"Political Correctness" and "Technicalities"

n&s BLOO_RUCK

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: COLORED_STONE (51 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you believe COLORED_STONE is spoiling the game for any team he's put on?

1. Yes (35 votes [67.31%])

Percentage of vote: 67.31%

2. No (17 votes [32.69%])

Percentage of vote: 32.69%

Vote Hide poll

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:53 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4335 battles
  • [COD-R]

The whole synopsis with COLORED_STONE goes as follows: a lonely troll with no purpose in his life decides to spoil others' Blitz experiences to distract himself from the fact that he has no friends. However, he cannot be punished by WG because according to their rules, a player can't be punished simply for "passive play". Let me compare it to another scenario: a 1000-pound man is just laying across 10 workout machines at a gym, ruining everyone's experience, yet the gym refuses to remove him because he's "technically" just exercising "passively". 

I can understand WG trying to follow their rules. It's a sure-fire way to prevent getting sued or whatever. But really---come on! You're a video game company, for goodness' sakes! Not once has the government done anything to harm a video game company that didn't follow its rules down to a T. The government just doesn't care. It doesn't micro-manage each individual company, reacting at even the most minuscule of mistakes. The community within Blitz is basically WG's kingdom, where they can micro-manage all they want without the prying eyes of the government interfering. I just can't stress this enough: who's gonna care if one guy is prevented from playing a free game? Does it "violate his rights"? Does it even do anything to even slightly negatively affect his life? This guy deserves the worst WG can throw at him. He's been pulling WG's strings for too long, taking advantage of a loophole in their rules, and just spoiling our game. 

Google "succulent chins" and click on the first result past the pictures. I'm legit on Google. This is insane.

SPlCY #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:00 PM

Based Stickman

• Players
  • 13351 battles
  • [PURPL]
9000 battles sitting in a corner in a T95 isnt fun? Whaaaaat?

Click here to give a damn

Thanks for giving me a damn, because I sure as hell don't.

Tomio_Hara #3 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

Monteagle madness

• Players
  • 17630 battles
  • [XWING]
who the **** voted no, that it does not ruin the experience of a blitz battle for him to be on your team doing nothing and cussing?

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

XplosivEnema #4 Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6020 battles
  • [TANG0]

View PostTomio_Hara, on 20 March 2017 - 06:16 PM, said:

who the **** voted no, that it does not ruin the experience of a blitz battle for him to be on your team doing nothing and cussing?

He enhances the experience on the other side though xD

r4zrbl4de #5 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:04 PM

Camo Fetish

• Players
  • 13640 battles
  • [ATLS]

View PostTomio_Hara, on 20 March 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

It's now an experience just to see him in a battle

"First we will be best, and then we will be first." - Grant Tinke

Want to join Atlas? Click here for more info!

Custom camouflages and skins

Dark_Magician_Girl #6 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:06 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 12992 battles
  • [STR8]

View PostTomio_Hara, on 20 March 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

Other trolls.

Rayray4141 #7 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22018 battles
  • [HATED]
there are troll clans dedicated to ruin people's games, Like the TROLL clan, met one of them before and i wanted to team kill him so badly

Edited by Rayray4141, 20 March 2017 - 11:13 PM.

I have a suspicion that Togs are aliens 

Also Check out my AT-15 Review:http://forum.wotblit...e-at-15-review/

Top 10 - T23E3, Top 100 - Centurion I, Caernarvon, Type 61, AT-15, MT-25, M36 Jackson, AT-8, The Machine Gun Car (T7 Combat Car), AMX 50 100, ARL 44, AMX 50 120

Chariot_Solace #8 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:39 PM

Captain German Bias

• Players
  • 11823 battles
  • [SKL-D]
Stop feeding them with attention. It empowers them.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Spoiler

BarbierDeTVils_NA #9 Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles
First topic, I was reading about this experience explained by some people

Second topic i was angry about this actions and it make me think to similar facts in EU server

Third topic I decided to react and to post in the same direction as others taking care of my own experiences

Fourth topic I began to find it a little bit too much because I don't like multiplication of topics on same subjects

Fifth topic I began to find it very too much and a little bit lynch for just one players

...... I don't count anymore number of topics only for the same guy !......

More and more topic with conscientiously titles liers or not, make me find more and more this subject as lynching...... I think that you are unconsciously obtain the opposite of what you want and i'm now not far to say let this noob play as he want ! Mediocrity like he show is a part of this game !

I don't know if it is a good thing that each one make a topic on him .....

Edited by BarbierDeTVils_NA, 20 March 2017 - 11:44 PM.

Amicalement / Bests Regards

BarbierDeTVils

My Topic on Tanks Rentability : http://forum.wotblit...ars-actualisee/ (Results uploadables in the third post)

EUROPEAN SERVER - All tanks in garage except : LTP, Kv220, IS6 Fearless

razernaga2014 #10 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:27 AM

I drink and I know things.

• Players
  • 11696 battles
  • [SPUDX]

I love how we're still playing the 'colored stone' or 'azul boulder' game because it's so pointless...

Do you think WG mods are like 'Oh I'll lock that blue_rock thread, but that one about colored_stone?  I'll leave it open.  They can't possibly be the same guy'

Edited by razernaga2014, 21 March 2017 - 12:27 AM.

IS-7 «» FV4202 «» Obj. 140 «» T-54 «» M103 «» Centurion 7/1 «»​ Type 59 «»​ IS-3D «» T32 «» T28 Prot. «» RU251 «» T6 Dracula «»​ Tankenstein «»​ SU-122-44 «»​ T25 AT «» T20 «» Comet «» KV-3 «» SU-100M1 «» Tiger I «» VK 32.02 D «» MT-25 «» Cromwell B «»​ T-25 «» SU-85i «»​ Ki-Ni «» Tetrarch «» T-2 Light

How To Crossfire

[SPUD] and [SPUDX] Local Spudist Pastor

BorisBaddenov #11 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:29 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 16631 battles
  • [ST2RM]

View Postrazernaga2014, on 20 March 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

I love how we're still playing the 'colored stone' or 'azul boulder' game because it's so pointless...

Do you think WG mods are like 'Oh I'll lock that blue_rock thread, but that one about colored_stone?  I'll leave it open.  They can't possibly be the same guy'

LOL

Last Battle Played at 12:31 on  May 2nd, 2017 

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Wboys #12 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:30 AM

Elite Noob

• Players
  • 27090 battles
  • [VRXT2]

View Postrazernaga2014, on 20 March 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

:teethhappy: 

Leader of Vort3x, My in-depth stats: http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

Goals: 60% wr without stat padding, researching all tier Xs (1 left!)

Favorite Mark Twain quotes: "Man was made at the end of the work week, when God was tired." ~ "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." ~ "Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often." ~ "Don't let school interfere with your education." ~ "Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today." ~ "Go to Heaven for the climate and Hell for the company."

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #13 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4335 battles
  • [COD-R]

View Postrazernaga2014, on 20 March 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Well, hehe, it's "technically" not the same name according to WG's rules, which they follow all too strictly...........

Google "succulent chins" and click on the first result past the pictures. I'm legit on Google. This is insane.

ProdigyWiz #14 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:38 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2767 battles
  • [PURPL]
Hes the best T95 player bro. I can always rely on him to get my back and be where I thought he'd be.
Damage Record Holder for: SHINOB

Kaos_Dynamo #15 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:23 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10800 battles
  • [7CAV]
 What is wargaming's definition of leaching? 

acrisis #16 Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17824 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View PostBarbierDeTVils_NA, on 20 March 2017 - 06:44 PM, said:

Second topic i was angry about this actions and it make me think to similar facts in EU server

Third topic I decided to react and to post in the same direction as others taking care of my own experiences

Fourth topic I began to find it a little bit too much because I don't like multiplication of topics on same subjects

Fifth topic I began to find it very too much and a little bit lynch for just one players

More and more topic with conscientiously titles liers or not, make me find more and more this subject as lynching...... I think that you are unconsciously obtain the opposite of what you want and i'm now not far to say let this noob play as he want ! Mediocrity like he show is a part of this game !

That's part of the WOTB NA forum, sadly enough, everybody wants to make a new thread, even if there's already five on a certain topic in a single day, somebody else comes around to make number six.  While on some other forums, the courtesy and / or rule is to simply reply to the existing single thread, and moderators actively merge topics, delete duplication, etc. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

tankcrunch #17 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostBarbierDeTVils_NA, on 20 March 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

he is ruining the game for others as far as i read so in essence,  don't go into the forums then if you don't want to read thread after thread about him, even better don't click on the threads. :popcorn:

Edited by tankcrunch, 21 March 2017 - 04:47 PM.

BarbierDeTVils_NA #18 Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles

View Posttankcrunch, on 21 March 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

he is ruining the game for others as far as i read so in essence,  don't go into the forums then if you don't want to read thread after thread about him, even better don't click on the threads. :popcorn:

I don't click duplicating thread on same subject. 

When title talk about a other subject why I shouldn't click on it ? 

Your response is pretty inappropriate with my post. 

But i understand that your opinion make you blind vs others opinions. 

I just say too much is too much and it's counter productive whatever could be my opinion about his attitude in game. 

;) 

Amicalement / Bests Regards

BarbierDeTVils

My Topic on Tanks Rentability : http://forum.wotblit...ars-actualisee/ (Results uploadables in the third post)

EUROPEAN SERVER - All tanks in garage except : LTP, Kv220, IS6 Fearless

popisdead #19 Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11954 battles
  • [HPR]

View Postr4zrbl4de, on 20 March 2017 - 03:04 PM, said:

It's now an experience just to see him in a battle

He is the new unicorn.

I don't know if I've been on his team or seen him in game.  So I don't believe he exists.

I love kemping bush

Shockey_ #20 Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34098 battles
  • [WDG4F]

No, I do not believe the said T95 player is spoiling the games. It is common to have at least 1 or 2 players do no damage or very low damage. I think the real problem is that people are upset he/she doesn't carry them. They should be upset with themselves for not being able to carry him. 

If it were uncommon to see players do no damage and/or going afk, I would have a slightly different opinion. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users