New 3.8 Equipment System Complicated?

• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

CanadianGTI #361 Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7498 battles

View PostChariot_Solace, on 04 December 2017 - 12:57 AM, said:

It's even more ridiculous since they buffed improved control and nerfed engine accelerator. CODing heavies in anything but a light tank is almost impossible now. It's one of the worst changes they've ever made.

I don’t mind it, my Maus turns on a dime now LOL

CanadianGTI #362 Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7498 battles

View Post4sfield, on 04 December 2017 - 12:37 AM, said:

I agree with Camo. Why do all tanks have the same options?. Advanced control should not be an option for heavies,.they already have the largest alpha and most armor. For that matter, why do they need extra armor? 

The equipment system is a joke. It seems like nobody thought through it just like the rest of the new changes that have been implemented. Turrets were already too fast before you could increase their traverse. A heavy needs something to keep it in check. If a medium or light can’t circle it then there is no use for mediums and lights. 

The TD and heavyguys need a deterrent, otherwise there is no need ffor the other 2 tank types.

We need it because when 2 meds gang up on us it’s impossible to adjust, same with turretless TDs. They actually give me somewhat of a chance considering 9/10 teams are retarded and hangs heavies out to dry. So yes I 100% agree with the buff.

personally I believe any smart medium. Wont complain. Theres lots of meds who easily outscore most players due to the fact they hide behind ridges and rocks and they’re fast enough you cant aim into a specific spot and usually end up just lobbing HE at them or yolo shots. 

Edited by CanadianGTI, 04 December 2017 - 10:50 PM.

4sfield #363 Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:14 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 32052 battles
  • [-1]

View PostCanadianGTI, on 04 December 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

We need it because when 2 meds gang up on us it’s impossible to adjust, same with turretless TDs. They actually give me somewhat of a chance considering 9/10 teams are retarded and hangs heavies out to dry. So yes I 100% agree with the buff.

personally I believe any smart medium. Wont complain. Theres lots of meds who easily outscore most players due to the fact they hide behind ridges and rocks and they’re fast enough you cant aim into a specific spot and usually end up just lobbing HE at them or yolo shots. 

1st, the tank doesn’t make the player, the player makes the tank. Unless your talking about post buff heavies.

If your getting ganged up on by multiple mediums, you’re not doing something right. So your saying it’s okay for heavies to camp and they should be able to defend themselves against a CODing medium because even though they heavy driver is stupid, it isn’t fair for him to be circled to death?

Mediums should have a speed advantage over every heavy that’s what makes up for the weaker gun they carry. A heavy tank that can travers his tracks or his turret faster than a medium that can circle him negates that advantage. What’s the point of even having mediums and lights when they can’t be played to their advantages?

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users