Boy and girl stuff in the training rooms

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

The_Flash135 #1 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:29 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12417 battles

i want wargaming to find this, because I do see it as a potential problem. The new training rooms have been amazing, I've pushed through clan wars I (1rst place gama map winners KADIMA!) and I'm hauling [edited] through CWIII thanks to these training rooms. I see people make up fun little mini games and it's all well and good. Then I find things like animal kingdom, boy girl, need a bf/gf, all of that kind of stuff. World of tanks blitz to my knowlage has a large barbarity in age, I see kids younger than me by 4 years and guys and girls older than me by 10 years. The point is these rooms may just be confused cancerous people who think metal and bolts have a sexual relationship but there are bad people out there, and sadly very influencial kids out there, yes I assume it's highly unlikely that something happens but just to be on the safe side, I haven't really thought of a solution but I was thinking people could upvote or down vote or report training rooms based on what's going on, and if one was reported it would be sent to WG staff and looked at or something. Once again it is a major issue but I do believe it's something to consider

im also really sick of seeing these cancerous noobs have furry tank sex...yes they have done that 

*DISCLAIMER- some of you will say oh why do you know these things are you one of them. The answer is so I put on my mighty stalin gauntlet,hop in the good ol KV-2 and I serve rip some commie justice

KempBushThe3rd #2 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

How to Git Gud, Step 1: Don't spawn on the wrong team.

• Players
  • 12552 battles
Just report them via support. It's the only thing we can do.

WARNING: The player "KempBushThe3rd" is no longer active. This is the last message he has left us:

"I've supported this game for too long. There are too many frustrations with playing this game. And I believe that it's not worth playing anymore. This is not because of Update 3.8. I have been losing interest in this game for a while now. I believe that it is time for me to put the game down and finally move on with life. A big thanks to the forums for helping me on the road to 60%, and sometimes giving me a good laugh. o7."

DeadlyAZNS #3 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:35 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3365 battles
  • [PURPL]

View PostThe_Flash135, on 04 April 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

i want wargaming to find this, because I do see it as a potential problem. The new training rooms have been amazing, I've pushed through clan wars I (1rst place gama map winners KADIMA!) and I'm hauling [edited] through CWIII thanks to these training rooms. I see people make up fun little mini games and it's all well and good. Then I find things like animal kingdom, boy girl, need a bf/gf, all of that kind of stuff. World of tanks blitz to my knowlage has a large barbarity in age, I see kids younger than me by 4 years and guys and girls older than me by 10 years. The point is these rooms may just be confused cancerous people who think metal and bolts have a sexual relationship but there are bad people out there, and sadly very influencial kids out there, yes I assume it's highly unlikely that something happens but just to be on the safe side, I haven't really thought of a solution but I was thinking people could upvote or down vote or report training rooms based on what's going on, and if one was reported it would be sent to WG staff and looked at or something. Once again it is a major issue but I do believe it's something to consider

im also really sick of seeing these cancerous noobs have furry tank sex...yes they have done that 

*DISCLAIMER- some of you will say oh why do you know these things are you one of them. The answer is so I put on my mighty stalin gauntlet,hop in the good ol KV-2 and I serve rip some commie justice

Kids will be kids. They are curious, hormones kicking in, but definitely not what I did at their age...I miss going outside with my friends and playing some tag and jamming out some Pokemon battles on our new Gameboy Advance; (1999 baby) that makes me a 90's kid.

#BringBack[KRIEG]

ALHAU84 #4 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25338 battles
  • [AUWDE]
You really can't do anything but report. Unfortunately, it is just that bureaucratic.

YourTypicalNoob #5 Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10784 battles
  • [-7-]

How to fix:

1) Use any tier X tank that is decently fast, an OBJ140 would be great for this. 

2) 99% of time they are dumb enough to let you in

3) Make sure they turn on ff

4) kill EVERYONE except for the weakest tank on the ENEMY team

5) make them wait the whole 7 minutes for the game to end

6) laugh as they curse at you like an 8 year old :trollface:

razernaga2014 #6 Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:08 PM

I drink and I know things.

• Players
  • 11824 battles
  • [S-AA]

View PostALHAU84, on 04 April 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

You really can't do anything but report. Unfortunately, it is just that bureaucratic.

WG is actually pretty good about knocking out these training rooms, so I wouldn't be too pessimistic.

I have quit the game for now.  It is no longer what I began playing in 2014, and while change is not inherently bad, it is also not inherently good either.  

How To Crossfire

Former [SPUD] longtime member

tankcrunch #7 Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:55 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
knock them down in your tier x tanks, that will shut them up.

KempBushThe3rd #8 Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

How to Git Gud, Step 1: Don't spawn on the wrong team.

• Players
  • 12552 battles

View PostYourTypicalNoob, on 04 April 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

How to fix:

1) Use any tier X tank that is decently fast, an OBJ140 would be great for this. 

2) 99% of time they are dumb enough to let you in

3) Make sure they turn on ff

4) kill EVERYONE except for the weakest tank on the ENEMY team

5) make them wait the whole 7 minutes for the game to end

6) laugh as they curse at you like an 8 year old :trollface:

I need to do this! :D:trollface:

WARNING: The player "KempBushThe3rd" is no longer active. This is the last message he has left us:

"I've supported this game for too long. There are too many frustrations with playing this game. And I believe that it's not worth playing anymore. This is not because of Update 3.8. I have been losing interest in this game for a while now. I believe that it is time for me to put the game down and finally move on with life. A big thanks to the forums for helping me on the road to 60%, and sometimes giving me a good laugh. o7."

ALHAU84 #9 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25338 battles
  • [AUWDE]

View Postrazernaga2014, on 04 April 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

WG is actually pretty good about knocking out these training rooms, so I wouldn't be too pessimistic.

which is why there continue to be posts like this? What is this, critique, criticize & misconstrue everything I [edited]say? 2 nights in a [edited]row, now. Jesus [edited]Christ. No, they don't solve most problems, they really don't. This is why people still complain about this. What the [edited], dude?

tankcrunch #10 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostKempBushThe3rd, on 05 April 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

I need to do this! :D:trollface:

oh yeah....

V1n2002 #11 Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4035 battles
  • [FURY]

View Posttankcrunch, on 04 April 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

knock them down in your tier x tanks, that will shut them up.

I was in a tier 1 room only and told them K could give them free gold if I had a tier 4...M3 Lee I brought and destroyed them all :trollface:

much yummy :popcorn:

tankcrunch #12 Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostV1n2002, on 05 April 2017 - 03:00 AM, said:

I was in a tier 1 room only and told them K could give them free gold if I had a tier 4...M3 Lee I brought and destroyed them all :trollface:

nice!

razernaga2014 #13 Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

• Players
  • 11824 battles
  • [S-AA]

View PostALHAU84, on 04 April 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

which is why there continue to be posts like this? What is this, critique, criticize & misconstrue everything I [edited]say? 2 nights in a [edited]row, now. Jesus [edited]Christ. No, they don't solve most problems, they really don't. This is why people still complain about this. What the [edited], dude?

If you're wrong I'm not going to ignore it so your candy-a*s ego is preserved.  By happenstance, I noticed you being dumb twice, and I pointed that out twice.  How about you practice being correct more???

I have quit the game for now.  It is no longer what I began playing in 2014, and while change is not inherently bad, it is also not inherently good either.  

How To Crossfire

ALHAU84 #14 Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25338 battles
  • [AUWDE]
That's the issue, though. You aren't right, but merely giving you opinion on your point of you. I certainly don't have an ego when it comes to stating my opinion & or fact. Apparently, you do. Quit being an [edited]. 

tankcrunch #15 Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
:popcorn:aaaaaand the thread derails.....

razernaga2014 #16 Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

• Players
  • 11824 battles
  • [S-AA]

View PostALHAU84, on 07 April 2017 - 07:40 AM, said:

That's the issue, though. You aren't right, but merely giving you opinion on your point of you. I certainly don't have an ego when it comes to stating my opinion & or fact. Apparently, you do. Quit being an [edited]. 

Ok silly, guess I have to break this down for you. 

View PostALHAU84, on 04 April 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

which is why there continue to be posts like this? He was asking a question on what to do about this. Potentially, he was unsure about how to report, or even if it existed. 

What is this, critique, criticize & misconstrue it appears you are misconstruing myself. Ironic, eh? everything I [edited]say? 2 nights in a [edited]row, now. As I said, you had errors in what you posted twice in two nights.  I happened to catch your mistakes, and decided to point them out to you. 

Jesus [edited]Christ. No, they don't solve most problems, they really don't. While we cannot look back into the past, it can be said without doubt that there are less training rooms of this ilk.  The problem isn't solved, but it's far from unsolved.  I'd say I'm satisfied with WG's approach towards these rooms, but I guess you don't remember what it was like when TRs came out. 

This is why people still complain about this. Again, you are showing off your lack of knowledge in the history of the issue. Back when TRs were released, the servers were filled with 'animal kingdom' TRs.  No longer.  Hilarious.

What the [edited], dude?  Not sorry.

And now I'm done with that human. Let's hope he doesn't continue these barbaric displays of "edited" and mislead arguing.  Everyone else, have a good day. 

Edited by razernaga2014, 07 April 2017 - 04:32 PM.

How To Crossfire

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users