Jump to content


I want the T-95, but the T-82 is horribly painful


  • Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

BrassGun #1 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:50 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3558 battles
  • 651
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

Title. This thing... Ugh. I still have to grind it all the way for XP too; it's like torture. How do I get this thing to work?

 

I am using the derp gun, just... Good Lord. Just switched it for the M-57 gun...

 

EDIT: Much better now. Disregard.

 

EDIT 2: Nope, still rather painful.


Edited by BrassGun, 21 March 2017 - 03:01 AM.

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."

-Heinz Guderian.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower


Gitgudm9 #2 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:06 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9385 battles
  • 2,847
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2015
Mmmmm, I think you're playing it wrong. Use the derp gun, but don't play it like a straight-up brawler. Personally, I use the mobility to find a good bush up close that I can ambush from. You want to stay close to make your shots count, but never, ever be the center of attention. Let your teammates be meatshields. Play it like a KV-2 with no armor, and resist the urge to yolo. You just don't have the protection. I always use bushes to make sure I have time to aim, because the camo is great. And don't be afraid to shoot skill rounds. It took me a while to get the hang of it. You really have to ambush and reset camo, or you'll die. Once you start learning how to play it, it's one of the most enjoyable tanks in the game. 

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

 


BrassGun #3 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:08 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3558 battles
  • 651
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View PostGitgudm9, on 21 March 2017 - 03:06 AM, said:

Mmmmm, I think you're playing it wrong. Use the derp gun, but don't play it like a straight-up brawler. Personally, I use the mobility to find a good bush up close that I can ambush from. You want to stay close to make your shots count, but never, ever be the center of attention. Let your teammates be meatshields. Play it like a KV-2 with no armor, and resist the urge to yolo. You just don't have the protection. I always use bushes to make sure I have time to aim, because the camo is great. And don't be afraid to shoot skill rounds. It took me a while to get the hang of it. You really have to ambush and reset camo, or you'll die. Once you start learning how to play it, it's one of the most enjoyable tanks in the game. 

 

Just came out of a match where we swarmed the enemy team and I pounded the crap out of a freaking 'Tilda. The 57mm is where it's at.

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."

-Heinz Guderian.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower


Negaclaw #4 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:10 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6879 battles
  • 674
  • Member since:
    12-10-2015
what's a t82 without the 105? :(

#4 Pz. III/IV player


BrassGun #5 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:11 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3558 battles
  • 651
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View PostNegaclaw, on 21 March 2017 - 03:10 AM, said:

what's a t82 without the 105? :(

 

A beast that can actually fight pretty freaking well.

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."

-Heinz Guderian.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower


gffcom #6 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:14 AM

    REDACTED

  • Players
  • 32032 battles
  • 5,277
  • [-SRT-]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014
If a difficult tier 3 grind (in a good tank) is an actual problem, life will be very hard fix you...

                                                         

Xs: IS-7, IS-4, FV215b, T110E5, E100, E50M, Obj 140, T-62A, M48A1 Patton, FV4202, Leopard 1, Obj 268

                                                                  SPARTA 

                     

                                                           


Wombeer #7 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14776 battles
  • 393
  • [P_O_S]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2015
Oh god I thought you were talking about the T28. The T82 isn't that bad, just look for squishy bugs to smash. It's not that much experience to tier IV. 

BrassGun #8 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:16 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3558 battles
  • 651
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View Postgffcom, on 21 March 2017 - 03:14 AM, said:

If a difficult tier 3 grind (in a good tank) is an actual problem, life will be very hard fix you...

 

It's gotten way better with the 57 mm. Much faster reload and better ben. It's like being a tiny Matilda with a slighter smaller ROF and less pen.

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."

-Heinz Guderian.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower


_SuicideKing_ #9 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:31 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6940 battles
  • 1,614
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    12-29-2015

I've "heard", the T95 can be a seductive bi*ch. 

Beware, as much as you may grow to love the old girl, no one wants to see one on their team. 

 

She will ruin you for all other tanks. 

 

 

.


Edited by _SuicideKing_, 21 March 2017 - 03:31 AM.


Silevern #10 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:35 AM

    To Valhalla! Witness me!

  • Players
  • 17420 battles
  • 4,524
  • [PHOBO]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

T82 is pretty simple, wait for your team to rush, follow them, locate a stationary enemy, blast, retreat, repeat.

 

It's tier 3, even if you fail miserable every battle it shouldn't take more than 20 matches to reach T40.



r4zrbl4de #11 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:55 AM

    Camo Fetish

  • Players
  • 14045 battles
  • 2,630
  • [ATLS]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014
Load HEAT for Matilda's, they'll be surprised when you slap them for 300 damage

 

 


Leadf00t #12 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:04 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8520 battles
  • 2,280
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

When I first played the tank, the gun trolled the crap out of me.

 

Once I learned to use it at closer range, preferably from camo or near hard cover, it became much more useful.

 

They are crazy fun to play in a toon of two, by the way.  Focusing fire with the derp gun melts most of your opponents in two well-timed shots.


Edited by Leadf00t, 21 March 2017 - 04:06 AM.


Storm216 #13 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:10 AM

    Wait, HEAT isn't standard ammo?!

  • Players
  • 19617 battles
  • 1,729
  • [JFGF]
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014
The T82 is one of the top 3 most fun tanks in this game. How can you not enjoy drive-by one shotting literally every tier 3 you pen?

CrazyHunter13 #14 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:24 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6298 battles
  • 1,444
  • [PWNY]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013
for the tier 3 t82, use the howitzer. it's literally one shot most to all tier 3

Edited by CrazyHunter13, 21 March 2017 - 04:25 AM.


Darkest_Flame #15 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:31 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13026 battles
  • 2,305
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    01-25-2016

It's a Turret-less Tank Destroyer.

 

 

Ewwwwww.


Edited by Darkest_Flame, 21 March 2017 - 04:31 AM.

Mmmm, I like fishyysss...


CrazyHunter13 #16 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:35 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6298 battles
  • 1,444
  • [PWNY]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013

View PostDarkest_Flame, on 20 March 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

It's a Turret-less Tank Destroyer.

 

 

Ewwwwww.

 

its got one hell of a traverse rate tho

BrassGun #17 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:39 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3558 battles
  • 651
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View PostStorm216, on 21 March 2017 - 04:10 AM, said:

The T82 is one of the top 3 most fun tanks in this game. How can you not enjoy drive-by one shotting literally every tier 3 you pen?

 

View PostCrazyHunter13, on 21 March 2017 - 04:24 AM, said:

for the tier 3 t82, use the howitzer. it's literally one shot most to all tier 3

 

View PostDarkest_Flame, on 21 March 2017 - 04:31 AM, said:

It's a Turret-less Tank Destroyer.

 

 

Ewwwwww.

 

View PostLeadf00t, on 21 March 2017 - 04:04 AM, said:

When I first played the tank, the gun trolled the crap out of me.

 

Once I learned to use it at closer range, preferably from camo or near hard cover, it became much more useful.

 

They are crazy fun to play in a toon of two, by the way.  Focusing fire with the derp gun melts most of your opponents in two well-timed shots.

 

View Postr4zrbl4de, on 21 March 2017 - 03:55 AM, said:

Load HEAT for Matilda's, they'll be surprised when you slap them for 300 damage

 

View PostSilevern, on 21 March 2017 - 03:35 AM, said:

T82 is pretty simple, wait for your team to rush, follow them, locate a stationary enemy, blast, retreat, repeat.

 

It's tier 3, even if you fail miserable every battle it shouldn't take more than 20 matches to reach T40.

 

View Post_SuicideKing_, on 21 March 2017 - 03:31 AM, said:

I've "heard", the T95 can be a seductive bi*ch. 

Beware, as much as you may grow to love the old girl, no one wants to see one on their team. 

 

She will ruin you for all other tanks. 

 

 

.

 

Researched the T-40 and sold this. Was good while it lasted.

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."

-Heinz Guderian.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower


Augustus_GoldNoob_Sohn #18 Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:43 AM

    The rent-a-cop

  • Players
  • 13050 battles
  • 6,058
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Lol. Just wait till the stock T28.

Unifying TRIARII factors:

1.How much money we've spent on this game (not to mention the new parking garage required for all of our M 60's)

2. The amount of alcohol consumed while playing tanks. 

3. How much fun we have with, and at the expense of, each other


WriterDude #19 Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:49 AM

    My Posts Are Forum Prammo

  • Players
  • 22340 battles
  • 4,298
  • [III-Z]
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View PostAugustus_Sohn_Prime, on 20 March 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

Lol. Just wait till the stock T28.

 

oooh, say it again.. oooh.... you're naughty

Worthy of focus fire by SPUDX.  Potato Cred Link

  

"In Blitz, there's a certain value in expeditiously moving to the inevitable." -WriterDude


a_cookie #20 Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:00 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8204 battles
  • 2,047
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

Wait...

Why T95?


Official Squid Skrub

The updated-updated story of a_cookie

  Play the single word game here

Official Grammar Nazi, here to help!

He still owes me 100 warchests    B1, The destroyer of worlds  T-10M, The destroyer of universes





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users