Wargaming money hungry unfairness Goose tails pay to win

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

karam_2014 #1 Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:16 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9112 battles
  • [TITAN]
Dear Wargaming, Its time to stop forcing us to pay money on the game. For example, the Goose Tails events, many people are excited and are doing missions to get one of the Geese, BUT what they don't know is that YOU GUYS, THE PEOPLE ARE WARGAMING ARE RIPPING US OFF, even if you do Tier 10 missions 2 times a day for 14 days you WILL NOT be able to get the tank, you will only get discounts. The only way to get the tank is use your gold or hoping to get the geese off a crate. ITS TIME TO SPOT WARGAMING! Make it like the old days, 2 years ago. When it was fair for everyone. You can get a tank off an event with using no gold. Don't you already make enough money? Here's a FACT I found... "Free-to-play MMO World of Tanks is generating "double digit" million dollar revenues a month, according to Wargaming CEO Victor Kislyi." That was back in 2012. 5 Years later your probably making triple digit million dollars revenues a month. Like come on... people wanna enjoy Blitz, people want new exotic tanks, people wanna play the game fair and square. But there's one obstacle in the way. Wargaming.

Rockracer #2 Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9574 battles

I'm literally just playing that event for credits on the crates, ...aaand because it motivates me to use the filthy SU-101...

Also that was about regular WoT, tha has just about 110 million players... 

Edited by Rockracer, 01 April 2017 - 06:19 PM.

I played TDs before it was cool. It was also never cool to begin with.

dayton07277 #3 Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 32199 battles
  • [CROWN]
WG is a billion dollar company... Lol..but hey the Serbs need more right!?

Rockracer #4 Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9574 battles
Let's just make a WoT rip-off (exept greedyness) and take everyone there...

Edited by Rockracer, 01 April 2017 - 06:22 PM.

I played TDs before it was cool. It was also never cool to begin with.

tankcrunch #5 Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
:popcorn:
Related image

Ikusa_Doragon #6 Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10295 battles
  • [TITAN]

WG is a business, get over it. No one forces you to pay a dime to play. I spend a lot of money on this game, it is my entertainment. 

But I do agree that the "events" ruin the game. I prefer to just buy good tanks or grind them.

Sherlock0Holmes #7 Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

never said, "It is elementary, my dear Watson"

• Players
  • 16195 battles
... Triple digit? Lol
Fake News is Bad, mmkay

arrug #8 Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 31069 battles
Bring back the original maps..! The open ground and really good cross map sniper positions made you have to go and take an enemy out to save your team.! It made people keep moving or die..!! And the fun level was huge..! I understand not wanting people to get cussed at , but you have enabled EVERY CRYBABY in the world to ruin the game.! Too many rocks and ditches for people to hide behind had caused people to sit and hide the WHOLE TIME, AND THIS IS A TIME LIMIT GAME.! If people are so offended by chat, then give th m an option to turn THE CHAT OFF..! And only use the in game shortcut chat commands..! It solves ALL THE PROBLEMS..!  No more tickets for the developers..! No more butt hurt crybabies complaining about what some "mean person" said to them..! They can turn it off..!!! Can't be insulted if you can't see it.!  others and by others I mean GROWN UP'S ...who don't care and find game rage hilarious still can see it.  The current maps have taken game skill out of the equation..! and most of the crybabies complaining DONT SUPPORT THE GAME BY SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY..!   HASHTAG FREELOADEDS GO AWAY..! Please I'm begging you PLEASE fix this. It was the best game ever in the history of the world 2 years ago, and now it sucks bad.!! REAL BAD.!! Almost ZERO on the fun scale..! I don't know how it got so bad.

Blitzfar #9 Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

Private

• Players
  • 10932 battles
  • [_RAP]

Mostly, you took the words right out of my mouth. However, another thing about the player base is that bad games also lose the players. When a game gets so bad that it isn't playable, people (except the idiots and newbies) stop playing. Yeah, I agree those that buy lots of gold and premiums, but don't seem to try very hard to learn how to play the game do leave. One day they think of Blitz and probably think something like, "what the heck! Why am I spending money on a game I can't even play?!" So they stop or they get bored of it. This game used to be absolutely amazing!!! But all of these people that can't even stand being called a newbie (which is what noob means) have ruined the game! I still play it, but some, sometimes most, hours ​IT IS ​UNPLAYABLE​. One of my friends stopped playing it; my guess is because of how far downhill its gotten and the fact that he can play ​Better ​stuff. There wouldn't be better stuff if it got fixed. Wargaming you are losing players that make this game a game. One day there may only be these freeloaders and then they leave and Blitz will be forgotten.

In World of Tanks PC, you have the option for players to turn off game chat. Why not here!!!!!!???!!!!! And in WoT PC, players can still talk to their teammates! Why not here!?!!! I and many others that I have talked to would have won quite a few battles if this hadn't been taken away. In World of Warships; teams can still chat with each and there isn't even a filter! I like the filter, but personally, I don't think you did it well enough. You got the words, but people can just make a ​very small ​change or something else and you can easily still get it. Anyways, this is a game. People shouldn't get upset over it, sure, but when it is going down the tubes; those that enjoy the game will try to get it fixed. I doubt many freeloaders have started topics. I'd bet a million dollars (if I had that much) that each and every one of them have gone to you like a child to his or her mother saying that a big bad meanie called that child a nasty name. Get over it! If you are going to change things for some players that will leave the game soon enough, why not do the changes asked multiple times by your loyal player base? We only want what's best for Blitz, and what's best for Blitz is for it to become great again. ​WARGAMING, PLEASE PUT THE OPTION IN WOT BLITZ!!!!!! ​PLEASE PUT IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​ If you don't want people to leave the game because it became one of the lower games please LISTEN TO US!!! You know, I think that you are doing all these events to take in more idiots to burn their cash with the game. If you didn't have to do these events every month or two then it would be a good game. I like the events, for the most part, but definitely not the riff raff that go with them.

Wargaming, 2017. Make WoT Blitz great again!!!! :P :)

Seriously, it's not that hard. It can't be, otherwise you wouldn't have done it for the other games.

​Every loyal Blitz player is beyond the beyond of tired with the stuff that has been put in the game, but what seems to be not attempts to fix it; all that I've seen and heard of is just them complaining and making it worse! If this game is run by those that pay, please pay back your true loyal players and fix this! Trust me, you'll benefit more from it. When you make the game more fun for those that keep playing; you make it better for those that just try it out and therefore improve the chances that they stay.

​Please fix it, your loyal players would be so much happier and a happy player base means better reviews and better topics spoken in the forum when people look at the reviews and forum to see if the game is worth it.

Edited by Blitzfar, 06 April 2017 - 07:45 AM.

karam_2014 #10 Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9112 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostBlitzfar, on 06 April 2017 - 07:25 AM, said:

Mostly, you took the words right out of my mouth. However, another thing about the player base is that bad games also lose the players. When a game gets so bad that it isn't playable, people (except the idiots and newbies) stop playing. Yeah, I agree those that buy lots of gold and premiums, but don't seem to try very hard to learn how to play the game do leave. One day they think of Blitz and probably think something like, "what the heck! Why am I spending money on a game I can't even play?!" So they stop or they get bored of it. This game used to be absolutely amazing!!! But all of these people that can't even stand being called a newbie (which is what noob means) have ruined the game! I still play it, but some, sometimes most, hours ​IT IS ​UNPLAYABLE​. One of my friends stopped playing it; my guess is because of how far downhill its gotten and the fact that he can play ​Better ​stuff. There wouldn't be better stuff if it got fixed. Wargaming you are losing players that make this game a game. One day there may only be these freeloaders and then they leave and Blitz will be forgotten.

In World of Tanks PC, you have the option for players to turn off game chat. Why not here!!!!!!???!!!!! And in WoT PC, players can still talk to their teammates! Why not here!?!!! I and many others that I have talked to would have won quite a few battles if this hadn't been taken away. In World of Warships; teams can still chat with each and there isn't even a filter! I like the filter, but personally, I don't think you did it well enough. You got the words, but people can just make a ​very small ​change or something else and you can easily still get it. Anyways, this is a game. People shouldn't get upset over it, sure, but when it is going down the tubes; those that enjoy the game will try to get it fixed. I doubt many freeloaders have started topics. I'd bet a million dollars (if I had that much) that each and every one of them have gone to you like a child to his or her mother saying that a big bad meanie called that child a nasty name. Get over it! If you are going to change things for some players that will leave the game soon enough, why not do the changes asked multiple times by your loyal player base? We only want what's best for Blitz, and what's best for Blitz is for it to become great again. ​WARGAMING, PLEASE PUT THE OPTION IN WOT BLITZ!!!!!! ​PLEASE PUT IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​ If you don't want people to leave the game because it became one of the lower games please LISTEN TO US!!! You know, I think that you are doing all these events to take in more idiots to burn their cash with the game. If you didn't have to do these events every month or two then it would be a good game. I like the events, for the most part, but definitely not the riff raff that go with them.

Wargaming, 2017. Make WoT Blitz great again!!!! :P :)

Seriously, it's not that hard. It can't be, otherwise you wouldn't have done it for the other games.

​Every loyal Blitz player is beyond the beyond of tired with the stuff that has been put in the game, but what seems to be not attempts to fix it; all that I've seen and heard of is just them complaining and making it worse! If this game is run by those that pay, please pay back your true loyal players and fix this! Trust me, you'll benefit more from it. When you make the game more fun for those that keep playing; you make it better for those that just try it out and therefore improve the chances that they stay.

​Please fix it, your loyal players would be so much happier and a happy player base means better reviews and better topics spoken in the forum when people look at the reviews and forum to see if the game is worth it.

Wow, you just said what every Blitz player wants to say. I mean like seriously, who wants to pay $50 for a T54 Mod 1? For some Pixels?!?! Come on wargaming! 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users