Jump to content


Carry me


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

SpartacusDiablo #1 Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 32736 battles
  • 7,955
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

Howdy,

 

I'm looking for folks to platoon with. I'm usually in early am East coast time on the NA server. Sometimes I'm on in the evening as well. I play tiers V through IX with a good chunk of time spent at VI and VII grinding credits (if I don't have at least 2 million in the bank I'm not happy). 

 

http://www.blitzstar...SpartacusDiablo

 

If I look like someone you'd like to carry run with feel free to send me an in game friend request. :)


Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.


Paradox_Donut #2 Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:12 PM

    Russian Sealclubber

  • Players
  • 35584 battles
  • 1,319
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015
Add me i'll toon u

 /img

I   hAvE nO iDeA wHaT i'M dOiNg

tankcrunch #3 Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:31 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 3,551
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 15 March 2017 - 10:42 PM, said:

Howdy,

 

I'm looking for folks to platoon with. I'm usually in early am East coast time on the NA server. Sometimes I'm on in the evening as well. I play tiers V through IX with a good chunk of time spent at VI and VII grinding credits (if I don't have at least 2 million in the bank I'm not happy).

 

http://www.blitzstar...SpartacusDiablo

 

If I look like someone you'd like to carry run with feel free to send me an in game friend request. :)

 

*carries him into his tank* there you go bud.

MayoNasalSpray #4 Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:32 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 32942 battles
  • 4,111
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

Sorry the weight of a Snowflake is too much for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:trollface:


Edited by lookedsquirrel7, 15 March 2017 - 11:32 PM.


SpartacusDiablo #5 Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:15 AM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 32736 battles
  • 7,955
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 15 March 2017 - 11:32 PM, said:

Sorry the weight of a Snowflake is too much for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:trollface:

:(


Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.


MayoNasalSpray #6 Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:26 AM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 32942 battles
  • 4,111
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 15 March 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

:(

 

Just trolling hit me up in game sometime if you see me.



BlackDogD #7 Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:18 AM

    O'Doyle Rules!

  • Players
  • 26700 battles
  • 785
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 15 March 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

 

Just trolling hit me up in game sometime if you see me.

 

 

Dont, squirrel blocks his teammates from reversing and uses them as armor. 


Edited by BlackDogD, 16 March 2017 - 05:18 AM.


MayoNasalSpray #8 Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:49 AM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 32942 battles
  • 4,111
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View PostBlackDogD, on 16 March 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

 

 

Dont, squirrel blocks his teammates from reversing and uses them as armor. 

 

Let me guess you were that T-62a that got me shot and caused me to lose about half of my health in my SU-122-54 because you were pushing me as a shield, I was literally sideways because of you so I did the same to you too. You get what you give. I remember, I don't forget.


Edited by lookedsquirrel7, 16 March 2017 - 11:52 AM.


tankcrunch #9 Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 3,551
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 16 March 2017 - 11:49 AM, said:

 

Let me guess you were that T-62a that got me shot and caused me to lose about half of my health in my SU-122-54 because you were pushing me as a shield, I was literally sideways because of you so I did the same to you too. You get what you give. I remember, I don't forget.

 

View PostBlackDogD, on 16 March 2017 - 05:18 AM, said:

 

 

Dont, squirrel blocks his teammates from reversing and uses them as armor.

 

:popcorn:what a way to derail Diablo's thread and turn it into a slugfest.

MayoNasalSpray #10 Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 32942 battles
  • 4,111
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View Posttankcrunch, on 16 March 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

 

 

:popcorn:what a way to derail Diablo's thread and turn it into a slugfest.

 

I got dragged into it because some snowflake had to complain about something that was his fault completely, I don't put up with peoples [edited]Period.



BlackDogD #11 Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:53 PM

    O'Doyle Rules!

  • Players
  • 26700 battles
  • 785
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View Posttankcrunch, on 16 March 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

 

 

:popcorn:what a way to derail Diablo's thread and turn it into a slugfest.

 

no need for a slugfest. just warning the OP that the guy blocks people. that's all.


HELL_RAISER2000 #12 Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:45 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8644 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostBlackDogD, on 16 March 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

 

no need for a slugfest. just warning the OP that the guy blocks people. that's all.

 

Lol i go looking around the forums for the first time and i see you in like every forum post XD, Hows like been bud? Long time no see, hope everything is well with you :honoring:

"Why you heft to be mad? It's only game..."

*Not going continue to argue with a brick wall who thinks they're mightier than the Great wall of China.*


tankcrunch #13 Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:28 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 3,551
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostBlackDogD, on 16 March 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

 

no need for a slugfest. just warning the OP that the guy blocks people. that's all.

 

squirrel say its your fault, therefore I don't believe you.

BlackDogD #14 Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:30 PM

    O'Doyle Rules!

  • Players
  • 26700 battles
  • 785
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View Posttankcrunch, on 17 March 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

 

squirrel say its your fault, therefore I don't believe you.

 

Oh no! how will i ever go on?


SpartacusDiablo #15 Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 32736 battles
  • 7,955
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
Well this devolved quickly.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.


_GeneralPearson #16 Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 3785 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    02-22-2017
Be on In a few hours.. Add me

SpartacusDiablo #17 Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:50 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 32736 battles
  • 7,955
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
I haven't been on much. I'll be adding folks once I really sit down with the intent to play.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users