Jump to content


Transferring items from one platform to the other


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

gunslang_iron #1 Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4927 battles
  • 559
  • [5023]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2014

Hello, so recently my parents got me a xbox 360 and I know that on xbox 360 you can play World of Tanks, which I do want to play but I wish I could transfer alll my tanks and other stuff to the xbox world of tank. So I got the idea WG WHY NOT LET PLAYERS TRANSFER THIER STUFF TO ANY OF THE TWO GAMES? For example: I'm a PC player but I want to play on xbox so I send in a ticket to transfer all my stuff boom all done. BUT stuff like the IS3D would not transfer over do to the other platform not having it in their game. WG would not be combing all three games. The reason why is, why should I buy things all over again because I all ready spent $200+ on blitz just to get to this point, why should I spend another $200? WG if you do this it would really show you put players over profits.

Thanks 

Gunslang_iron

Spoiler

 



CustardCreme #2 Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

    C'est La Vie

  • Players
  • 13549 battles
  • 2,492
  • [ATLS]
  • Member since:
    06-12-2015
I mean they are different tanks and they were sold at different values. Like I know some tanks are worth more on the other platforms and they cost more. Hope that helped =)

TZqWCQ9.png

 


CrazyHunter13 #3 Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6242 battles
  • 1,368
  • [PWNY]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013

View Postgunslang_iron, on 11 March 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

Hello, so recently my parents got me a xbox 360 and I know that on xbox 360 you can play World of Tanks, which I do want to play but I wish I could transfer alll my tanks and other stuff to the xbox world of tank. So I got the idea WG WHY NOT LET PLAYERS TRANSFER THIER STUFF TO ANY OF THE TWO GAMES? For example: I'm a PC player but I want to play on xbox so I send in a ticket to transfer all my stuff boom all done. BUT stuff like the IS3D would not transfer over do to the other platform not having it in their game. WG would not be combing all three games. The reason why is, why should I buy things all over again because I all ready spent $200+ on blitz just to get to this point, why should I spend another $200? WG if you do this it would really show you put players over profits.

Thanks 

Gunslang_iron

Spoiler

 

 

wrong forum dude, you're looking for the pc or console wot forums. Blitz here is an entirely different game.

gunslang_iron #4 Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4927 battles
  • 559
  • [5023]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2014

View PostCrazyHunter13, on 11 March 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

 

wrong forum dude, you're looking for the pc or console wot forums. Blitz here is an entirely different game.

No, what I want to do is take all my stuff from blitz and transfer to xbox platform. 



TengenToppaPotatoLagann #5 Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:29 PM

    ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

  • Players
  • 42302 battles
  • 2,783
  • [RNSF]
  • Member since:
    03-31-2015

View Postgunslang_iron, on 11 March 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

No, what I want to do is take all my stuff from blitz and transfer to xbox platform. 

 

but they want you to buy it again. it's that thing, you know, capitalism?

 

just use your blitz hitskin knowledge and go free2play, maybe one premium tank tops.  


View Post_War_Child_, on 20 June 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

Let's face it, they don't even know what it will be and even if they do, they'll probably implement it wrong.

 


awesomeplayer9690 #6 Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18949 battles
  • 2,672
  • [NORTH]
  • Member since:
    12-25-2014

Prices are much different across the platforms, and the stats of most tanks are different

 

They're not gonna give you a better version of a tank for free


 

"The greatest gift is time. Giving time is giving away part of your life that you'll never get back." - Anonymous

 "Can't get ammo-racked if I bring no ammo"

[HOW TO] Stat Signature |


razernaga2014 #7 Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:15 PM

    I drink and I know things.

  • Players
  • 11824 battles
  • 1,423
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014
Yeah maybe for like 300+ usd.  They need to make money somehow.

IS-7 «» FV4202 «» Obj. 140 «» T-54 «» M103 «» Centurion 7/1 «»​ Type 59 «»​ IS-3D «» T32 «» T28 Prot. «» RU251 «» T6 Dracula «»​ Tankenstein «»​ SU-122-44 «»​ T25 AT «» T20 «» Comet «» KV-3 «» SU-100M1 «» Tiger I «» VK 32.02 D «» MT-25 «» Cromwell B «»​ T-25 «» SU-85i «»​ Ki-Ni «» Tetrarch «» T-2 Light

How To Crossfire

[SPUD] and [SPUDX] Local Spudist Pastor

 


CrazyHunter13 #8 Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:53 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6242 battles
  • 1,368
  • [PWNY]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013

View Postgunslang_iron, on 11 March 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

No, what I want to do is take all my stuff from blitz and transfer to xbox platform. 

 

yea, it wont work

pc and console wot is a different game from blitz



acrisis #9 Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:21 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18395 battles
  • 8,332
  • [EQ-TR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

WG wants people to spend money in all versions of the game.

They don't want people to take shortcuts and buy tanks cheaper in one platform and then move them to another. 


 

   Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

 Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users