Game modes?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PurpleishPotato #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2264 battles
  • [07DFD]

The original game has a lot of different game modes that make each battle a little interesting, but Blitz only has the two. I had some thoughts about different game mode ideas.

-Deathmatch mode, every man for themselves

-Capture the flag

-A game mode where your job as a team is to prevent one chosen tank on your team from dying, first team's special tank to die loses the game.

-A mode where you will be put into random battles with someone on your friends list or clan if they're online, like platooning but on opposite teams.

-Game mode similar to the original game's Standard battle, with two capture bases

I also think we should be able to choose what map or mode we want when entering a battle, I hate having a Supremacy mission and only being put in Encounter battles, even with a tier VI.

Players who oppose DogFace can feel the cold, metallic, 122 millimeter end of my IS-6’s gun to

their face, and say bye bye to their precious RatBat as their dead body is dragged into a dark

corner to be left for the wolves.

Thatguyujustmet #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7978 battles
  • [XWING]

Deathmatch mode - Did this in training rooms and didn't

like it very much... But 1+ anyway  (maybe just needs a new map for it.)

Capture the Flag - So basically two caps?  Eh.. There's a reason why we only have 1 cap.  Makes battles quicker.  -1  (If you mean the common version of CTF.... I can't imagine that working... It'd just be a glorified encounter.)

#3 That sounds quite fun +1

#4 No.... Wait times would be crazy long... -1

#5 oh... So you did mean the common CTF earlier.  -1

:)

Blitz Community Coalition

PurpleishPotato #3 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2264 battles
  • [07DFD]

View PostThatguyujustmet, on 20 March 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

Deathmatch mode - Did this in training rooms and didn't

like it very much... But 1+ anyway  (maybe just needs a new map for it.)

Capture the Flag - So basically two caps?  Eh.. There's a reason why we only have 1 cap.  Makes battles quicker.  -1  (If you mean the common version of CTF.... I can't imagine that working... It'd just be a glorified encounter.)

#3 That sounds quite fun +1

#4 No.... Wait times would be crazy long... -1

#5 oh... So you did mean the common CTF earlier.  -1

:)

Yeah I'm mostly thinking about #1 and #3, I just added more on the spot so my post didn't seem too short.

Done #3 in a training room and loved it

Edited by PurpleishPotato, 20 March 2017 - 05:17 PM.

Players who oppose DogFace can feel the cold, metallic, 122 millimeter end of my IS-6’s gun to

their face, and say bye bye to their precious RatBat as their dead body is dragged into a dark

corner to be left for the wolves.

ShiOsore #4 Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5180 battles
  • [ANEKI]

Power Up Game mode

War. War never changes.
The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.
But war never changes.

Favorite Tank: Type 59 Favorite Anime: N/A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users