• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

Dogface2356 #181 Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:57 PM

Dogface

• Administrator
  • 679 battles
  • [WGA]

View PostVladimir_Kroatchev, on 31 March 2017 - 03:32 AM, said:

C-can I... have an... autograph... P-pl-please?? S-Senpai...

Sure

_GhostHuey #182 Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

#1 Ghost

• Players
  • 22405 battles
  • [DRSIA]
In my honest Opinion dogface is the kind of person we need to be in WG. And I hope he can have an influence on bringing back old mm +2/-2

_Blazing_Inferno_ #183 Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:57 PM

Speed Demon

• Players
  • 15893 battles
  • [4AMD]
Could you sign my medal, Overlord... :medal: ...and my coin...:coin: ...and my artillery shell... :justwait: ...OKAY just kidding about the shell! Could be a great April 1st prank though. :trollface:

"Pushing ones teammate into open fire may only mark a mistake, but pushing ones teammate into open fire on purpose marks a true noob" - _Blazing_Inferno_

I have only spent $24 and I have 16 premium tanks

Favorite tank: The T6 Dracula

Wolflink23 #184 Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6457 battles
  • [DADO1]
Bring back Wg staff vs players Friday!! like the old days 

BLITZ COMMUNITY COALITION

"The thing about common sense is...its not very common"-The Mighty Jingles 

My Stats: http://wotbstars.com...ave=on&lng=eng​

"Sometimes this game will make you question the existence of intelligent life on earth" -Jingles 

prlxb63sawjo5 #185 Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:01 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6790 battles
(Waves hi to Dogface as I then returns to lurking in the background.)

Just your resident lurker. Watching from the shadows.

FrozenBlaze #186 Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:20 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5650 battles
  • [EVIL]
All hail the overlord dogface for bringing in the much desired cavalry class!

Check out my state if you want... or Dont't, it's fine either way....

http://wotbstars.com...jpeg[img][url] 

_irongiant_ #187 Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19815 battles
  • [-DERP]

Hey dogface, do us all a favor and fix this ridiculous game, it's absolute garbage!!! Everyone knows how much cheating and unfair game play is in it and you continue to lose good dedicated players because your garbage team matchup system does not work at all. Everyone's tired of the lopsided teams and we know you know this just say or do something about it.

PLEASE!!!!'

SpartacusDiablo #188 Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10135 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Post_irongiant_, on 03 April 2017 - 01:34 PM, said:

Hey dogface, do us all a favor and fix this ridiculous game, it's absolute garbage!!! Everyone knows how much cheating and unfair game play is in it and you continue to lose good dedicated players because your garbage team matchup system does not work at all. Everyone's tired of the lopsided teams and we know you know this just say or do something about it.

PLEASE!!!!'

:facepalm:

PROUD MEMBER OF THE WORLD FAMOUS SPUD CLAN

​#FixTheFury 

I'm done with the forum for awhile. See ya in game.

tankboss41 #189 Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23896 battles
  • [MFW]
Isnt that senator ratbat? Hahahah hes trying to look cool with the name Dogface heheheh, meet the real "Boss" tankboss41! 

Si vis pacem para bellum

tankcrunch #190 Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View Post_irongiant_, on 03 April 2017 - 01:34 PM, said:

PLEASE!!!!'

shutup. stop yelling at the Boss.

razernaga2014 #191 Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:12 AM

I drink and I know things.

• Players
  • 11872 battles
  • [S-AA]

Would you like to be the first mod (I'm pretty sure) to post on the largest thread on the forums (that's not a flame war!!!)?

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/29028-around-the-campfire-spud-and-spudx-tactics-tips-brags-and-general-spuddery/#topmost

I have quit the game for now.  It is no longer what I began playing in 2014, and while change is not inherently bad, it is also not inherently good either.  

How To Crossfire

Former [SPUD] longtime member

Fiditydo #192 Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19632 battles
  • [GUTEM]

We want CHAT Back

We Want CHAT back

WE WANT CHAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!! 

fsidesmith #193 Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:28 PM

Average Sergeant

• Players
  • 18368 battles
  • [KAIJU]

Congrats on your new WG role, Dogface. Your introduction video was great.

View PostClayT2000, on 31 March 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

Bring back Wg staff vs players Friday!! like the old days 

...and this! I absolutely stand behind this idea. We should bring this beat back.

Dogface, if you haven't been brought up to speed on this party from a couple of years ago, please ask Senator Ratbat about it. Slinging shells with you characters in the NA WG Staff for an hour was super fun. In the near future, perhaps you and your WG peeps could set aside a Friday afternoon to step away from the meetings, white boards, and an endless sea of emails and tickets for an hour or so, grab a cold one from the company cooler and just hang out with the troops. Indeed. Super fun.

WG's reward of 500 gold for platooning with a WG employee, or 500 gold for killing one of your colleagues was a nice touch too...

Welcome to the front lines.  

"MEDIOCRITY AT ITS FINEST!!!"                     Signature by Panbun

Bellatormonk #194 Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:26 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8737 battles
So I hear 3.8 is a smashing success!!!  Great work guys.  No but really...err...well maybe not really that smashing eh? More like a full blown failure? So who will replace you now?

Sturmgeschutz1 #195 Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:22 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 37422 battles
  • [D_1]
Enough fake worship and pleasantries...what's being done about the 3.8 landslide that's occurring. Telling long term dedicated player  to accept it huh? There's a new hobby shop in town where I can physically possess something that I've paid good money for and have won competitions doing it. There's no language barriers ( been suggesting an auto translator for the last 6 updates), ghost shells, disappearing tanks( I've played while at my ISP's company offices and at a mobile phone provider location- equipment error with WOTB servers not here), lopsided matching, ammo bouncing off kill spots, equipment rips, premiums reduced to average placed tanks, and it goes on. Real $$ from a globe has been spent. Hey I bet I won't anymore...not here. The Hobby ( company name withheld),  shop that just opened is looking like the long lost kingdom of reprisal and revenge. That's where my $ goes from now on, and on a final note I won't buy the tanks with WG identifiers on the containers either. So to all the staff....long term players just accept it....well ditto in return.

Sturmgeschutz1 #196 Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 37422 battles
  • [D_1]
Enough fake worship and pleasantries...what's being done about the 3.8 landslide that's occurring. Telling long term dedicated player  to accept it huh? There's a new hobby shop in town where I can physically possess something that I've paid good money for and have won competitions doing it. There's no language barriers ( been suggesting an auto translator for the last 6 updates), ghost shells, disappearing tanks( I've played while at my ISP's company offices and at a mobile phone provider location- equipment error with WOTB servers not here), lopsided matching, ammo bouncing off kill spots, equipment rips, premiums reduced to average placed tanks, and it goes on. Real $$ from a globe has been spent. Hey I bet I won't anymore...not here. The Hobby ( company name withheld),  shop that just opened is looking like the long lost kingdom of reprisal and revenge. That's where my $ goes from now on, and on a final note I won't buy the tanks with WG identifiers on the containers either. So to all the staff....long term players just accept it....well ditto in return.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users