Jump to content


Permanent Ban


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

Sir_Scope #1 Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:35 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 8072 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    06-21-2016
Is it fair if a player is drunk and tells people he is going to sell the account; then someone reports him and the account is gone forever. I have asked many time to be only banned for a year or something, but isnt permaban a little severe?

tankcrunch #2 Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:39 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 2,977
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostSir_Scope, on 14 March 2017 - 01:35 AM, said:

Is it fair if a player is drunk and tells people he is going to sell the account; then someone reports him and the account is gone forever. I have asked many time to be only banned for a year or something, but isnt permaban a little severe?

 

yes it is severe but its severe for a reason, you broke the rules too many times and WG kicks you out.

doonglerules #3 Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9121 battles
  • 925
  • [STR8]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2011

Dont drink and drive kids

 

 

Ya lose a life, maybe take a few while you're at it


Tfw tier 10 MM so erratic you can't get above 1.5 STAR1 on Leo 1


WipWapJaws #4 Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:55 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25736 battles
  • 1,535
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

You could always buy someone else's account

 

#ironic



Chariot_Solace #5 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9754 battles
  • 448
  • [WAFN]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016
I wasn't even aware that they would ban you for that. It seems pretty ridiculous to buy an account though. Someone asked to buy mine in a training room and I laughed at them.

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 14 March 2017 - 02:01 AM.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

 

Spoiler

 


jkwon126 #6 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13365 battles
  • 350
  • [HUCK]
  • Member since:
    05-12-2016
If everything could be undone, there would be no idiots in this world.


acrisis #7 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:20 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17160 battles
  • 7,429
  • [EQ-TR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

... if only wg took banning bots and serial afks and unfair play more serious ... 

:bush:

:hiding:


 

   Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

 Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread


KempBushThe3rd #8 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:35 AM

    How to Git Gud, Step 1: Don't spawn on the wrong team.

  • Players
  • 12332 battles
  • 3,002
  • [FLEET]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2014

Why would a player be drunk in the first place?

 

And you're in [_V_] Void?


Edited by KempBushThe3rd, 14 March 2017 - 02:35 AM.

 

Proud member of the Löwe Master Race. And our greatest enemy is the Lowe Master Race, filled with 45%er Löwe or IS-6 peasants.

 

My Stets:    WoTBStars    BlitzStars        Clan Recruitment:   FLEET     Discord:   FLEET   ARMDA


R0CKET #9 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:37 AM

    I Blame Rocket

  • Players
  • 14527 battles
  • 3,496
  • [-GNP-]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
Bye

Bye Kbm, don't go away mad, just go away. 


_34 #10 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:37 AM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

  • Players
  • 17760 battles
  • 1,100
  • [501AU]
  • Member since:
    11-04-2014
Serves you right, poacher!

Sometimes helpful


face4star #11 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 31907 battles
  • 2,328
  • [-7-]
  • Member since:
    04-29-2012
how much I hate this reporting stuff, people who rat other players are responsible for us now having a dead chat. today it is a dead chat, tomorrow it will be a dead game. what business someone in the game has to you selling your account. some mother teresa decided to save world by reporting you. i would delete accounts of people who report other people for this stuff. if this is true that WG deletes accounts just for an expressed intention to sell account then it is beyond logic.

Edited by face4star, 14 March 2017 - 02:46 AM.


Tackmoney #12 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:48 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23545 battles
  • 1,061
  • [DD]
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
accounts are bought and sold all the time. Who cares. The bigger problem are the bots and wg's silence on the issue.

Darkest_Flame #13 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:50 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8772 battles
  • 2,100
  • [META]
  • Member since:
    01-25-2016
Wish they would permaban your [edited]. Still can't believe you have the guts to call yourself a unicum.


face4star #14 Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:55 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 31907 battles
  • 2,328
  • [-7-]
  • Member since:
    04-29-2012

View PostTackmoney, on 14 March 2017 - 02:48 AM, said:

accounts are bought and sold all the time. Who cares. The bigger problem are the bots and wg's silence on the issue.

 

- Pc and osx bots,

- ghost shells - never gonna get fixed i guess

- broken economy where there two ways to grind credits a) sell old tanks b) lose games and play without provisions

- dead chat

- flattened map

- rigged match making when both teams include equal players  what leads WR slide to 50% for everyone except super unikums playing platoons that MM could not easily balance

 

- off balance tanks dominating its tiers - Dracula on tier 7, IS spam on tier 8

 

i can keep going with real blitz problems but WG showed long time ago that they could not care less about community input


Edited by face4star, 14 March 2017 - 02:57 AM.


BorisBaddenov #15 Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:09 AM

    World's Greatest No-Goodnik

  • Players
  • 16596 battles
  • 3,296
  • [ST2RM]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View Postface4star, on 13 March 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

how much I hate this reporting stuff, people who rat other players are responsible for us now having a dead chat. today it is a dead chat, tomorrow it will be a dead game. what business someone in the game has to you selling your account. some mother teresa decided to save world by reporting you. i would delete accounts of people who report other people for this stuff. if this is true that WG deletes accounts just for an expressed intention to sell account then it is beyond logic.

 

Chat was removed because people were abusive towards others, not because people reported that abuse.   Remove the toxic, abusive behavior like I have personally witnessed YOU commit, and chat returns.   But because of folks like you who rage at lesser players, chat is gone.

 

You only have folks who behave like you to blame.   

 

I dont understand why your ilk cannot understand that simple fact.


 

 


face4star #16 Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:14 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 31907 battles
  • 2,328
  • [-7-]
  • Member since:
    04-29-2012

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 14 March 2017 - 03:09 AM, said:

 

Chat was removed because people were abusive towards others, not because people reported that abuse.   Remove the toxic, abusive behavior like I have personally witnessed YOU commit, and chat returns.   But because of folks like you who rage at lesser players, chat is gone.

 

You only have folks who behave like you to blame.   

 

I dont understand why your ilk cannot understand that simple fact.

this is the game. people rage at game all the time. hockey, soccer, nfl - everywhere players rage. noone ban hockey players scream to each other. and i have absolutly no regrets about me raging. i think it just showed i care about the game. Now when i see as blitz on its way to death I just want to stop it before it is too late.



Dark_Magician_Girl #17 Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:17 AM

    #1 Reroll NA

  • Players
  • 11134 battles
  • 2,095
  • [STR8]
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016
I'll take account sellers over colored geological formations.


BorisBaddenov #18 Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:24 AM

    World's Greatest No-Goodnik

  • Players
  • 16596 battles
  • 3,296
  • [ST2RM]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View Postface4star, on 13 March 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

this is the game. people rage at game all the time. hockey, soccer, nfl - everywhere players rage. noone ban hockey players scream to each other. and i have absolutly no regrets about me raging. i think it just showed i care about the game. Now when i see as blitz on its way to death I just want to stop it before it is too late.

 

Simple fact: raging caused chat to be removed.

 

 


 

 


rajkumarukku #19 Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:35 AM

    My way highway. Don't come.

  • Players
  • 40361 battles
  • 1,550
  • [STR8]
  • Member since:
    10-21-2015

View PostSir_Scope, on 14 March 2017 - 07:05 AM, said:

Is it fair if a player is drunk and tells people he is going to sell the account; then someone reports him and the account is gone forever. I have asked many time to be only banned for a year or something, but isnt permaban a little severe?

 

oh no.

What have done my friend.

Gona miss u in the game.

Send WG support team  a support ticket and apologize.

Only they can help you.

 



Matt99TJ #20 Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:37 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19249 battles
  • 414
  • [501XX]
  • Member since:
    08-05-2015

View Postface4star, on 13 March 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

this is the game. people rage at game all the time. hockey, soccer, nfl - everywhere players rage. noone ban hockey players scream to each other. and i have absolutly no regrets about me raging. i think it just showed i care about the game. Now when i see as blitz on its way to death I just want to stop it before it is too late.

 

Raging is different than your racial slurs and your other racist comments.  Yes, I reported you.  To see you on here blaming those that reported [edited] holes like you is just sad.  But then again, I should know by now that people that make comments like I saw you make are usually kinda slow.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users