• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Chipthed0g #21 Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:28 AM

3 de Asada Con Todo

• Players
  • 41958 battles
  • [III]

View Postrajkumarukku, on 08 March 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

Everyday at least I see one post against broken MM.

Please stop it.

Done with these repeated posts.

I post whatever I want. Don't read don't respond 

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 08 March 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

We are not doing skill based MM.  NO.

Is not Skilled what I am asking is balance players as tanks and fail toons are.

Edited by Chipthed0g, 09 March 2017 - 05:29 AM.

<a data-cke-saved-href='http://i.imgur.com/9hueM6u.png' href='http://i.imgur.com/9hueM6u.png' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/9hueM6u.png</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/9...9hueM6u.png</a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/9...M6u.png</a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/9...png</a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/9.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/9.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/9.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href='http://i.imgur.com/9.../a></a></a></a></a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://i.imgur.com/9.../a></a></a></a></a>

3.8 is BOHICA

_Extremist_ #22 Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18657 battles
  • [DRSI4]
Lol

"Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
                                                                      -George S. Patton Jr.

erovi #23 Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19440 battles
  • [R3ICH]
I'm also fed up with MM, specially those 7-0 battles. Can´t understand why WOT doesn't listen to us on the matter. If I find another game that is as challenging as WOT I'm going to leave, unless win rate is taken into account to give some balance to teams.

acrisis #24 Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17178 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

I certainly agree that some of the battles just get you this close to calling it quits, when red gets three smurfs and you get the solo yolo and an afk, ...

This afternoon I had a steamroll loss game with THREE g00se eggs TOP tier tanks!

1 AFK + 1x 38% + 1x 39% 

THREE ... TOP TIER ... ZERO

Goes back to that old wish, where MM would pick fourteen random players and sort them top to bottom by WR/PR/whatever, one to A, one to B, repeat. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

SpartacusDiablo #25 Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4780 battles
  • [BNKR]
It's fine.

Moving on.

If you want to talk tanks then head on over to the Bunker.

http://thebunker.freeforums.net

​If you are always on the losing team it may be time to admit that "the team" isn't the problem...

dayton07277 #26 Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9645 battles
  • [CROWN]

View Postacrisis, on 14 March 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

I certainly agree that some of the battles just get you this close to calling it quits, when red gets three smurfs and you get the solo yolo and an afk, ...

This afternoon I had a steamroll loss game with THREE g00se eggs TOP tier tanks!

1 AFK + 1x 38% + 1x 39% 

THREE ... TOP TIER ... ZERO

Goes back to that old wish, where MM would pick fourteen random players and sort them top to bottom by WR/PR/whatever, one to A, one to B, repeat. 

Point taken. But its the same for everyone.

tankcrunch #27 Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
its fine, working as intended,comrade. :popcorn:

Bellatormonk #28 Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:03 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8578 battles
  • [AGOGO]

I think part the problem is we need more geographical region servers.  I can't believe how many matches I am in with South American players who seem hell bent on doing the exact opposite of the most of the team.  In most cases I am pretty sure they speak English because they respond back when told something after the fact.  The large majority also have sub-45% WR and less than 2k battles.

I get that this is just a tablet game..but still.  Some of us drop time and money into this only to have people who join a match literally just put their tablet down, turn it off, or finish wiping their a$$ because well..it's a tablet or phone app....

Edited by Bellatormonk, 20 March 2017 - 07:37 PM.

SlipperyHitch #29 Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5791 battles
  • [RM_3]

There can be no denying that within the last 2 to 3 weeks the games have bottomed out. It doesn't matter how well I play, how much damage I do (which is usually the top) the player base has descended into the lower intestinal track of a street rat living on Cheetos. I bought the Super Persh and in only 10 games I mastered it twice and was always top damage each game but won only 3 of those games. 30%!!!!!

This ceases to be fun when I am supposedly assigned a random, "cough" ,balanced, "cough", team ,"laugh", that scatters like the rats they are leaving me to try to carry a game. While I often do carry this becomes more difficult with ascending tiers  - then compound that with the new customer base and BINGO - the fun evaporates like desert rain leaving you steamy, hot and searching for relief from a different mode of entertainment. As such no more games will be played from this tanker who will be enjoying the sweet life of free android games that don't incorporate manipulating algorithms. Until next update - time away from this player chaos is time enjoyed.

SpartacusDiablo #30 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4780 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostSlipperyHitch, on 20 March 2017 - 06:20 PM, said:

There can be no denying that within the last 2 to 3 weeks the games have bottomed out. It doesn't matter how well I play, how much damage I do (which is usually the top) the player base has descended into the lower intestinal track of a street rat living on Cheetos. I bought the Super Persh and in only 10 games I mastered it twice and was always top damage each game but won only 3 of those games. 30%!!!!!

This ceases to be fun when I am supposedly assigned a random, "cough" ,balanced, "cough", team ,"laugh", that scatters like the rats they are leaving me to try to carry a game. While I often do carry this becomes more difficult with ascending tiers  - then compound that with the new customer base and BINGO - the fun evaporates like desert rain leaving you steamy, hot and searching for relief from a different mode of entertainment. As such no more games will be played from this tanker who will be enjoying the sweet life of free android games that don't incorporate manipulating algorithms. Until next update - time away from this player chaos is time enjoyed.

LOL

We all are playing with players from the same player base and yet my win rate continues to increase. Please explain, why has wargaming singled me out to do better while they singled you out to do worse?

​If you are always on the losing team it may be time to admit that "the team" isn't the problem...

Bellatormonk #31 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8578 battles
  • [AGOGO]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 20 March 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

LOL

We all are playing with players from the same player base and yet my win rate continues to increase. Please explain, why has wargaming singled me out to do better while they singled you out to do worse?

Sorry but the stats do not support your claim.  Your WR is steadily declining according to the charts.  Yes we are all in the same player base except the main difference is what time slot you play in.  You might play in a time period where more experience older players are on and some play when there a metric crap ton of kids and people riding the public bus are on and barely paying attention to their little WoTb app as the other 2-3 good players struggle to carry.

It's really not a hard concept to understand that the MM is subject to such variables.  It's not like we all draw a MM pool of 100 Unicums and 100 40%ers no matter the time we play.  There could 20 Unicums on and 1000 40%ers on in the same 3 hours period whereas another time there are 500 Unicums and 300 40%ers.  

Do you grasp some of the variables now.  I am so tired of hearing people say the MM is just okie dokie and their WR is not affected by the large pool of losers playing the game when you are so obviously wrong. Lastly lets also realize the vast majority of us don't Platoon 30-58% of our matches and therefore cannot carry the team as effectively when there are 5 window lickers on the team.  McFly...McFly...?

SpartacusDiablo #32 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4780 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostBellatormonk, on 20 March 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

Sorry but the stats do not support your claim.  Your WR is steadily declining according to the charts.  Yes we are all in the same player base except the main difference is what time slot you play in.  You might play in a time period where more experience older players are on and some play when there a metric crap ton of kids and people riding the public bus are on and barely paying attention to their little WoTb app as the other 2-3 good players struggle to carry.

It's really not a hard concept to understand that the MM is subject to such variables.  It's not like we all draw a MM pool of 100 Unicums and 100 40%ers no matter the time we play.  There could 20 Unicums on and 1000 40%ers on in the same 3 hours period whereas another time there are 500 Unicums and 300 40%ers.  

Do you grasp some of the variables now.  I am so tired of hearing people say the MM is just okie dokie and their WR is not affected by the large pool of losers playing the game when you are so obviously wrong. Lastly lets also realize the vast majority of us don't Platoon 30-58% of our matches and therefore cannot carry the team as effectively when there are 5 window lickers on the team.  McFly...McFly...?

Not sure where you are getting your numbers from... My 30 day win rate is a little over 61% while my career is a little over 57%. Also I have 0.00% platoon rate over the past 30 days and a career platoon rate that is less than 6%.

http://www.blitzstar...SpartacusDiablo

The 

Matchmaking

Is

Generally

Fine

Seriously the folks who blame matchmaking for their poor performance are usually average to sub par players who are unable to admit that they are the problem when it comes to their winrate.

60% winrate players make up less then 10% of the playerbase. The only way to guarantee having a 60% winrate player on your team is to be the 60% winrate player.

In other words... Players need to Git Gud.

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 21 March 2017 - 12:51 AM.

SlipperyHitch #33 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5791 battles
  • [RM_3]

Firstly, I don't consider my performance as poor. In the Ten games I mentioned above I did very well each game getting top damage, carrying 3 and getting dread valiant effort for 4 more. In one I made over 84k, no missions. I don't mind loosing games but do mind loosing the vast majority of games after making maximum damage and having team after team YOLO. Does the MM control that? Watch your team scatter unresponsive to suggestions while the reds wolf pack those lone rats leaving me to try to clean up the mess.

It has been happening with far too much frequency and the MM should adjust for it but doesn't. Some  certainly get the benefit of the supposed balanced​ system while others regularly get the short straw. Chance? Design? Time of day? Sub players? I would vote for designed profitability inhancing software algorithms. They designed the system and say it's balanced but are running a for profit multi million dollar business. Really? Why wouldn't one try to increase the likelihood of purchases? Additionally why wouldn't​ they try to increase the WR for sub players so they don't get discouraged? Throw me at the top every game with that very intention. I carry games often, but enough is enough to this system.

SlipperyHitch #34 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5791 battles
  • [RM_3]

Firstly, I don't consider my performance as poor. In the Ten games I mentioned above I did very well each game getting top damage, carrying 3 and getting dread valiant effort for 4 more. In one I made over 84k, no missions. I don't mind loosing games but do mind loosing the vast majority of games after making maximum damage and having team after team YOLO. Does the MM control that? Watch your team scatter unresponsive to suggestions while the reds wolf pack those lone rats leaving me to try to clean up the mess.

It has been happening with far too much frequency and the MM should adjust for it but doesn't. Some  certainly get the benefit of the supposed balanced​ system while others regularly get the short straw. Chance? Design? Time of day? Sub players? I would vote for designed profitability inhancing software algorithms. They designed the system and say it's balanced but are running a for profit multi million dollar business. Really? Why wouldn't one try to increase the likelihood of purchases? Additionally why wouldn't​ they try to increase the WR for sub players so they don't get discouraged? Throw me at the top every game with that very intention. I carry games often, but enough is enough to this system.

SlipperyHitch #35 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5791 battles
  • [RM_3]
Sorry for the duplicate. User error :)

SpartacusDiablo #36 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4780 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostSlipperyHitch, on 20 March 2017 - 11:54 PM, said:

Ten games is too small of a sample size. You are obviously a good player and your winrate reflects this. I'm an okay player and my winrate reflects this. I just came off of a string of losing games. It happens. But the fact is that over time a players winrate will average out to show an accurate reflection of player skill. Even with my bad string of games my 30 day winrate held steady at 60%.

SlipperyHitch #37 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5791 battles
  • [RM_3]
It is a small sample but more importantly it is an example of the games I have played with extreme frequency in the last week. I know there are anomalies in periodic rates. This however feels very different. Some other factor has increased the number of sub par players affecting game play. I heard there was a recent steam release that may be a factor. The games are much more worse than they were even after the new line of French tanks, and I think we can all agree that was bad.

tankcrunch #38 Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostSlipperyHitch, on 20 March 2017 - 06:20 PM, said:

please show us on this doll where the big and mean MM  touched you.

Banzai_Wave #39 Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9779 battles
  • [RM_3]
And comments like that are the reason we don't have chat anymore. Thanks. How mature little battle man! Came back after 2 or 3 thousand games.

Czechtankcommander #40 Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5926 battles
  • [5TH-D]

3 Player toons...

Make it possible and all MM threads will go away because those discussions will melt the servers...

Honestly make that happen and I think all the MM woes will become a thing of the past.

Czech

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users