Favorite tanks in the game
Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:33 AM
*Maybe the boomsig as well.
Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:35 AM
Tier 10: M48 Patton, IS7, JG PZ E100, FV183, OBJECT 140, T57 Heavy
Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:41 AM
AMX 50 100
Jagdpanzer Auf E100
"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)
There are Two Types of People in the World. Regular People and Me.
Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy
Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:22 AM
1. Matilda IV (really any of them)
2. AC IV Sentinel
3. Ke Ni Otsu
Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:16 AM
Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:17 AM
Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:21 AM
1. T6 Dracula
The t6 Dracula is my favorite because of its speed, acceleration, and maneuverability. It is the best I have seen so far for the play style I like best (haven't gotten a chance to play my AMX CDC I got ONLY because of the t6). The t30 was the first tank I figured out how to properly use he, and in one of the first battles using he, I one-shotted an RHM thx to a small fire . The BT-2 was the first REALLY speedy tank I got. After thinking the cruiser III was fast, I decided to try out the BT and see if it was a little better. I was blown away by the acceleration.
"Pushing ones teammate into open fire may only mark a mistake, but pushing ones teammate into open fire on purpose marks a true noob" - _Blazing_Inferno_
I have only spent $24 and I have 14 premium tanks
Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:24 AM
Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:33 AM
As for favorite tanks (in no particular order), I'd probably have to say:
1. Basically the entire Maus line from the Tiger (P) up; it was such a pleasant surprise.
2. T95 (For all the flak this thing gets, I still love it to bits)
3. Centurion 7/1 (It was my second tier 9, and it was the first tank where I realized that I was actually getting better at the game and learning new things. It still holds a special place in my garage.)
Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:44 AM
1. Pz. IV D: The best seal clubbing machine. Whenever I get bogged down in the higher tiers, I come back to this baby to sport over an 80% WR.
2. STB-1: This is the second tier 10 I've owned. Even though I'm not great in it, I can see the potential it has. Even after the nerf, this is an incredible tank.
3. Chi-Ri: First true autoloader I've played. Perfect for finishing off enemies quickly!
Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:50 AM
Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:56 AM
So many, it's hard to pick just three. But here goes:
1. Matilda - Haven't played it since Sept 2015 but back in those days it was awesome to roll around at a walking pace, bouncing shots and dealing death at that ridiculously high rate of fire in small, delicious, bite-size chunks.
2. Tiger 1 - Not my best stats tank, but one of my all time favorite tanks back when I was a kid setting up battles in HO scale. The Tiger was menacing and cool. I like it in Blitz for its versatility in being able to snipe as well as hold its own in a brawl ( as long as you have half a brain and know how to side scrape).
3. KV-2 - So very derp-tastic. Need more be said?
Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:16 AM
Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:17 AM
Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:40 AM
1. IS-6 - the tank I learned to play WOTB on.
2. IS-7 - my first tier 10.
3. Cromwell B - who doesn't love the gun depression?
4. Hellsing H0 - the TD that plays like a medium
5. Ram II - permatrack
Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:41 AM
Signature made by Panbun On my way to 60% w/r
Favourite tank(s):T-62A, Obj 268, E-25#1 and T-25
Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:03 AM
2. Jpanther II
3. SP 1 C
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users