WG Support is not reading previous notes when you submit a bug ticket

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Freejack1977 #1 Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14445 battles
  • [VSOP]

I want to address this annoying issue with WG and I hope they are reading this, their support is outrages, dilettantes, who use generic responses and don't even bother to read previous threads on the ticket, while asking the same questions or asking for same information that was already asked twice before when you report a bug.

When this is going to end ah? Why you have incompetent people who don't even bother to read previous notes? Hardly professional conduct, do your house check how you provide support and stop using generic responses to everything it's disrespecting to us users.

Chariot_Solace #2 Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8369 battles
  • [WAFN]
Some of the responses to my tickets have been dismissive and hollow, and I didn't refrain from telling them exactly that. The responses afterwards had a bit more substance.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Spoiler

Freejack1977 #3 Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14445 battles
  • [VSOP]
Problem starts when you have to correspond back and forth, to do trouble shooting and they ask for more info, which you provide, then they come back with the same generic template as they asked you in the first thread... which is very annoying that they don't try to read was done before.

Andrew4U #4 Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:29 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3624 battles

I send responses for players that do nothing in battles and battles that have errors.  Each time I send a message, I too receive the same generic response.  At the beginning of a battle, I was logged out of my account.  I reported this and asked why.  I was told to reinstall the application.  When I replied I did that last week, I received another message stating I needed to do the exact same thing.  It does annoy that I can only report so few times per day.  Those reports usually come back with unusual responses too.

dayton07277 #5 Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9363 battles
  • [CROWN]
Its pretty much a useless system...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users