The matchmaker on this game

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

SpartacusDiablo #21 Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5484 battles
  • [UW]

Going forward this will be my canned response to any thread about matchmaking.

​If you are always on the losing team it may be time to admit that "the team" isn't the problem...

SlipperyHitch #22 Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6174 battles
  • [RM_3]

LOL. You must be on their payroll. :) Just like mainstream media, an attempt to shut down any disagreement. As if your experience is the only acceptibily correct  one.  I have no doubt what you say about YOUR games is accurate. Is it not possible that others do not share in this experience? We know it won't change. Pie in the sky hopes.  Yum, pie, much more pleasant than the MM! Exactly why the game isn't worth playing anymore. So many better things to enjoy! 

Edited by SlipperyHitch, 22 March 2017 - 01:39 PM.

tankcrunch #23 Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostSlipperyHitch, on 22 March 2017 - 01:07 PM, said:

LOL. You must be on their payroll. :) Just like mainstream media, an attempt to shut down any disagreement. As if your experience is the only acceptibily correct  one.  I have no doubt what you say about YOUR games is accurate. Is it not possible that others do not share in this experience? We know it won't change. Pie in the sky hopes.  Yum, pie, much more pleasant than the MM! Exactly why the game isn't worth playing anymore. So many better things to enjoy!

get lost. stop whining like a baby, MM IS FINE.

SpartacusDiablo #24 Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5484 battles
  • [UW]

View PostSlipperyHitch, on 22 March 2017 - 01:07 PM, said:

I honestly don't get what you're on about. You run a 60% winrate. You are contributing and winning far more than 90% of the playerbase.  We all have bad games with bad teammates but a good player (which you appear to be) will win far more than they​ lose once you look at the big picture.

As far as being on the payroll goes... That's just silly. I have my issues with how WG does some things. The Matchmaking just isn't one of them.

​If you are always on the losing team it may be time to admit that "the team" isn't the problem...

lookedsquirrel7 #25 Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 20749 battles
I am not at liberty to discuss how much they pay me for getting good match making to make it look like match making is fair and it's your fault.

Banzai_Wave #26 Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10004 battles
  • [RM_3]

Block Quote

The match making has gotten worse because war gaming is failing because of their catering to gold. So instead of correcting that they are going after making the money spenders happy by giving them a even bigger advantage. Basically they know they have alienated average players and looking for the final payday before no one plays this game anymore.

Quoted from above. (spelling improved)

MM is rigid for sure. Doubt it is always in favor of cash customers. More likely gives favor to your opposing team when they are trying to push you into a purchase. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! - Only thing on their mind!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users