602TB (602nd Tank Battalion)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

del1018134113 #1 Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12075 battles
  • [602TB]
I made a mistake trying to recruit for this clan on here. I'm just not cut out to do recruiting for it. Yes it is my clan and no I'm not getting rid of it. I spent 1 million credits on it and ain't letting that go to waste. I chose the name because I thought it was nice and cool. Honestly don't care if there are other Tank Battalion clans out there I'm keeping this. Now to the main points. First off if anyone could help with a big whop tee doo story for it I'd appreciate that. Also if you want to help a poor fellow out you can join or just platoon with me sometime. Could use the help either when having a bad day or in my clan to get the Supply Level up. 

Edited by LightningSword2, 23 March 2017 - 05:49 PM.

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:46 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22815 battles
  • [NOGUD]
Good luck!

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

BlackDogD #3 Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:55 PM

O'Doyle Rules!

• Players
  • 21274 battles
  • [_V2_]
Good luck!

Life sucks, get a helmet.

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:35 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22815 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostLightningSword2, on 23 March 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

Well I'm still working on Supply Level IV so I could use the help. Especially from those that are active more than just on rare occasion. Also not sure I could come up with some story or whatever for the clan all by myself. I'm just not feeling that creative for it. Before I just got desperate but now I've given up recruiting anyone. Leaving it completely up to y'all to decide to look at it and if you want to help a poor fellow out or not.

Why do you need a story?

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users