is an excellent vehicle! Speed is very good (a little... too good, heh!:hiding: gets me in trouble every single game)

The gun, c'est tres formidable! 212 pen with AP, 259 avec APCR is simply epic, reaching top levels of pen on a tier 8 premium medium tank!

Le char est tres agile, et tres grande! (It really is big though... think of IS-7 big. :O)

Aussi, le char n'est jamais fiable! (The tank is never reliable!) I have noticed that although the gun is fine in accuracy, it tends to derp a lot of fully aimed shots, which does seem a bit trippy.

The size, will not let you dodge shots like a Dracula will. The speed is not superb, it's *above average.* The turret traverse is god awful! I'm not joking. I was flanking an IS-8, and the turret let me down so much, it only gave me a first class mastery and top gun. Damn, that could've been a Raseiniai's. :(

However, do NOT get shot; every single shot you take in the turret WILL kill your gunner! I'm serious! Frontal hull? Your driver will become mom's spaghetti. burnt and laceretti'ed, never forgetti.

So, IS IT WORTH IT?

No, not really. Not unless Wargaming.net decides to buff the CDC to make it competitive against other tier 8's. Literally sucks when you accidentally come face to face with another tier 8, and they win because they start at a one shot advantage of HP. Listen to me Wargaming! DO NOT SPEND YOUR TIME GETTING CDC CRATES! GET THE ALLIES X3 CRATES! The FCM is way more competitive, at the moment.

Although I've listed the CDC as Not Competitive, I still somehow seem to do well in it. o7

(There is also a strong interdependence between a CDC, and his/her team. If you have a BAD TEAM, you will most likely lose. I had to carry a game, literally, THE ENTIRE TEAM HAD TO BE DISTRACTED BY ME, and we won that.( Another 1st class mastery) TL;DR Work hard, carry a*ses.

Good luck on the battlefield, commanders!

Yours truly, Sloweroid the Fastest!

(I also play wot on the PS4, and I'm a bluenicum!! :DDDD

Hugs and Kisses,

AMX CDC-eroid.

Edited by Fasteroid, 23 February 2017 - 05:05 AM.

Former PC WoT Player, Casual WoTB and WoT PS4 Player. FAVORITE TANK: VK 28.01

My Tonques(* for premium, ** for main credit grinder, *** for statpadding tank, ***** for ALL OF ABOVE):

T1 Cunningham, Pz. II G, *Pz. B2, *SU-85i, ***VK 28.01, ****Pz. IV (-O-), Black Prince, **Panther/ M10

Tanka1949 #2 Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:12 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4598 battles
  • [WAR1]

Well I got it anyway.   Armor real bad but we shall see how it does.

Fasteroid #3 Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 538 battles
  • [RESET]

View PostTanka1949, on 23 February 2017 - 05:12 AM, said:

Well I got it anyway.   Armor real bad but we shall see how it does.

If you would like to platoon and get some tips during live gameplay, hmu with a friend request :)

My Tonques(* for premium, ** for main credit grinder, *** for statpadding tank, ***** for ALL OF ABOVE):

T1 Cunningham, Pz. II G, *Pz. B2, *SU-85i, ***VK 28.01, ****Pz. IV (-O-), Black Prince, **Panther/ M10

awesomeplayer9690 #4 Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18532 battles
  • [NORTH]
I've fought against them and I do have to say, they're like piñatas on a shopping cart

"The greatest gift is time. Giving time is giving away part of your life that you'll never get back." - Anonymous

"I'd rather have a Kuro Mori Mine Tiger II for Tier VII with a GuP Maho/Erika crew voice before anything else." -mayjaplaya

[HOW TO] Stat Signature |

Fasteroid #5 Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 538 battles
  • [RESET]

View Postawesomeplayer9690, on 23 February 2017 - 05:44 AM, said:

I've fought against them and I do have to say, they're like piñatas on a shopping cart

yes. This goes to prove my point. It's TOG- levels of hilarity, too cute to do any harm :3

General_Vodka #6 Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:19 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12143 battles
  • [501DV]
$25 USD spent on 3in1 crates = nothing.... And then someone gets a 3in1 on the 1st try.....

Bolo_MkXX_Tremendous_DMD #7 Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19480 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostGeneral_Vodka, on 22 February 2017 - 11:19 PM, said:

$25 USD spent on 3in1 crates = nothing.... And then someone gets a 3in1 on the 1st try.....

Lol we're all degenerate gamblers now

Most wanted for Blitz: Chinese tanks

name explanation

Fasteroid #8 Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 538 battles
  • [RESET]

View PostBolo_MkXX_Tremendous_DMD, on 23 February 2017 - 07:43 AM, said:

Lol we're all degenerate gamblers now

and little kiddies play this game....

Also tagged with AMX CDC

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

MASTERCHEESECAKE