Post Your Good Games Here

• Please log in to reply
1443 replies to this topic

TonnerreCadien #1021 Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:02 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44941 battles
  • [HAHA]

I aced my fiftieth tank today - one I hate and was worried I would never ace! It's the Somua SAu 40. The worst bucket of bolts in the game, at least in my experience.

There are some take-home lessons here, though. During the game the DW goes afk pretty close to me while we are both overlooking base. At the time I am aggravated that he is not helping me hit the reds, who are trying to cap base. But in retrospect, he was 1) probably drawing fire - shots that could have been directed at me, and 2) had he been firing with that big (by tier IV standards) gun of his, I likely would not have gotten the ace. So maybe I should save the vitriol; at times an afk can be a help to you.

In any case, you will not see me in this tank again; of course I sold it! That's what I do (unless I enjoy running in it, that is)...

http://Posted Image

Edited by TonnerreCadien, 05 May 2018 - 07:08 PM.

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

SpartacusDiablo #1022 Posted 06 May 2018 - 11:58 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 25941 battles
  • [III-R]

Bromwell strikes again.  Just missed the Raisin when the last red KV-1 killed me :(.  Fortunately I left him on around 200 HP and our KV-2 sent him back to the garage.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

SpartacusDiablo #1023 Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:03 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 25941 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 05 May 2018 - 02:02 PM, said:

I aced my fiftieth tank today - one I hate and was worried I would never ace! It's the Somua SAu 40. The worst bucket of bolts in the game, at least in my experience.

There are some take-home lessons here, though. During the game the DW goes afk pretty close to me while we are both overlooking base. At the time I am aggravated that he is not helping me hit the reds, who are trying to cap base. But in retrospect, he was 1) probably drawing fire - shots that could have been directed at me, and 2) had he been firing with that big (by tier IV standards) gun of his, I likely would not have gotten the ace. So maybe I should save the vitriol; at times an afk can be a help to you.

In any case, you will not see me in this tank again; of course I sold it! That's what I do (unless I enjoy running in it, that is)...

Good work bud.  I don't know how you do it with TD's... Between them and heavies there are certain aspects of this game that I just can't make work.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

__B0NES__ #1024 Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2745 battles
Took a while to ace this. It doesn't make much credits sadly.

TonnerreCadien #1025 Posted 06 May 2018 - 01:20 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44941 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 06 May 2018 - 05:58 AM, said:

Bromwell strikes again.  Just missed the Raisin when the last red KV-1 killed me :(.  Fortunately I left him on around 200 HP and our KV-2 sent him back to the garage.

I was tooning with SD during this battle, and it was like watching a no-hitter in baseball. I didn't want to say anything, not wanting to jinx him. I feel a little bit responsible, too - that doggone KV-1 knocked me out when I was trying to cod him in my MT-25 - if I had gotten my four shots into him before he killed me, SD would have gotten the raisin, no doubt. C'est la vie, chef, c'est la vie.

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

L_Barbarian #1026 Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12429 battles
  • [GZR]

The T-1 and M-6 don't get much love, but they have always worked pretty good for me. This is my best game ever in the M-6. I got an Ace, Pool's and a pretty good carry.  I was one shot away from a raisin . I was playing way above my head in this game.

MarBearCat #1027 Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostL_Barbarian, on 06 May 2018 - 02:03 PM, said:

The T-1 and M-6 don't get much love, but they have always worked pretty good for me. This is my best game ever in the M-6. I got an Ace, Pool's and a pretty good carry.  I was one shot away from a raisin . I was playing way above my head in this game.

M6 is a good tank. I think what turns people off about it is you can't dominate the battle field with it like the T1 Heavy in tier 5.

I'm a hair under 60% with it but never Aced it and haven't used it much since the Great Plague.

Spoiler

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

THE_Viajero #1028 Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:34 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24755 battles
  • [BHOTT]

If I remember correctly, this is my first ace in the ARL-44, and what ace, bottom tier agings 3 top tier tanks, a suicidal Cromwell B that did nothing, I'm was speechless when I saw the result (hell I almost manage to do 3000 of damage) 

Edited by THE_Viajero, 07 May 2018 - 03:47 PM.

Viajero means Traveler 

:B

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

Fu_Manchu_ #1029 Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11504 battles
  • [CLEAR]

Before this weekend, I only had 4 kolobanovs in 6500 battles and none of them were when I was playing on mobile.

Then Saturday morning, I got my first mobile Kolobanov (and also only my 3rd ace playing mobile) in my KV-1:

Spoiler

At the end it was down to me versus the B1 (a 1-shot), the S35 (around 2/3 health) and the Leo (around half health). Despite the Leo's good score in the end, the three of them played pretty badly and gifted me a Kolobanov Ace that I don't really feel like I earned.

Then yesterday (back to playing KBM), I got another Kolobanov that was deeply satisfying. This is a case of green is terrible but red forgets that you're playing supremacy:

Spoiler

As you can see, red was up 6-3 on kills at the end. My entire team went the direction of A/B (on Canyon). Since I was in the super fast LTTB and red didn't have very much speed, I thought I would check out C. I capped C but spotted a whole bunch of reds heading that way. After capping C and popping a couple shots into red, I immediately bailed back through our spawn.

Unfortunately, my teammates had done basically nothing - had not capped and didn't fire on the reds I spotted. So I rolled into B and capped it, while my team kind of stalled out in the space between B and our spawn, with reds mostly rolling down into the area between our spawn and C. Red had capped C, so I flanked around to re-cap it and starting lighting up their ARL at the same time. While I was doing that, my team basically fell apart at the seams leaving me in a 1v5 situation. Thankfully the Tiger I was the only red really close to me and I was able to out shoot him (another red gifting me a kolo/win) to get the kill and seal the win on points, with four reds still on the board.

Edited by Fu_Manchu_, 07 May 2018 - 03:43 PM.

AKA HanYolo_.

Fu_Manchu_ #1030 Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11504 battles
  • [CLEAR]

I also had this beauty in the T-43 on Saturday night. It was part of my 30-battle stretch for the event, so I was happy with the timing.

Spoiler

AKA HanYolo_.

Player_39363936 #1031 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 69849 battles
  • [EWENS]

Kolobanov on Middleburgh, in my favorite tank.  The Jackson!

My team whining for several minutes about me being on the hill.

Then when the last three tanks started climbing the hill for me, I ran to get cover in the corner, and my team just erupted.  “going to hide some more ...”

Well it’s called winnng and I doubt anyone on my team leaned anything from it.

In fact I know they didn’t because my only two praises were lucky player.

Well [edited]them.

MarBearCat #1032 Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:56 PM

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 05 May 2018 - 02:02 PM, said:

You should get a special Award for that.

I'll head to the workshop and make one for you.

:great:

MarBearCat #1033 Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:58 PM

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostTHE_Viajero, on 06 May 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

If I remember correctly, this is my first ace in the ARL-44, and what ace, bottom tier agings 3 top tier tanks, a suicidal Cromwell B that did nothing, I'm was speechless when I saw the result (hell I almost manage to do 3000 of damage) 

I've Aced the BDR like 5 times with a 7 kill included but can not Ace this one.......yet!

Great Job! 

:great:

TonnerreCadien #1034 Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:09 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44941 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 07 May 2018 - 09:42 AM, said:

I also had this beauty in the T-43 on Saturday night. It was part of my 30-battle stretch for the event, so I was happy with the timing.

Spoiler

Nice game! I really have trouble with that tank - I like to think it's been power-creeped, but truth is that I am pretty meh in tier 7. Congratulations - nice, nice, job!

jx1pteO.jpg

MarBearCat #1035 Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 07 May 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

Spoiler

Poor Lowe :(

Dear Mr. Lowe, been there (0 damage in Lowe) done that.

Only a dumb Cat can have a Lowe WN8 of 666 :ohmy:

Fu_Manchu_ #1036 Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11504 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostMarBearCat, on 08 May 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

Poor Lowe :(

Dear Mr. Lowe, been there (0 damage in Lowe) done that.

Only a dumb Cat can have a Lowe WN8 of 666 :ohmy:

I don't know Cat. I just checked your stats and you haven't played it in over a year. I'd be willing to bet that you would do much better in it now.

I have driven some supposedly OP tanks (notably the Tiger (P) and Mod. 1) and struggled in them for quite awhile before getting the hang of them.

AKA HanYolo_.

MarBearCat #1037 Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:04 AM

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

Not an Ace but was fun being Top Tank in production as a low tier tank, racing around the hills of MiddleBurg, racing down towards town, racing back up the hill like a nut, killing on the fly (mission, kill while moving), surviving the win! :great:

This was a fun battle.

Oh, and spotting 5 at the beginning.

Spoiler

One more thing......

Spoiler

BEASTGAMERXx #1038 Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:33 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7877 battles
  • [MTTNK]

Here’s a few games in su152 and 122-44 that I just got.

https://imgur.com/a/EJEqRXL

https://imgur.com/a/Ioc03DU

boris55555 #1039 Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:59 PM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 25111 battles
  • [MINC]
Very unboris like.....meh couldn’t upload 

Edited by boris55555, 09 May 2018 - 02:01 PM.

Credit where credit is due: “funny, but still”

ZebraUp #1040 Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

I want to be on the RED team!

• Players
  • 25366 battles
  • [STPLR]

Not an Ace, but a pretty good result for my first ever battle in my new Ke-Ho that I bought on sale for 50% off ( along with a bunch of other tanks as well)

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

#1 player in North America in the FCM 36 Pak.40 by winrate & #4 Worldwide lol!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users