Post Your Good Games Here

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

Fu_Manchu_ #1281 Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10216 battles
  • [CLEAR]

It's been a while since I posted any good games in here, so I have a few. I'll start from the top down.

My first IS-8 ace:

Spoiler

My first Lowe ace. This one felt really good because I initially struggled in the Lowe and parked it. But I had a nice run in it last night.

Spoiler

Another Tiger (P) ace to add to my collection after it took me nearly 700 battles to get my first one:

Spoiler

And a Churchill VII ace in a losing effort. This is not a tank for supremacy and I always play with it turned off but my platoonmate had it turned on. Red got the win because the Cromwell ran away from me and the KV-2.

Spoiler

CLEAR/CLE4R family discord: https://discord.gg/Pq44sNt

My second (formerly phone-only, now shameless re-roll) account is HanYolo_.

Find me on discord: Fu_Manchu_#6222

MarBearCat #1282 Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:10 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 21922 battles
  • [SDWA]

View Postbg2b, on 24 August 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

Not me, but a clanmate (Paukenwirbel) had this amazing game.  Never have I seen a team win with a total team damage of 0.  (Yes, you read that correctly.)

ZebraUp #1283 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16131 battles
  • [_UF_]

Realized I had just researched right thru this tank when I'm a hurry to get to the HellKitty... so I bought it and proceeded to lose 4 out of the first 5 battles in it. But oh my, the 6th battle was glorious!

*good enough for the Hall of Fame

Edited by ZebraUp, 12 September 2018 - 08:13 PM.

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

___ez_e___ #1284 Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 58156 battles
  • [GORT]

Of course I didn’t realize that replays are turned off by default by the update.   

I had a good game on Dead Rail.   

If I had the replay...you would see the Maus yolo cap getting hit by me as he’s heading towards cap.  Silly Maus.  

Also I had the SA to regroup when my teams attack on the tds failed.  We lost a heavy and a medium. I quickly relocated to hulldown spot and took care of business.  

Would have been a nice replay.   I haven’t had an Ace in a long in time this tank.  

Edited by ___ez_e___, 13 September 2018 - 02:54 PM.

ZebraUp #1285 Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16131 battles
  • [_UF_]
My replays weren't turned off by default.. (but I play on an Amazon Kindle Fire)

Edited by ZebraUp, 13 September 2018 - 03:13 PM.

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

MarBearCat #1286 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:48 AM

• Players
  • 21922 battles
  • [SDWA]

So my WN8 for the Lowe was 666

I took it out today for a battle and won, killed a tier 9 tank and wasn't even fired on.

We won 7-1 and my WN8 for the battle was a lousy 539, lowering my overall Lowe WN8 to

Does Wargaming not want me to use this tank?

How is this my fault? Damn thing is so slow!!! I went the correct way! No one could have done any better!!! :hiding:

Have you ever entered a battle where after say, the first minute you realized that due to your lack of mobility you were pretty much a non factor even though you went the correct way?

Chit this pizzes me off!!!! 

MarBearCat #1287 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:50 AM

• Players
  • 21922 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostZebraUp, on 12 September 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

Realized I had just researched right thru this tank when I'm a hurry to get to the HellKitty... so I bought it and proceeded to lose 4 out of the first 5 battles in it. But oh my, the 6th battle was glorious!

*good enough for the Hall of Fame

Great job, jailbird horse!!!

Fu_Manchu_ #1288 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10216 battles
  • [CLEAR]

It took Fu_Manchu_ 700ish battles to ace the Tiger (P). His alter ego, HanYolo_, did it three times in the first 50ish battles:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Han also enjoyed the grind to the Tiger (P)

Spoiler

Herbie_N124 #1289 Posted 19 September 2018 - 05:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6979 battles
  • [TS2]

The good news is, I got my Kolobanov last night.   Tier III, but hey, lol.    

Bad new is, I realized I was in my daughter's account after I hit the battle button.   

T-46 on Mines, I took the hill unchallenged as the entire red team went across the water.    6 greens sat at cap spinning turrets, 3 fighting for room behind the same bush on the small hill.   

I said f**K it and took cap. With 3 reds left the last green died, with 99 on the cap timer a light came flying into cap with me and hit me.    i took out him and the other two  with a few seconds left on the clock.  Also got my first Orlik's medal on her account.    

Take it for what it is, I'm not good enough to be considered a seal clubber yet :D

Fu_Manchu_ #1290 Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10216 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostHerbie_N124, on 19 September 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

The good news is, I got my Kolobanov last night.   Tier III, but hey, lol.    

Bad new is, I realized I was in my daughter's account after I hit the battle button.   

T-46 on Mines, I took the hill unchallenged as the entire red team went across the water.    6 greens sat at cap spinning turrets, 3 fighting for room behind the same bush on the small hill.   

I said f**K it and took cap. With 3 reds left the last green died, with 99 on the cap timer a light came flying into cap with me and hit me.    i took out him and the other two  with a few seconds left on the clock.  Also got my first Orlik's medal on her account.    

Take it for what it is, I'm not good enough to be considered a seal clubber yet :D

A Kolobanov is a Kolobanov, doesn't matter how you get it. I have a few really (like really really) dirty Kolobs from my LTTB grind while playing supremacy. In one of them, I got blasted down to double digit hitpoints about a minute into the battle. I then spent the rest of the battle hiding, running and capping. My teammates all died, but I got the cap win with 3 or 4 reds still remaining. I think I got about 300 damage that battle.

And I hear you on the daughter's account thing. My first ever Ras was on my daughter's account. It took my almost 10k battles on my own account before I finally got another one.

PeteGee45 #1291 Posted 20 September 2018 - 04:54 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21020 battles
  • [ATTK]

Had my best game ever. I scored 4971 points in my ISU-152 and all of the pretty shiny medals that go along. I think that this is the first time that I ever cracked 4000. I didn't get too many kills but it made my whole night. One ammo rack and one ISU-152 that I set on fire and they exploded just as they were pulling back into cover (one of those where the voice over didn't even get to finish his first statement before saying "Enemy destroyed" ). We did win the battle and I definitely had a bunch of competitors on my team because every time I scored a big hit they finished them off. I don't even think that I scratched my paint.

Edited by PeteGee45, 20 September 2018 - 05:05 AM.

Fu_Manchu_ #1292 Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10216 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostPeteGee45, on 19 September 2018 - 09:54 PM, said:

Had my best game ever. I scored 4971 points in my ISU-152 and all of the pretty shiny medals that go along. I think that this is the first time that I ever cracked 4000. I didn't get too many kills but it made my whole night. One ammo rack and one ISU-152 that I set on fire and they exploded just as they were pulling back into cover (one of those where the voice over didn't even get to finish his first statement before saying "Enemy destroyed" ). We did win the battle and I definitely had a bunch of competitors on my team because every time I scored a big hit they finished them off. I don't even think that I scratched my paint.

Very nice!

Cletusrocks_ap #1293 Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17496 battles
  • [QUEFF]

Had a weird battle at Yamato Harbor yesterday.  My team sucked, the red team sucked, except they had barncat71.  It was supremacy, the match was played in the be B and C cap areas.  I went to C first, an IS-3 tried to sit on the cap right at the beginning and got slaughtered.  Meanwhile the reds successfully capped B.  I turned and went to B and started farming damage.  I hit lots of reds and finally it was down to just me and 3 reds left.  I saw Barncat, he was a one shot by now and he was effective in his E4 so I chased him down, bouncing 3 before I finally penned him.  Their JPanther was also a one shot at this point and he went down easy.  There was one red left, I had no idea where he was but I suspected afk.  I went to B as quick as I could, it was the only base capped and by the time I got on it they had 920 supremacy points.  We had not capped a base at all until I got B.  Then I went up to C figuring that maybe their last red was camping near it and if not I'd cap that base too.  He was not there, I capped the base.  Went towards their spawn, found their afk IS-3, but at the same time I notice 52 seconds left.  I hit my adrenaline and pounded him [that sounds bad] until finally, when the timer reached 0, the IS-3 had 280 hp left, we had caps B and C, and we lost.  I had done 4915 damage, 4 kills, got a mastery and lots of shiny ribbons, and I didn't know why the hell it was not a draw.  It turns out, they still had 920 supremacy points, we were at 540 supremacy points or something.  Btw Barncat ended with 3165 damage so he did pretty well also.

I didn't realize until afterwards that WG turned off my replays which sucks cause it would have been an interesting match to rewatch.

Edit:  I must be stupid, I can't figure out how to post an image directly and it's not accepting my imgur link either....so I guess no screenshots and no replay.

Edited by Cletusrocks_ap, 21 September 2018 - 03:41 PM.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png

A good heavy driver knows how to make shots bounce off their armor, how to use cover while fighting at the front, when to get out there and just take the shot to protect his team, to keep the reds attention focused so his team can flank, and to consistently do damage while all of that happens.  

MarBearCat #1294 Posted Yesterday, 03:15 AM

• Players
  • 21922 battles
  • [SDWA]

Since the BP Buff I'm: 7-2 with 9 kills and died 3 times. 1 Ace.

The rest is kinda ugly.

Avg damage: 1079, Damage Ratio: 1.03, Hit Rate: 76% :facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users