How to compress quicktime videos on a mac?

Apple Quicktime

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tomio_Hara #1 Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:53 PM

Monteagle madness

• Players
  • 19927 battles
  • [XWING]

I have recently started recording a few videos here and there of blitz on my laptop for memories sake (along with the occasional YT upload), but they take up an awful lot of space. One video of my AC 1 Sentinel takes up 1.5 gigs of space. However, I know that there are ways to compress large files into smaller sizes, at least I think. Could someone please tell me how to do it or link an instructional guide? 

Thank you

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

Want to cap base? Read this!

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 17769 battles
  • [ST2RM]

Take your pick

https://www.google.c...chrome&ie=UTF-8

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

XplosivEnema #3 Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7947 battles

High resolution videos taken with most screen captures program will generate loss-less formats, because its a raw format it will be way higher in size, try using a Video converter to compress it (will obviously lose some quality), theres a lot of free ones in Google.

EDIT: More details.

Edited by XplosivEnema, 10 March 2017 - 03:07 PM.

Tomio_Hara #4 Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:25 AM

Monteagle madness

• Players
  • 19927 battles
  • [XWING]
I realized like last week I could just right click the file and hit compress.. xd

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

Want to cap base? Read this!

Also tagged with Apple, Quicktime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users