Tier Restrictions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Bellatormonk #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8737 battles

There have got to be some measure taken to improve the player base quality at certain tiers.  Let's not even bring WR into this.  Let's just bring # of battles into question.  The gist of the story is that perhaps there need to be requirements to play certain tiers.  I know this might encourage AFKing even more to attain said # of battles...however...something has to change.

I just left a wipe out match where 3 people on the team had 150-260 battles in Tier 6/7.  The rest were in the 2-10k+ range and let's just say they still don't know how to win.

Supremacy match and literally the entire team sat at spawn while the enemy capped all 3 caps in the first 1 minute.  I was driving an SU152 overlooking the cap closest to our spawn watching it turn red and no target seen as there was building cover.

Not one person on the team responded in chat when I call "B and C" as B was closest.  They sat there, some had turrets spinning others had their tanks spinning and then 5 drove off to try an recapture the furthest point A in the dunes and in the open.

Amazingly the 4 survivors sat out in the dunes as the enemy reached 1000 points in what seemed a record match to me as they had capped all 3 points so quickly and retained the caps.

Loserville27 #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22719 battles

This weekend was particularly bad.  Actually have seen WR with 38% and less than 1000 battles in tier 8.  Didn't even know that was possible.  However if you have money you can buy anything you want in this game, except a higher WR!!!!

NEVER FORGET........  that is the bottom line for ALL games.  Making money.  As long as it makes money it will continue.  

acrisis #3 Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]
I hate those battles where I'm the only one with a functioning brain on the team.

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

Meat_Locker #4 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18974 battles
  • [MSAF]
It's pretty bad at the moment. The upper tiers are filled with people that have win rates in the mid to low 40s. That is inexcusable. Alas, I don't think that there is a sympathetic ear to be found regarding this discussion.

Gitgudm9 #5 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8673 battles
  • [MAHOU]
I have 2900 30 day WN8, but only a 56% winrate. I think that's evidence enough of the team quality.

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

PurpleishPotato #6 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:57 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2264 battles
  • [07DFD]

Don't get me wrong, I am at VI with 1.3k battles, so I could be roasting myself. But I have seen a lot of AFKers, especially this past weekend. I wouldn't even consider myself experienced and I was the only functioning brain in the battle. Half my team, and half the enemy team, were all AFK. It was just me and three enemies sitting around waiting for our teams to wake up, never did. Those three guys were pretty nice though and we wordlessly agreed to just wait for the time to run out.

Thanks guys :)

Players who oppose DogFace can feel the cold, metallic, 122 millimeter end of my IS-6’s gun to

their face, and say bye bye to their precious RatBat as their dead body is dragged into a dark

corner to be left for the wolves.

Bellatormonk #7 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:01 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8737 battles

View PostPurpleishPotato, on 20 March 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

Don't get me wrong, I am at VI with 1.3k battles, so I could be roasting myself. But I have seen a lot of AFKers, especially this past weekend. I wouldn't even consider myself experienced and I was the only functioning brain in the battle. Half my team, and half the enemy team, were all AFK. It was just me and three enemies sitting around waiting for our teams to wake up, never did. Those three guys were pretty nice though and we wordlessly agreed to just wait for the time to run out.

Thanks guys :)

I dunno man...even with 1.3k battles, you don't seem very well suited to be playing T6 or T5.  I don't think you have grasped the play styles of the tanks and the map strategies quite yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users