• This topic is locked This topic is locked
240 replies to this topic

Dark_Magician_Girl #21 Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:41 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 15078 battles
  • [STR8]

View Postshooter018, on 26 March 2017 - 11:36 AM, said:

Not meant to be creepy or anything, but she is one of the best top players and I just  seen her.

View PostWriterDude, on 26 March 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

DMG is legit. I was driving my IS-6 on Oasis Palms in a pub battle, and bumped into DMG on green in a Panther II. DMG finished #1 in XP with 2700-some damage and 3 kills. I was happy to finish 3rd, but at least got 2100-odd damage and bagged two. :-)

Also interesting was the amount of direction. 

Thanks!

Much love, 

DMG

CampCanceler13 #22 Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12941 battles
  • [WALL1]

My un-solicited two cents:

This is an online tank-battle game, not a dating or hook-up sight.

Personally, IDGAF what age, race, gender, nationality, political affiliation, dietary habits, personal beliefs, religious affiliation, etc., etc., etc. a player has, holds or practices as those things have absolutely nothing to do with demonstrated skill and ability within the context of this game.

If some dude wants to make his online, in-game persona to be a female, or a dog or a houseplant....  well, that's his/her/it's business.  We're simply trying to play a tank-battle game here, not start a family...  

lastly, I seriously doubt that very many players are operating under their actual given names, so all this righteous indignation about someone's handle being misleading is really pretty silly.

I enjoy playing this game a great deal and I also enjoy reading this forum as many of you are awesome contributors of good insights and information.  At the very least it's all good entertainment, and that's really the point, right?  While I respect and admire many of you for your skills and abilities and experience, I have absolutely no interest in "hooking-up" with any of you...  that's not why I am here, so be whatever gender or species or life-form that makes you happy, I really truly do not care.

So what if DMG is not really a "G"?  That really only matters when it comes to live, in-person interaction...  and this ain't that.

I think it's cool when I get a chance to battle either with or against some of the more well-known players in this game...  and yes, I do see them slumming and clubbing down in the lower tiers where I'm working my way up...  it's one of the aspects of this game that makes it interesting... 

RagingHESHedPotato #23 Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

What's a Potato?

• Players
  • 14228 battles
  • [O-VII]

View PostProdigyWiz, on 26 March 2017 - 11:31 AM, said:

2 good games doesn't change the fact that what he did was creepy and mental.

Seriously what's the big deal about this dingbat? Had a game with him yesterday where he tries taking on an is6 and a is3D by himself on fort despair in close range and died. Complained that I didn't help him in my PTA. Sorry I'm not an idiot going to face two heavies head on in a paper thin tank. and I messaged him afterwards asking why he did it and he said I should have helped and that his avg DMG in his panther 2 is higher than my PTA. At least I don't rush heavies like a moron.

Edited by xX_ReDeeMeR_Xx, 26 March 2017 - 06:56 PM.

Mr1776 #24 Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32849 battles
  • [CST]

View PostLeadf00t, on 26 March 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

Sounds like Prodigy is upset DMG is better than he is.

View PostProdigyWiz, on 26 March 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

=/ I don't really mind. Of course a reroll must be better than I am, otherwise it isn't a reroll. 

Prodigy would outplay "it's" reroll if he did one himself

Facts don't care about your feelings

...always right

Dark_Magician_Girl #25 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 15078 battles
  • [STR8]

View PostxX_ReDeeMeR_Xx, on 26 March 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

Seriously what's the big deal about this dingbat? Had a game with him yesterday where he tries taking on an is6 and a is3D by himself on fort despair in close range and died. Complained that I didn't help him in my PTA. Sorry I'm not an idiot going to face two heavies head on in a paper thin tank. and I messaged him afterwards asking why he did it and he said I should have helped and that his avg DMG in his panther 2 is higher than my PTA. At least I don't rush heavies like a moron.

I moved to flank and I got caught.  The P2 isn't mobile enough to escape from a Defender in that situation.  You, on full health, could have taken a hit for me so that we could have made it a 2v1 advantage.  But no, you decide to let me get rushed and die and then make the wrong decision to continue loading APCR and not even aiming, letting the IS-6 smack you twice for half your HP while you struggle to pen (which shouldn't be a problem anyway).  But ok, you keep doing what you're doing.  

Edited by Dark_Magician_Girl, 26 March 2017 - 07:17 PM.

Dark_Magician_Girl #26 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 15078 battles
  • [STR8]

View PostPoshlivsena, on 26 March 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Prodigy would outplay "it's" reroll if he did one himself

If you're going to be derogatory and call me an it, at least spell "it" correctly or learn how to use the word.

Edited by Dark_Magician_Girl, 26 March 2017 - 07:14 PM.

tankcrunch #27 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostLeadf00t, on 26 March 2017 - 05:40 PM, said:

Sounds like Prodigy is upset DMG is better than he is.

BURN!

tankcrunch #28 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostCampCanceler13, on 26 March 2017 - 06:46 PM, said:

My un-solicited two cents:

This is an online tank-battle game, not a dating or hook-up sight.

Personally, IDGAF what age, race, gender, nationality, political affiliation, dietary habits, personal beliefs, religious affiliation, etc., etc., etc. a player has, holds or practices as those things have absolutely nothing to do with demonstrated skill and ability within the context of this game.

If some dude wants to make his online, in-game persona to be a female, or a dog or a houseplant....  well, that's his/her/it's business.  We're simply trying to play a tank-battle game here, not start a family...

lastly, I seriously doubt that very many players are operating under their actual given names, so all this righteous indignation about someone's handle being misleading is really pretty silly.

I enjoy playing this game a great deal and I also enjoy reading this forum as many of you are awesome contributors of good insights and information.  At the very least it's all good entertainment, and that's really the point, right?  While I respect and admire many of you for your skills and abilities and experience, I have absolutely no interest in "hooking-up" with any of you...  that's not why I am here, so be whatever gender or species or life-form that makes you happy, I really truly do not care.

So what if DMG is not really a "G"?  That really only matters when it comes to live, in-person interaction...  and this ain't that.

I think it's cool when I get a chance to battle either with or against some of the more well-known players in this game...  and yes, I do see them slumming and clubbing down in the lower tiers where I'm working my way up...  it's one of the aspects of this game that makes it interesting...

this, i wouldn't give a darn if DMG was a girl actually, still I'm gonna take you down you're red, you're dead in my sights.

ProdigyWiz #29 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3365 battles
  • [PURPL]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 26 March 2017 - 07:13 PM, said:

If you're going to be derogatory and call me an it, at least spell "it" correctly or learn how to use the word.

Yeah it isn't english class (I noticed that people who can't make up an actual argument point out others' grammar mistakes). But you should at least mark the correct gender in settings or try not to be mental.

Edited by ProdigyWiz, 26 March 2017 - 07:28 PM.

io45cl.gif

#BringBack[KRIEG]

Dark_Magician_Girl #30 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:29 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 15078 battles
  • [STR8]

View PostProdigyWiz, on 26 March 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

Yeah it isn't english class. But you should at least mark the correct gender in settings or try not to be mental.

And that's where you're wrong again.  I can mark gender as whatever I want.  Welcome to 2017.

tankcrunch #31 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostProdigyWiz, on 26 March 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

Yeah it isn't english class (I noticed that people who can't make up an actual argument point out others' grammar mistakes). But you should at least mark the correct gender in settings or try not to be mental.

Image result for popcorn memeImage result for salty meme.....the fight have begun.

ProdigyWiz #32 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3365 battles
  • [PURPL]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 26 March 2017 - 07:29 PM, said:

And that's where you're wrong again.  I can mark gender as whatever I want.  Welcome to 2017.

I thought you said you were a guy. Also, I'm pretty sure when our parents told us we can be whatever we want, they didn't mean we can be whatever gender we want too. Just my 2cents. 

io45cl.gif

#BringBack[KRIEG]

WriterDude #33 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

My Posts Are Forum Prammo

• Players
  • 21391 battles
  • [III-Z]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 26 March 2017 - 12:12 PM, said:

I moved to flank and I got caught.  

That is one of the things that generates the most griping - people don't know why something happened, they just see it and imagine they know what it means. It's like coming on a car wreck and deciding who was to blame based on where the cars wound up. It's not always that simple. 

I very frequently find find myself in situations where players who typically use meat shields or hang back would think I rushed in, or yolo'd. Sometimes it's because I was impatient. Sometimes it was because I just decided to push the battle. It always strikes me that some people use such a limited notion of the "right" way to play. Sometimes it makes sense to take a shot so you can create a local rush. Sometimes it makes sense to finish someone quickly before support can arrive. 

Lots of times, I lose a battle, but I'm okay, because I know I still played well based on the circumstances. The only thing that I get irritated by are people who don't. (Like the people who get to the end of a crushing beat down, and decide to go hide to force a draw so nobody wins.)

Worthy of focus fire by SPUDX.  Potato Cred Link

"In Blitz, there's a certain value in expeditiously moving to the inevitable." -WriterDude

Dark_Magician_Girl #34 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 15078 battles
  • [STR8]

View PostProdigyWiz, on 26 March 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

I thought you said you were a guy. Also, I'm pretty sure when our parents told us we can be whatever we want, they didn't mean we can be whatever gender we want too. Just my 2cents. 

Well if you want to think that way, I can't stop you.  But I don't think you understand the differences between gender and sex and that is why we are arguing.

ProdigyWiz #35 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3365 battles
  • [PURPL]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 26 March 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

Well if you want to think that way, I can't stop you.  But I don't think you understand the differences between gender and sex and that is why we are arguing.

Yeah, there is no difference. 

Bold statement? Yes. Gender is if you are male or female. Sex is the same thing. I could take your DNA, and your chromosomes would tell you're male. You can't change that. No matter what you, you can't change biologically. Society will comfort you, but that's your gender identity, not gender. 

Edited by ProdigyWiz, 26 March 2017 - 07:38 PM.

io45cl.gif

#BringBack[KRIEG]

Dark_Magician_Girl #36 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 15078 battles
  • [STR8]

View PostProdigyWiz, on 26 March 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

Yeah, there is no difference. 

And..... wrong again.

I don't understand why you feel the need to come onto a perfectly nice thread and ruin it.

Edited by Dark_Magician_Girl, 26 March 2017 - 07:35 PM.

tankcrunch #37 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
i identify as a Russian Tank

__Crusader6__ #38 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

BANNED

• Players
  • 41942 battles
  • [III]

IB4L

Join the BCC, let's make Blitz great again together https://discord.gg/cdDdKMw

Certified Tank Hoarder: 296 tanks in Garage (43 now equipped thx 3.8), 274/297 aced (Mk1 and T49A repo), and ~mostly former wallet warrior

WANTED: SPARE PARTS...

Sturm_69 #39 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:53 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7355 battles
  • [STREG]

View PostStorm216, on 26 March 2017 - 11:35 AM, said:

K

what's the point of this thread?

Hey look at me! The gun goes pew...pew.....pew....

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

RagingHESHedPotato #40 Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

What's a Potato?

• Players
  • 14228 battles
  • [O-VII]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 26 March 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

I moved to flank and I got caught.  The P2 isn't mobile enough to escape from a Defender in that situation.  You, on full health, could have taken a hit for me so that we could have made it a 2v1 advantage.  But no, you decide to let me get rushed and die and then make the wrong decision to continue loading APCR and not even aiming, letting the IS-6 smack you twice for half your HP while you struggle to pen (which shouldn't be a problem anyway).  But ok, you keep doing what you're doing.  

First off the is6 hit me once. I wiggled around enough for him to miss me before killing him. And secondly why is it my job to help you out when you are a complete [edited]to people. Don't make excuses you couldn't retreat because I was flanking the same way you were AND the is6 spotted me as well as the defender. And I relocated without confronting them. And that's such bologna you didn't have the maneuverability to retreat, I SAW YOU go around the ruins and confront both tanks and got half your health taken out to do, what, 200dmg to the defender? I asked you afterwards why and your condescending attitude said your avg damage in your panther 2 is better than my leopard PTA. Yea well sorry if I rerolled too my avg DMG would be a lot higher but I don't, so yea... Like I said don't rush two op heavies like an idiot and blame everyone else.

Mic drop.

Edited by xX_ReDeeMeR_Xx, 26 March 2017 - 07:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users