M26 Pershing: Neglected to death?

american american tanks general discussion

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: Game balance and whatnot, cast your vote below. (18 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Please keep the poll votes to the 2 questions please, but alas, do you think the Pershing needs a buff? or is it fine as is?

1. The Pershing Needs a buff. (12 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. The Pershing doesn't need a buff. (6 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Hide poll

supercessna1959 #21 Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9790 battles
  • [AFT-]

View PostLord_Voldemort_, on 19 March 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

Yeah plz do. Thx m8 o7. I think you meant "dying" tho :trollface:

no prob kek. and oi u cheeky skrub m8 wanna go m8 stob beatin round the bush m8 OI M8 U EH GRAMMER NATZI M8 OIIIII U CHEEKY SKRUB M8. oh, and heres my trash yt page. https://www.youtube....Y9MhJ6y6Z_5LZ8g
https://discord.gg/tauu3d6  <-- Link to my trash discord server. Tier 10s researched/owned: T110e5, FV215B183, Obj.140, M48 Patton, T110e3. M46 Patton is best Patton, no exceptions. 

_Maho_Nishizumi_212 #22 Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3674 battles
  • [A-R-C]
plz. staph. nao.

591e57f389444019235133.gif NEVER CLAIMED TO BE GOOD!   Fav tanks:M103,Easy 8 Type 62 E-25 Black Prince

Kantai Collection:Kancolle episodes Space Battleship Yamato 2199 episodes

Girls und Panzer episodes Girls und Panzer der Film

High School Fleet episodes 

Arpeggio of Blue Steel episodes

Posit1ve_ #23 Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 26069 battles
  • [IRD]

Pershing is actually pretty good.

You compare it to the STA and the Indien, but you'll find the Pershing beats the crap out of those tanks

Compared to the Indien: The M26 has a much tougher turret, and is about the same mobility wise. However, the Indien has a major killer. The gun handling is AWFUL. The Indien's gun handles about the same as many heavies in its tier, about on par with the T32 and 50-100, and is actually worse than the Germans. The Pershing on the other hand has excellent gun stability, letting it snap shots like no other. Even the BL-10 aims faster than the Indien.

Compared to the STA-1: The STA does have marginally better gun stats and mobility, but they're not enough to offset the huge disadvantage of armor. The Pershing can tank hits with the turret as well, if not better than many heavies in its tier, whereas people can load HE and pen the STA. The STA can't reliably avoid damage like the Pershing can, and is thus relegated to being a support tank whereas Pershing can do anything.

If you haven't noticed from the comparisons above, Pershing is an all-rounder, meant to fight more specialized tanks outside their niche. It's just mobile enough to do most medium tank things, and the alpha is about average for the tier. However, the Pershing can bring a number of serious strengths to the table. The APCR round is fantastic, packing a monstrous 265mm pen, more than the Centurion 7/1. It also has the trademark American 10 degrees of gun depression, the spectacularly tough turret, and excellent gun handling. The only real weakness is somewhat poor DPM, but if they buffed that, the Pershing would be straight up OP

242 tanks in the garage! (Pretty sure only Crusader6 has a larger garage)

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1 

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #24 Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:53 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4395 battles
  • [COD-R]
I can effectively 1-on-1 brawl against this tank and win 80% of the time if it's a fair fight (i.e. we both have the same hp and practical ammo amounts). The Pershing's armor just isn't effective against most of the guns at tier 7-9. In my Ru 251 especially, the sheer advantage in DPM is something the Pershing just can't overcome. I'm shooting 280 alpha HESH every 4.8 seconds, while he can only shoot 225 alpha every 6 seconds. 

Google "succulent chins" and click on the first result past the pictures. I'm legit on Google. This is insane.

supercessna1959 #25 Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:26 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9790 battles
  • [AFT-]

View Postpanzermk6, on 19 March 2017 - 04:54 PM, said:

Pershing is actually pretty good.

You compare it to the STA and the Indien, but you'll find the Pershing beats the crap out of those tanks

Compared to the Indien: The M26 has a much tougher turret, and is about the same mobility wise. However, the Indien has a major killer. The gun handling is AWFUL. The Indien's gun handles about the same as many heavies in its tier, about on par with the T32 and 50-100, and is actually worse than the Germans. The Pershing on the other hand has excellent gun stability, letting it snap shots like no other. Even the BL-10 aims faster than the Indien.

Compared to the STA-1: The STA does have marginally better gun stats and mobility, but they're not enough to offset the huge disadvantage of armor. The Pershing can tank hits with the turret as well, if not better than many heavies in its tier, whereas people can load HE and pen the STA. The STA can't reliably avoid damage like the Pershing can, and is thus relegated to being a support tank whereas Pershing can do anything.

If you haven't noticed from the comparisons above, Pershing is an all-rounder, meant to fight more specialized tanks outside their niche. It's just mobile enough to do most medium tank things, and the alpha is about average for the tier. However, the Pershing can bring a number of serious strengths to the table. The APCR round is fantastic, packing a monstrous 265mm pen, more than the Centurion 7/1. It also has the trademark American 10 degrees of gun depression, the spectacularly tough turret, and excellent gun handling. The only real weakness is somewhat poor DPM, but if they buffed that, the Pershing would be straight up OP

Actually, the pershing is lackluster when compared to other mediums, yes, its an all rounder, but its a worse all rounder than the t-44 and the centurion 71. and the indien has worse AIM TIME, not gun handling. and apcr is good at 265, but your relegated to firing it way more than you would need to. it fires slow, it has poor power to weight, and it has poor ap penetration. it would be so much better if the pen got buffed like it did on pc. look at the wiki. 190 pen on pc.
https://discord.gg/tauu3d6  <-- Link to my trash discord server. Tier 10s researched/owned: T110e5, FV215B183, Obj.140, M48 Patton, T110e3. M46 Patton is best Patton, no exceptions. 

Posit1ve_ #26 Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:57 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 26069 battles
  • [IRD]

View Postsupercessna1959, on 19 March 2017 - 06:26 PM, said:

Actually, the pershing is lackluster when compared to other mediums, yes, its an all rounder, but its a worse all rounder than the t-44 and the centurion 71. and the indien has worse AIM TIME, not gun handling. and apcr is good at 265, but your relegated to firing it way more than you would need to. it fires slow, it has poor power to weight, and it has poor ap penetration. it would be so much better if the pen got buffed like it did on pc. look at the wiki. 190 pen on pc.

Indien has .16/.16 gun handling. Pershing is .12/.12, It's not even close. and the p/w is actually better than the Indien. The AP pen might be lackluster, but ultimately, when it comes to pen, prammo pen is what counts, and the Pershing's prammo pen is unrivaled. For example, before the pen nerf, the T-54 has absolutely garbage AP pen, but amazing HEAT pen, and no one complained. 

I'm not sure how you can even compare the Cent 1 to the Pershing. The Cent has crappy alpha, awful mobility, close to negative camo rating, and is a really big paper target. All it really has over the Pershing is AP pen.

The T-44 is a solid tank, but it loses the Pershing's tough turret and gun depression, and the pen isn't great either.

There's a reason why the only medium worth considering for tier VIII competitive matches is the Pershing. 

popisdead #27 Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12059 battles
  • [HPR]

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 19 March 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

I feel more like the Super Pershing needs love more, 

It used to be trash, then it got buffed and it was sweet for a while but then they introduced the Defender and Glacial.  It was a fun medium bully for a while.

I would say those two tanks are why the Super Pershing and Pershing seem to suffer.  They got bad by over-armoured beasts being introduced.

I love kemping bush

supercessna1959 #28 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:30 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9790 battles
  • [AFT-]

View Postpanzermk6, on 19 March 2017 - 08:57 PM, said:

Indien has .16/.16 gun handling. Pershing is .12/.12, It's not even close. and the p/w is actually better than the Indien. The AP pen might be lackluster, but ultimately, when it comes to pen, prammo pen is what counts, and the Pershing's prammo pen is unrivaled. For example, before the pen nerf, the T-54 has absolutely garbage AP pen, but amazing HEAT pen, and no one complained. 

I'm not sure how you can even compare the Cent 1 to the Pershing. The Cent has crappy alpha, awful mobility, close to negative camo rating, and is a really big paper target. All it really has over the Pershing is AP pen.

The T-44 is a solid tank, but it loses the Pershing's tough turret and gun depression, and the pen isn't great either.

There's a reason why the only medium worth considering for tier VIII competitive matches is the Pershing. 

lol sooo many things wrong with your comment. 1. The pershing may have better gun hadling. but that does not mean the indien has bad gun ahnd;ing, its the aim time, which i have told you twice now. Lol if pramo is all that counts, lets just count the is7 as having am extreme gun because it has 300+ apcr pen. See how stupid that sounds? The is7s gun is still nothing to write home about. Pershings pramo pen is unrivaled? As far as i can remember, the sta-1 has 270 pen on its heat shells. The t54 had 203 pen yes. but people still complained, someone always will. And sorry to say but your centurion 1 statement is bollocks. The alpha could be worse, 190 is the trade off for having hmm, lets see, oh right! 226 pen, 0.32 accuracy or so, a sub 2.0 (sec) aim time, most likley within the 1.9 sec region, a blistering rof,  And the centurion? bad mobility? Hah! no. It has a monstrous engine and a good power to weight ratio aswell as a good set of ground resistance stats. Its only flaw is the 40kph top speed, it also turns on a dime. And the turret armor for the cent is actually quite good, rivaling the pershings turret, it just has a paper hull, but if you're good, you can use the 10 degrees of gun depression to  work ridgelines and hide the hull. and did i mention the dpm is much higher aswell? the t-44 is indeed a solid tank. better sloped hull. a reasonably trollish turret, but it has a better power to weight ratio and is much smaller, And you also contradicted yourself, if the pen on t44 is lackluster aswell, it shouldnt matter because pramo is all thatcounts, and the t-44 has a healthy 235 apcr pen. And the "

There's a reason why the only medium worth considering for tier VIII competitive matches is the Pershing. " statement you most likley got from wargamings "science of victory'  video. Luke kneller got those facts wrong in the first place, and that video is SUPER old. new tanks have been introduced as t8 mediums since then and they can out preform the pershing one way or another. Sorry to burst your bubble but the pershing has been powercreeped. That's the ugly truth..

Negaclaw #29 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:38 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6757 battles
  • [UBER]

View Postsupercessna1959, on 19 March 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

And the "There's a reason why the only medium worth considering for tier VIII competitive matches is the Pershing. " statement you most likley got from wargamings "science of victory'  video. Luke kneller got those facts wrong in the first place, and that video is SUPER old. new tanks have been introduced as t8 mediums since then and they can out preform the pershing one way or another. Sorry to burst your bubble but the pershing has been powercreeped. That's the ugly truth..

concep himself has said the pershing is one of the best tier 8s for competitive :hiding:

and I do agree

The pershing can get to where it needs to, is flexible with its gun depression, has tier 10 penetration with its apcr, and can bounce off its turret.

#4 Pz. III/IV player

Posit1ve_ #30 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:07 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 26069 battles
  • [IRD]

View Postsupercessna1959, on 19 March 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

lol sooo many things wrong with your comment. 1. The pershing may have better gun hadling. but that does not mean the indien has bad gun ahnd;ing, its the aim time, which i have told you twice now. Lol if pramo is all that counts, lets just count the is7 as having am extreme gun because it has 300+ apcr pen. See how stupid that sounds? The is7s gun is still nothing to write home about. Pershings pramo pen is unrivaled? As far as i can remember, the sta-1 has 270 pen on its heat shells. The t54 had 203 pen yes. but people still complained, someone always will. And sorry to say but your centurion 1 statement is bollocks. The alpha could be worse, 190 is the trade off for having hmm, lets see, oh right! 226 pen, 0.32 accuracy or so, a sub 2.0 (sec) aim time, most likley within the 1.9 sec region, a blistering rof,  And the centurion? bad mobility? Hah! no. It has a monstrous engine and a good power to weight ratio aswell as a good set of ground resistance stats. Its only flaw is the 40kph top speed, it also turns on a dime. And the turret armor for the cent is actually quite good, rivaling the pershings turret, it just has a paper hull, but if you're good, you can use the 10 degrees of gun depression to  work ridgelines and hide the hull. and did i mention the dpm is much higher aswell? the t-44 is indeed a solid tank. better sloped hull. a reasonably trollish turret, but it has a better power to weight ratio and is much smaller, And you also contradicted yourself, if the pen on t44 is lackluster aswell, it shouldnt matter because pramo is all thatcounts, and the t-44 has a healthy 235 apcr pen. And the "

There's a reason why the only medium worth considering for tier VIII competitive matches is the Pershing. " statement you most likley got from wargamings "science of victory'  video. Luke kneller got those facts wrong in the first place, and that video is SUPER old. new tanks have been introduced as t8 mediums since then and they can out preform the pershing one way or another. Sorry to burst your bubble but the pershing has been powercreeped. That's the ugly truth..

1. 0.16/0.16 is nothing to write home about. It's the worst of all tier VIII meds and lights excluding the Super Pershing and T69. That's bad.

2. I'm not sure if you know what tier X pen looks like. Old meds used to have 330 HEAT pen, THe IS4 and E5 have 340 HEAT pen, the 215B has 226 APCR pen, and the 50B has 240 APCR pen, and that's leaving TDs like the JPE-100 (420mm HEAT) out of the equation. IS-7's 303mm APCR pen was the worst prammo pen at tier X until the med nerf.

3. 270 HEAT < 265 APCR. APCR gets something called normalization, which means it reduces the slope of the armor it hits by 3 degrees. In practice, this means the Pershing effectively has ~10mm more pen than the STA, and with APCR, you don't have to worry about shooting tracks and spaced armor. And the T-44's 235 APCR pen is far from healthy. It's the worst prammo pen in its tier. excluding the 2 other Soviet tanks mounting the same gun.

4. The Centurion is one of the worst tier VIII med tanks. Sorry to burst your bubble. The DPM is lackluster for such low alpha, and is below the Panther 88, Panther II, Indien Panzer, and all the lights have better DPM. And the other tier VIII meds are only less than ~150 worse(and many meds are only behind by less than 100, a negligible difference given first shot DPM) . And with such a terrible speed limit of 40km/h, in most combat situations, the Centurion effectively has the mobility of a heavy tank, since it's far slower than meds to relocate, and flank, and it can't CoD, nearly as well. And the turret is easily penetrated on the forehead, cheeks, and turret ring. The Pershing's cheeks are a much tougher target to hit than the Cent's weakspots, and the forehead weakspot on the Centurion is difficult to negate with wiggling. Go ask any unicum player what they think of the Centurion. The results are not pretty. And frankly, even you don't do well in it compared to your other tier VIIIs. Your Centurion stats are near the bottom in damage per battle, damage ratio, and winrate relative to your tier VIIIs.

View PostNegaclaw, on 19 March 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

concep himself has said the pershing is one of the best tier 8s for competitive :hiding:

and I do agree

The pershing can get to where it needs to, is flexible with its gun depression, has tier 10 penetration with its apcr, and can bounce off its turret.

I can't find the post, but the Pershing is indeed Concep's number one pick for tier VIII competitive matches in general. And Science of victory still brings a number of valid points. The only tank that really has powercreeped the Pershing is the T-54 ltwt on PC competitive matches, but that's a light anyway.

Edited by panzermk6, 20 March 2017 - 04:08 AM.

Posit1ve_ #31 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:14 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 26069 battles
  • [IRD]

View Postconcep, on 21 February 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

I'd have to say the only competitive Tier 8s I saw in the comments above is Borsig and Ru 251. The IS-3 is super easy to pen with gold. The Type 59 is too.

I find the Pershing to be the best for organized play because of its insane gold pen, gun depression, and pretty solid turret.

Ah, here it is. 

http://forum.wotblit...titive-tier-8s/

supercessna1959 #32 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:54 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9790 battles
  • [AFT-]

View Postpanzermk6, on 19 March 2017 - 10:07 PM, said:

1. 0.16/0.16 is nothing to write home about. It's the worst of all tier VIII meds and lights excluding the Super Pershing and T69. That's bad.

2. I'm not sure if you know what tier X pen looks like. Old meds used to have 330 HEAT pen, THe IS4 and E5 have 340 HEAT pen, the 215B has 226 APCR pen, and the 50B has 240 APCR pen, and that's leaving TDs like the JPE-100 (420mm HEAT) out of the equation. IS-7's 303mm APCR pen was the worst prammo pen at tier X until the med nerf.

3. 270 HEAT < 265 APCR. APCR gets something called normalization, which means it reduces the slope of the armor it hits by 3 degrees. In practice, this means the Pershing effectively has ~10mm more pen than the STA, and with APCR, you don't have to worry about shooting tracks and spaced armor. And the T-44's 235 APCR pen is far from healthy. It's the worst prammo pen in its tier. excluding the 2 other Soviet tanks mounting the same gun.

4. The Centurion is one of the worst tier VIII med tanks. Sorry to burst your bubble. The DPM is lackluster for such low alpha, and is below the Panther 88, Panther II, Indien Panzer, and all the lights have better DPM. And the other tier VIII meds are only less than ~150 worse(and many meds are only behind by less than 100, a negligible difference given first shot DPM) . And with such a terrible speed limit of 40km/h, in most combat situations, the Centurion effectively has the mobility of a heavy tank, since it's far slower than meds to relocate, and flank, and it can't CoD, nearly as well. And the turret is easily penetrated on the forehead, cheeks, and turret ring. The Pershing's cheeks are a much tougher target to hit than the Cent's weakspots, and the forehead weakspot on the Centurion is difficult to negate with wiggling. Go ask any unicum player what they think of the Centurion. The results are not pretty. And frankly, even you don't do well in it compared to your other tier VIIIs. Your Centurion stats are near the bottom in damage per battle, damage ratio, and winrate relative to your tier VIIIs.

I can't find the post, but the Pershing is indeed Concep's number one pick for tier VIII competitive matches in general. And Science of victory still brings a number of valid points. The only tank that really has powercreeped the Pershing is the T-54 ltwt on PC competitive matches, but that's a light anyway.

For the millionth time, Its the indiens aim time, 2.7 or so seconds is glacial movements. The centurion is actually quite good. watch on eof jingles or QB'S reviews. The peershing deserves a buff. its so far behind other tanks in RB's that you rareley see them anymore. I dont even like my panther 2, and id rather have it than a pershing. Look at the poll. It deserves a buuf, tier for tier the m46 is far better. The pershing needs the buff it deserves. The turret also has a huge commanders hatch which can be penned. The centurion doesnt need to fire nearly as much apcr, therefore it's also more profitable. Id rather strip off the armor and go for speed and play the ru251 instead, The gun is worse than most tier 8 mediums and lights. You alsmo have most likley made some typos, the 215b has 326 apcr pen. And On the debate of heat vs apcr, apcr only gets 2 degrees of normalization, not 5 like ap. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the pershing has nothing going for it other than apcr rounds and mantlet combined with gun depression, rather just have a t54 ltwt, more effective, and official WG leauge tier 8 games actually consisted of t54 ltwt's as a blaring majority, other than t49's.

supercessna1959 #33 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:31 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9790 battles
  • [AFT-]

View Postpanzermk6, on 19 March 2017 - 10:14 PM, said:

Even bushka knows the sub-par penetration on the tank aswell as it's junk DPM and power to weight. here is his review: https://youtu.be/5n0XqCAwOM4?t=2m30s

Posit1ve_ #34 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:51 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 26069 battles
  • [IRD]

View Postsupercessna1959, on 19 March 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

For the millionth time, Its the indiens aim time, 2.7 or so seconds is glacial movements. The centurion is actually quite good. watch on eof jingles or QB'S reviews. The peershing deserves a buff. its so far behind other tanks in RB's that you rareley see them anymore. I dont even like my panther 2, and id rather have it than a pershing. Look at the poll. It deserves a buuf, tier for tier the m46 is far better. The pershing needs the buff it deserves. The turret also has a huge commanders hatch which can be penned. The centurion doesnt need to fire nearly as much apcr, therefore it's also more profitable. Id rather strip off the armor and go for speed and play the ru251 instead, The gun is worse than most tier 8 mediums and lights. You alsmo have most likley made some typos, the 215b has 326 apcr pen. And On the debate of heat vs apcr, apcr only gets 2 degrees of normalization, not 5 like ap. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the pershing has nothing going for it other than apcr rounds and mantlet combined with gun depression, rather just have a t54 ltwt, more effective, and official WG leauge tier 8 games actually consisted of t54 ltwt's as a blaring majority, other than t49's.

Guns have 3 different accuracy categories. I think you are confused

1. Dispersion. This is how accurate a tank is when fully aimed in. The Indien's is .34, which is actually quite nice.

2. Aim time. This is how long a tank takes to aim to 25% of the maximum dispersion. The Indien's is 2.7 seconds. As you have noted this is very bad.

3. Aim Bloom/Gun handling. This is how much the dispersion blooms out on movement and turret traverse, which is what I have been talking about the whole time. The Indien's is .16/.16. This is very bad for a medium tank. No other tier VIII med has worse values other than the T26E4 and the T69.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say gun handling, but generally when people say gun handling, they are referring to stat #3.

Also, Quickybaby does not have any videos on the Cent 1. Bushka's review mostly centers on 3 things. 1. Snapshot ability, 2. Mantlet/gun depression, 3. Sidescraping ability. The Pershing can do all 3 just as well as the Centurion, but without any of the weaknesses of the Centurion. The Pershing has better gun handling to compensate for the slightly worse aim time, and the Pershing has a tougher mantlet than the Centurion with the same gun depression, but the Pershing has a lower profile so going hull down in it is far easier, and the Pershing has 25mm more side armor and the same thick tracks making it a better sidescraper too. The Pershing also doesn't suffer from the terrible mobility and terrible alpha that the Centurion dors

WGL games don't have any bearing on Blitz. The leader of the #1 competitive clan in Blitz has already said the best tier VIII for competitive matches is the Pershing.

Posit1ve_ #35 Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:09 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 26069 battles
  • [IRD]

View Postsupercessna1959, on 19 March 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

Even bushka knows the sub-par penetration on the tank aswell as it's junk DPM and power to weight. here is his review: https://youtu.be/5n0XqCAwOM4?t=2m30s

Man you are quite Bushka's follower. Now that I've watched the videos, I see where everything you think you know comes from. If Bushka's said the Ke No Otsu were rubbish because the armor sucks and the mobility is average, you'd believe it too.

Bushka isn't always right. He judged the Pershing's armor profile based on the stock configuration at the beginning SMH. Even the T32's turret is rubbish if it's stock. Throughout the video, not a single shell goes through the mantlet (the type 62 at the end penned underneath the mantlet if you watch the impact point closely), and that is the only shell to go through the fromt of his turret, and the whole time he's calling it "rubbish". By contrast, several shells penetrate the front of the Centurions turret in that video. He talks about how bad the standard round pen is, but not once does he pay homage to the fact that the Pershing has the best prammo pen of all tier VIII meds.

supercessna1959 #36 Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9790 battles
  • [AFT-]

View Postpanzermk6, on 20 March 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

Man you are quite Bushka's follower. Now that I've watched the videos, I see where everything you think you know comes from. If Bushka's said the Ke No Otsu were rubbish because the armor sucks and the mobility is average, you'd believe it too.

Bushka isn't always right. He judged the Pershing's armor profile based on the stock configuration at the beginning SMH. Even the T32's turret is rubbish if it's stock. Throughout the video, not a single shell goes through the mantlet (the type 62 at the end penned underneath the mantlet if you watch the impact point closely), and that is the only shell to go through the fromt of his turret, and the whole time he's calling it "rubbish". By contrast, several shells penetrate the front of the Centurions turret in that video. He talks about how bad the standard round pen is, but not once does he pay homage to the fact that the Pershing has the best prammo pen of all tier VIII meds.

Lol bushka's follower? There is More to blitz than just bushka. My own experinence in the pershing has helped me form an opinion on it aswell as studying the wiki and looking at countless other reviews.. And i did not once say that bushka, or anyone can be always right, your using that out of context. And as far as bushka goes, he didnt become the biggest blitz  youtuber by being a poor player. Wth does the ke-ni-otsu have to do with anything?! He talks about the phenomonal gun if you payed attention. "You'd believe it to" Sorry, but no. Everyone that can function as a human being with half a brain can form there own opinion contrary to what anyone says, so your sheeple argument is false. Once again your complaing about the centurion's alpha when it actually has better dpm. the pershing's dpm is 225x7.87 =1770 base. The centurion's dpm is 190x10.3=1964 base. 

Fact is the Pershing deserves a buff and people know it. Look at the poll above, 2:1 ratio as of now. And adding to that, they didnt buff the pershing on PC for nothing you know.

supercessna1959 #37 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:12 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9790 battles
  • [AFT-]

Look buddy, i can't be sure what agenda you're trying to achieve, but this is clearly going knowhere 1 way or another. Let's just agree to disagree. I've gotten all the answers i need by now, thank you for your participation in the polls. Best reguards, -53% green machine.

Sam127 #38 Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8118 battles

I guess I might as well put my 2 cents in:

In short, I don't think the pershing is a bad tank.  Sure, the mobility is middle of the road at tier 8 and the standard pen is pretty average/kinda not good, but everything else is pretty good about the tank.

Would I object to a buff? No, definitely not.  But is the pershing one of the tanks that REALLY ​needs a buff? No, not really. Its fine as is, in my opinion.

popisdead #39 Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12059 battles
  • [HPR]

Is the Pershing worth putting optics on?  

I'm finding myself spotting more with it than usual if it is a team of heavies.  

I love kemping bush

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users