Dont close this topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

ElPozoleOlmeca #161 Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:47 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 79 battles
  • [WGA]
Hey everyone, so this topic has been brought up 3 or 4 times already and every time the moderators have closed it down due to derailment, name calling, unnecessary arguments and other forum rule violations. If this continues this topic will be shut down and any further attempts of reopening it in a new topic thread will be sanctioned. This is the only warning we will be giving about this subject matter. Thank you. 

Please read the WoT BlitzGame and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

tankcrunch #162 Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
ty ElPozole.

BRUENHILLDE #163 Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:03 AM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 13716 battles
  • [US-1]

View PostElPozoleOlmeca, on 09 March 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

Hey everyone, so this topic has been brought up 3 or 4 times already and every time the moderators have closed it down due to derailment, name calling, unnecessary arguments and other forum rule violations. If this continues this topic will be shut down and any further attempts of reopening it in a new topic thread will be sanctioned. This is the only warning we will be giving about this subject matter. Thank you. 

It's a dead subject except to a certain few. Please do shut it down. Thank you. 

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2017!  In addition to the 2014,2015,2016 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. Others need not apply.

RagingHESHedPotato #164 Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:16 AM

What's a Potato?

• Players
  • 14526 battles

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 08 March 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

Yes, let me post pics of my anatomy for the whole forum to see.  Nice.  

Stay classy WoTB.

Nothing towards you as I'm your friend in game but seriously why bring up your physical attributes at all? Has nothing to do with the game at all so why bring it up? Pointless IMO.

Edited by xX_ReDeeMeR_Xx, 10 March 2017 - 12:22 AM.

Destroyer_Arashi #165 Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:19 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12186 battles
  • [ANEKI]

Now I know another reason why I play WoWS instead of this game...:teethhappy:

WoTB Clan: Clanless                                            

Blitz is meh, WoWS is better. I'm just here for memes and roasting.

obi__wan__shinobi #166 Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:23 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 50495 battles
Please, please, please shut it down.

christian1470 #167 Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34727 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 09 March 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

Keep spinning.  You just sound angry.  I haven't twisted anything.

However as for you, I just read the last page on that thread you posted, the one about acrisis being removed...  From what I read, it leads me to believe that it was shut down because it wasn't deemed necessary, rather than for some other reason.  From my understanding of the last page, It was an experiment, and if it went well it would have stayed.  

Lol, I just read the sly's post.... lol...   Turns out my hypothesis was right.

http://imgur.com/a/cXF2j

The Magician retains her snow white complexion in the face of truth.

I'm sorry, no where in that post does it state that the council was unnecessary. What it does state is that it did not work as expected. You have made no point. 

Further. I'm not about to call myself a writer, but I do get paid to write by a worldwide publication on occasion. My bio is truthful and easily verifiable, nor is it designed to "hook" an audience. The readership already exists, my job is to entertain and inform them. The forum is similar. The readership already exists, your "bio" (soccer star-super pro gamer with a nice rack) sounds more like a ploy to farm up votes from 13 year old boys than it does add validity to your argument. Neither is it easily verifiable, this being an Internet forum, and you having what equates to an anonymous nom de plume. In short, it adds nothing of real value to your argument, and actually detracts from the volume of upvotes you received on the original post. I, as an adult, upvoted the original on the basis of the 4 points. 

However, reading the last pages here makes me feel that this "discussion" has run its course, devolving into somewhat of a schoolyard shoving match on your part when confronted with points that you disagree with. I do not condone anyone's crass behavior, including yours. Nor am I willing to ignore the hypocrisy of some of the things you have said. In the end, your responses have done as much or more than anyone's to derail this post because of your insistence on being right above all else. That is not discussion, that is a poor attempt at intimidation. 

RenamedUser_1009209701 #168 Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:33 AM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 15226 battles
  • [DD-R]

So is Magic a girl? A boy identifying as a girl? A girl identifying as a girl? 

I'm old and confused by the cartoony girl profile pics. 

I'm also easily confused by the huge volume of unregulated Alts that abound in this Game. 

Which WG seems to identify as ignore.

I think I support the original message but I'm currently identifying as confused, by the volume of words, tbh tl;dr.

I'm Loyal though and identify as Loyal.

As productive as that is, I've seen your stats. You aren't even good at predicting the present.

-clever_pseudonym 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users