Jump to content


Tank selling limits


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PurpleishPotato #1 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:33 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1594 battles
  • 153
  • [FS]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2017
Just a random question, why is there a limit on how many tanks you can sell in one day?

Change can be scary, but change can also be good. -The big boss, Dogface

 

ALL HAIL DOGFACE!


BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:35 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16124 battles
  • 2,955
  • [ST2RM]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View PostPurpleishPotato, on 08 March 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

Just a random question, why is there a limit on how many tanks you can sell in one day?

 

Probably to stop the following folks from wrecking your account:

 

Your little brother that you let play "just this once"

Your angry "better-half" because you ignore them

That techie guy you bullied in PE

Your Dad - because you didn't do your homework

Your Mom - you didnt do your chores

 

/shrug

 

 


 

 


Thatguyujustmet #3 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:39 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5509 battles
  • 272
  • [XWING]
  • Member since:
    06-14-2016
So you'll get triggered and buy that darn extra slot you need.... With gold
The Biggest Noob From:

PurpleishPotato #4 Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:45 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1594 battles
  • 153
  • [FS]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2017

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 08 March 2017 - 12:35 PM, said:

 

Probably to stop the following folks from wrecking your account:

 

Your little brother that you let play "just this once"

Your angry "better-half" because you ignore them

That techie guy you bullied in PE

Your Dad - because you didn't do your homework

Your Mom - you didnt do your chores

 

/shrug

 

 

 

Didn't seem to work against my angry brother. Not quite the same story that you provided. I killed him in a chill room and he got mad, few hours later while I was in bathroom he went into my room and sold my Cromwell.

 

To disprove those other things, my S/O is my first priority, and I'm the techie guy in PE

Never do my chores though, you got that right


Edited by PurpleishPotato, 08 March 2017 - 05:46 PM.

Change can be scary, but change can also be good. -The big boss, Dogface

 

ALL HAIL DOGFACE!


rajkumarukku #5 Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 38904 battles
  • 1,405
  • [STR8]
  • Member since:
    10-21-2015

Once I sell everything and rebuy them and sell them all and finally I lest with 1 k credits and no tanks in garage.

This made to start everything from tier 1.

 


 


PurpleishPotato #6 Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1594 battles
  • 153
  • [FS]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2017

View Postrajkumarukku, on 08 March 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

Once I sell everything and rebuy them and sell them all and finally I lest with 1 k credits and no tanks in garage.

This made to start everything from tier 1.

 

 

Yeah but you'd have everything researched already

Change can be scary, but change can also be good. -The big boss, Dogface

 

ALL HAIL DOGFACE!


WMd76 #7 Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30480 battles
  • 1,840
  • [DFNT]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View PostPurpleishPotato, on 08 March 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

 

Didn't seem to work against my angry brother. Not quite the same story that you provided. I killed him in a chill room and he got mad, few hours later while I was in bathroom he went into my room and sold my Cromwell.

 

To disprove those other things, my S/O is my first priority, and I'm the techie guy in PE

Never do my chores though, you got that right

well for someone who has over 70 tanks, that 5 tank limit or whatever it is is useful, but i do agree it is frustrating they should just add a password to your garage or if its a bot that youre worried about just make it like pc where you type the price of the tank to sell


My tier 10: IS-7, IS-4 T-62a, Obj140, Obj268, Obj263, E-100, Maus, JgPzE-100, E-50m, Leopard1, M48 Patton, T110E3, T110E4,  T110E5, Fv215b(183), Fv4202                                                    Top Damage Done In Type 59 (6718)! And it was a Fadin's game

Currently On:Conqueror, T69, and WT Pz IV   Top 5 Favourite Tanks:​ Leopard 1, Obj 268, STB1, Dracula, and T34-85 Victory 

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel: Here

Happy Hunting!





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users