Either We Win Or They Do

• Players
  • 39478 battles

Orig_Toastman #1444 Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13589 battles
  • [MSH]
Well at least you can play...… after the latest update, the game stops at synchronizing store with the new 5 icon spinning indefinitely!!!!

Edited by Orig_Toastman, 28 July 2019 - 07:32 PM.

TonnerreCadien #1445 Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:06 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 45992 battles
  • [HAHA]

Well, since I can't post videos (I'm old), I thought I'd post pics here. I finally aced the IS-6, after almost 1200 battles. This was the first premium tank I bought, back in 2015, and I was hoping my wife wouldn't find out how much I paid for it. At the time, I thought "sidescraping" meant to show your side to the enemy, so you can imagine what my WR was like in this beast. I've slowly brought it back to positive win territory, but I don't particularly like driving it. I think I'll retire it, kind of like when my great-grandfather from Mississippi retired his rooster after it won 16 fights. Well, kind of like that, except for the fact that I sucked in it, I mean.

One more thing - I'm glad you can't see the video, because you'll see that a combination of RNGesus (fortuitous bounces), and three clueless low-health newbies helped me get the Kolobanov. The only thing I will add is that it was hard to concentrate during the last minute of the battle because the green T49 and pantera were pulling out the tape measures, calling each other names and complaining about the fact that they had disagreed on the original direction call.

Spoiler

Edited by TonnerreCadien, 16 January 2020 - 03:10 PM.

b5cjLSY.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

_Cletus #1446 Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:57 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 26259 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 16 January 2020 - 09:06 AM, said:

Well, since I can't post videos (I'm old), I thought I'd post pics here. I finally aced the IS-6, after almost 1200 battles. This was the first premium tank I bought, back in 2015, and I was hoping my wife wouldn't find out how much I paid for it. At the time, I thought "sidescraping" meant to show your side to the enemy, so you can imagine what my WR was like in this beast. I've slowly brought it back to positive win territory, but I don't particularly like driving it. I think I'll retire it, kind of like when my great-grandfather from Mississippi retired his rooster after it won 16 fights. Well, kind of like that, except for the fact that I sucked in it, I mean.

One more thing - I'm glad you can't see the video, because you'll see that a combination of RNGesus (fortuitous bounces), and three clueless low-health newbies helped me get the Kolobanov. The only thing I will add is that it was hard to concentrate during the last minute of the battle because the green T49 and pantera were pulling out the tape measures, calling each other names and complaining about the fact that they had disagreed on the original direction call.

Spoiler

I don't know what any of that means, I only speak Murican.

Nice job on the ace, I feel like the IS-6 has been creeped, so it's no easy feat.  Of course, I might be biased, having a deep deep hatred of pike nosed tanks.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/106822-how-i-got-my-name/  - I wrote a Blitz story that got moved to off-topic...grrrrr  Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users