EdAWACS need help to EFFECTIVELY play the AMX 50 100

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

EdAWACSdenyY #1 Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

Resident Nice Guy of the Forums

• Players
  • 33957 battles
  • [DEF_7]
Had a few game in it today. The gun and the mobility is nice. But I just really amateurish in it. I tried saying as second-line support and flanking. I tried ambushing and running away but that gets me shot up. But it just doesn't seem to work for me. Bad teams don't help either. Any and other tips and offers of platoons are all welcome.

Proud owner of Her Majesty's MBT the Centurion Mk 7/1

Armed with the Royal Ordnance 105 mm L7A1 Gun

Turd___Ferguson #2 Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:59 PM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [0081]
I run vents and have a maxed crew.  I've only played a dozen or so games, but it's like any auto-loader.  I try and play first/second line, i.e. I'm towards the front but not fully revealed, I'll let someone else take the first shot.  If you can track people when you have a full clip, you're deadly.  But you have to have hard cover for the reload...it's a must.  Once you've killed the clip you need to be able to hide without any risk of taking shells because you're a sitting duck.  I'll be grinding it for a while if you want to toon.  Maybe I can help boost you up a bit, I'm at a 61% WR.

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

EdAWACSdenyY #3 Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:48 PM

Resident Nice Guy of the Forums

• Players
  • 33957 battles
  • [DEF_7]
Any other tips will be welcome. I really want to master this tank.

Proud owner of Her Majesty's MBT the Centurion Mk 7/1

Armed with the Royal Ordnance 105 mm L7A1 Gun

glass2707 #4 Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30004 battles
  • [GRIM]
Keep some hard cover and distance between you and the red team.  If you are having to relocate to reach a target reload the whole clip even if you have one or two in the chamber.  That way you have 4 shots when you can fire again even if you have to wait a few seconds for them it will be worth it.

Gojira5475 #5 Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:29 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 47302 battles

I'm treating mine like a medium,so far I have vents and strange as it sounds the camo net and the last thing I'm working on and over is either binos or a GLD.

Kinda hang back and snipe,you can effectively kill almost any tank that has some of it's health shot out i.e. I took on a VK 45.01 I think it is that had close to five hundred health and killed it with three rounds.

So sit back,camp,snipe some may not like that but it seems to work for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users