Clan Emblem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

__Tank_Q #1 Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:50 PM

Private

• Players
  • 21247 battles
  • [YESSS]
Hello, WOTB Team. I have an idea here. Could you please make all clan leads be able to design their own unique emblem for the whole clan and also put these 'emblem paint' on the tanks just like the photo shown below. (I think this will be more easily for people to distinguish their clan members from other players) It's very cool if designing (for clan leads only) unique clan emblem is available for World of Tanks Blitz just like PC :D Regards

Edited by APCReaper, 05 April 2017 - 10:58 PM.

__Serial_Killer__ #2 Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:50 PM

Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 14769 battles
  • [_PREM]
I would like that

acrisis #3 Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20250 battles
  • [III-X]

Cool and has been floating around ever since clans came about. 

The practical issue #1 there are n thousand clans, if not more, and all these logos need to be added to the game we all download, #2 all tanks need to edited for logo placement, #3 a good many devices already struggle with graphics in game. 

(+) Be Positive  (+)       (-) Not Negative (-)  

Blitz Community Coalition
 |  Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 

Cap_D_aka_Cap_N_Crunch #4 Posted 19 September 2018 - 01:14 AM

Private

• Players
  • 22546 battles
  • [MID]

View Postacrisis, on 06 April 2017 - 03:09 AM, said:

Cool and has been floating around ever since clans came about. 

The practical issue #1 there are n thousand clans, if not more, and all these logos need to be added to the game we all download, #2 all tanks need to edited for logo placement, #3 a good many devices already struggle with graphics in game. 

#1 shouldn't matter if clans design themselves and upload as an .ico or .jpg/png

#2 yes but only need an overlay area defined.  As an overly added at run time the work involved should be minimal.  Less than say, designing a whole game and board full of ducks that lasts just 3 or 4 weeks...

#3 Limit the res/pixels of the icon and make it an overlay on tank camos should have little impact and possibly turn them off at lower graphics settings.  These mechanisms already exist, just include this in one of them. 

A bit more programming but if necessary have the game client graft the user icon into the user's client's skin bitmap for given tanks just before game run time or eg. at each upgrade of the client.

Likely no shortage of solutions.  Just needs to be met with the desire to get it done..

SBrockstar95 #5 Posted 19 September 2018 - 07:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9974 battles
  • [MOLTV]
I’d love this idea! I’m surprised wg hasn’t tried to do something like this yet (probs just neglecting us lol).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users