19. Boysenberry

20. Bacon

Discuss.

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:12 AM

World's Greatest No-Goodnik

• Players
  • 16611 battles
  • [ST2RM]
Watermelon is a berry, but Boysenberry is not.

r4zrbl4de #3 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:15 AM

Camo Fetish

• Players
  • 13276 battles
  • [ATLS]
20 is best vegetable

"First we will be best, and then we will be first." - Grant Tinke

Want to join Atlas? Click here for more info!

Custom camouflages and skins

lookedsquirrel7 #4 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:15 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 20451 battles

Lychee isn't healthy it's sugar content is so high it can cause Blood Sugar spikes and should be avoided by Diabetics.

A single Pod of Lychee fruit is very small but contains 29 grams of sugar which is 116 calories.

Edited by lookedsquirrel7, 21 March 2017 - 01:18 AM.

SPlCY #5 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:15 AM

Based Stickman

• Players
  • 12672 battles
  • [PURPL]
Great guide- I was struggling with this tank, but not anymore!

Click here to give a damn

Thanks for giving me a damn, because I sure as hell don't.

Yami_taku #6 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:16 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8534 battles
  • [MIB]

This is the pinnacle of human evolution. We have become to discuss the nature of our origins; the plant. But in order to define what a plant is, we must define what our origins are. Scientists believe that “humanity” got its start in Eastern Africa, when the first bipedal primates emerged a few million years ago. The genus Australopithecus was the first on the scene – they walked on two legs, but seemed to have had a mental acuity equal to or only slightly greater than other apes, based on the size of their brains and the lack of evidence of tool-making found around their remains.

2.5 million years ago, however, the genus [edited]]split from the Australopithecines, marking the beginning of the Paleolithic Era (Old Stone Age). Humanity’s first representatives – [edited]]habilis – had larger brains and figured out how to make stone tools & scavenge meat, leading them down the road to dominance over the Australopithecines, who eventually went extinct.

[edited]]erectus, the descendants of [edited]]habilis, emerged around 1 million years ago, and likely began to hunt, cooperate, develop spiritual beliefs, and master fire. This allowed them to spread throughout Africa, Asia, and Europe, evolving into a number of different species, including Neanderthals in Europe.

Approximately 200,000 years ago, modern [edited]sapiens first appeared in Southern Africa. They had a superior intellect (and some believe over-developed aggression) never before seen within humanity, and used their advantages over others from the genus [edited]and over the natural world, to rapidly spread across the entire globe, overtaking all other members of the genus and emerging (probably) within the last 20,000 years or so as the only species of humanity in the world.

[edited]]sapiens, like their nearest ancestors, continued to live as hunter-gatherers and were primarily nomadic, moving from place to place in order to find food. Because it was easiest to travel as small, mobile family units (and because hunting and gathering offered little time to practice medicine), populations remained very low across the world – it is estimated that there were no more than 10 million people (less than the current population of Pennsylvania) across the entire world at the dawn of agriculture.

This dawn of agriculture is the beginning of our civilizations. Around 12,000 years ago, the Neolithic (New Stone Age) Era began as people began to take control of nature through the domestication and selective breeding of plants and animals, thus becoming the first farmers. Farmers had to settle down for the first time – crops needed to be tended, animals cared for, and valuable land defended. This began a long, slow decline of both hunter-gatherer and nomadic populations, which today exist in only a few places in the world.

Starting in approximately 3500 BCE, groups of people along some rivers (the Tigris & Euphrates, Nile, Yellow &Yangtze, and Indus, to name a few) became exceptionally successful farmers, growing a surplus of grains and other foods, which allowed their populations to swell. They established the first villages, which eventually gave way to cities and then organized civilizations.

The building blocks of our modern lives emerged during this period – this included the first central governments, standardized laws, writing systems, organized religions (including Judaism and Hinduism), & the use of currency.

Now that we have defined what our origins are, we can now discuss the significance of these fruits and vegetables are.

First, we begin with the purple potato. Also the color of amethyst, a crystal which symbolizes wealth, purple shows royalty, nobility, and wisdom of a person. For this reason, Roman magistrates wore purple commonly. Similarly, the color was associated with aristocracy and the Emperor. It was mentioned in the Old Testament; In the Book of Exodus, God instructs Moses to have the Israelites bring him an offering including cloth "of blue, and purple, and scarlet.", to be used in the curtains of the Tabernacle and the garments of priests. On the other hand, a potato is the symbol used in modern internet culture as one with the lack of knowledge or intelligence. The potato and the purple color therefore is a symbol for which one has attained wisdom through their class while being ignorant to other parts of society. This paradox was most commonly seen during the Nazism era Germany during the 1930's and early 1940's. Great engineers such as Ferdinand Porsche were being used to add oil to the flame of World War II. As stated in Engineering and War: Militarism, Ethics, Institutions, Alternatives, "[engineers] must endure the lasting waves of war in which they have bloodied their hands into. War, which calls for numerous minds in order to gain the slightest advantage in, has long been used as an excuse for ignorance of the global scale in which they affect all.] In conclusion, the purple potato's paradox is still seen in today's society, and we must align with Wargaming to seek help from this cruel world.

Edited by Yami_taku, 21 March 2017 - 02:41 AM.

Mullet_cat #7 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9516 battles
  • [PZ3]
Meth is one hell of a drug

Rawmusse #8 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:32 AM

DEUS VULT

• Players
  • 7530 battles
  • [ST2RM]
What can I do with this information?

Yami_taku #9 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:33 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8534 battles
  • [MIB]

Now that we have defined what our origins are, we can now discuss the significance of these fruits and vegetables are.

First, we begin with the purple potato. Also the color of amethyst, a crystal which symbolizes wealth, purple shows royalty, nobility, and wisdom of a person. For this reason, Roman magistrates wore purple commonly. Similarly, the color was associated with aristocracy and the Emperor. It was mentioned in the Old Testament; In the Book of Exodus, God instructs Moses to have the Israelites bring him an offering including cloth "of blue, and purple, and scarlet.", to be used in the curtains of the Tabernacle and the garments of priests. On the other hand, a potato is the symbol used in modern internet culture as one with the lack of knowledge or intelligence. The potato and the purple color therefore is a symbol for which one has attained wisdom through their class while being ignorant to other parts of society. This paradox was most commonly seen during the Nazism era Germany during the 1930's and early 1940's. Great engineers such as Ferdinand Porsche were being used to add oil to the flame of World War II. As stated in Engineering and War: Militarism, Ethics, Institutions, Alternatives, "[engineers] must endure the lasting waves of war in which they have bloodied their hands into. War, which calls for numerous minds in order to gain the slightest advantage in, has long been used as an excuse for ignorance of the global scale in which they affect all.] In conclusion, the purple potato's paradox is still seen in today's society, and we must align with Wargaming to seek help from this cruel world.

Yami_taku #10 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8534 battles
  • [MIB]
I don't know what I was doing with this over-analyzing. Procrastinating for a test at its finest.

Wboys #11 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:58 AM

Elite Noob

• Players
  • 26821 battles
  • [VRTX]

View PostYami_taku, on 20 March 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

I don't know what I was doing with this over-analyzing. Procrastinating for a test at its finest.

Procrastinators unite! 

Leader of Vort3x, My in-depth stats: http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

Goals: 60% wr without stat padding, researching all tier Xs (1 left!)

Favorite Mark Twain quotes: "Man was made at the end of the work week, when God was tired." ~ "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." ~ "Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often." ~ "Don't let school interfere with your education." ~ "Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today." ~ "Go to Heaven for the climate and Hell for the company."

SchnauzerKampfwagenIV #12 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18905 battles
  • [WOT_]
Name the only fruit with its seeds on the outside. Win a free patton. Jk..

Silevern #13 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:16 AM

To Valhalla! Witness me!

• Players
  • 16925 battles
  • [DFNT]
Did you know? A dragon fruit is not actually a dragon

RECRUITMENT | DISCORD SERVER | WOTBSTARS

Defiant [DFNT] Deputy | Blitz Community Coalition Workgroup Member | Blitz Pro League NA Contributor

Seriously considering leaving Blitz if Update 3.8 is released as advertised.

Panbun #14 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7614 battles
  • [PBKAC]

View PostRawmusse, on 21 March 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

You can make yourself a fruit or vegetable salad. Or you can fry yourself some bacon.

View PostSchnauzerKampfwagenIV, on 21 March 2017 - 12:06 PM, said:

Name the only fruit with its seeds on the outside. Win a free patton. Jk..

Not a strawberry.

WareJC #15 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11527 battles
  • [PINT]

View PostRawmusse, on 20 March 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

Cheat on a term paper?

"Your lack of effort or your death is not my concern. However lack of effort will lead to your death by their hand or mine."

AudioAmmunition #16 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:48 AM

HESHSlingingSplasher

• Players
  • 13748 battles
  • [PRAMO]
mike "turning fruits into vegetables" pence

What I learned from certain people in this game: If I don't get what I want, then I'll keep whining about it.

woof_defender #17 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:19 AM

⚔️Fallen Guardian⚔️

• Players
  • 22992 battles
  • [FAC]
Those all aren't so bad, jack fruit is the worst though.

Signature made by Panbun

Owner of an original E-25 #1

MikeZapTheTrapsPence #18 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:51 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 23709 battles
  • [MAHOU]

How were you able to hold back while finding pictures of #4?

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

(~・・)~ Aussie is Awesome ~(・・~)

Check my profile for your ANIME needs or PM me!

>>>Join [MAHOU] Discord!!!<<<

Panbun #19 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7614 battles
  • [PBKAC]

View PostBeGentleWithMeNeechan, on 21 March 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

How were you able to hold back while finding pictures of #4?

Discipline.

MikeZapTheTrapsPence #20 Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:37 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 23709 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostPanbun, on 20 March 2017 - 09:12 PM, said:

Discipline.

You must be a monk

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

(~・・)~ Aussie is Awesome ~(・・~)

Check my profile for your ANIME needs or PM me!

>>>Join [MAHOU] Discord!!!<<<

Also tagged with testing, something

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users