Jump to content


Buff the AMX CDC

Buff AMX CDC

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MP246 #1 Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:28 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 26231 battles
  • 28
  • [KRONO]
  • Member since:
    10-20-2016
I don't know what you guys think, but in my opinion, AMX CDC needs a buff. As we know the T6 Dracula (Tier 7) is based on AMX CDC, and it's considered as super overpowered, I don't mean AMX CDC should be overpowered, but it needs a buff, many people who have it probably think It's worse than Dracula. It does have extremely high power to weight ratio but the speed limit is not great (57 km/h), it has the same hit-point pool as T6 Dracula (1250) means it can be destroyed in two shots by Borsig, SU-152, ISU-152, Obj 704, T30 and Wt auf Pz IV, the agility is definitely lacking, it has no armor(fact) and the aiming time is just horrible for a light armored tank, you need to aim 4 seconds to get the aim circle down and it has horrific accuracy on the move. I think the traverse speed should be increased and the aiming time should be reduced, it's a tier 8 tank means it can see tier 9 tanks so it's very difficult to play this tank especially for players have low experience. What do you guys think?

DeadlyAZNS #2 Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4552 battles
  • 676
  • Member since:
    11-23-2016
   8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger 8 3,977 228 44.02 29.11 1.06 0.68 1.01 79.85 621 1114 0.87 1.11 921
   Snowstorm Jag 8.8 8 2,831 277 45.80 31.63 1.25 0.79 1.23 81.09 675 1252 0.94 1.49 1,087
   T26E4 SuperPershing 8 4,944 228 47.91 33.47 0.99 0.72 1.17 80.98 669 1108 1.02 1.26 1,017
   Löwe 8 5,019 289 47.97 32.42 1.06 0.73 1.18 82.05 683 1273 0.93 1.02 1,052
   Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71 8 547 128 49.03 28.13 0.92 0.68 1.01 83.00 712 1124 1.20 0.48 975
   FCM 50 t 8 2,655 177 49.89 28.76 0.93 0.73 1.10 82.07 706 1192 1.34 0.63 1,066
   AMX CDC 8 932 123 50.18 26.78 1.04 0.71 1.05 80.72 710 1128 1.56 0.39 1,040

 

^In order from top to bottom of worst winrate to highest winrate. The AMX CDC does better than the Panther 8.8, FCM 50t, Lowe, SP, and the Jag 8.8. These tanks deserve a buff far more than the AMX. Personally, an AMX well driven is a pretty balanced tank. A high skill curve much like the Leopard 1, FV4202, and Grille .



Wboys #3 Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

    Elite Noob

  • Players
  • 31709 battles
  • 1,558
  • [VRTX]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostProdigyWiz, on 10 April 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

   8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger 8 3,977 228 44.02 29.11 1.06 0.68 1.01 79.85 621 1114 0.87 1.11 921
   Snowstorm Jag 8.8 8 2,831 277 45.80 31.63 1.25 0.79 1.23 81.09 675 1252 0.94 1.49 1,087
   T26E4 SuperPershing 8 4,944 228 47.91 33.47 0.99 0.72 1.17 80.98 669 1108 1.02 1.26 1,017
   Löwe 8 5,019 289 47.97 32.42 1.06 0.73 1.18 82.05 683 1273 0.93 1.02 1,052
   Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71 8 547 128 49.03 28.13 0.92 0.68 1.01 83.00 712 1124 1.20 0.48 975
   FCM 50 t 8 2,655 177 49.89 28.76 0.93 0.73 1.10 82.07 706 1192 1.34 0.63 1,066
   AMX CDC 8 932 123 50.18 26.78 1.04 0.71 1.05 80.72 710 1128 1.56 0.39 1,040

 

^In order from top to bottom of worst winrate to highest winrate. The AMX CDC does better than the Panther 8.8, FCM 50t, Lowe, SP, and the Jag 8.8. These tanks deserve a buff far more than the AMX. Personally, an AMX well driven is a pretty balanced tank. A high skill curve much like the Leopard 1, FV4202, and Grille .

 

Using average player data? Really? We all know by now average win rate is influenced much more by WHO owns the tank than how good it is. 

 

Mostly above average players bought the AMX. You REALLY think the Lowe needs a buff more than the AMX CDC? Yeah it has a high skill curve, but it also sucks. Basically, only the top 1% of player can play this tank well enough it performs to its capabilities and when they do that it is now a slightly underpowered tier 8. 


https://www.blitzsta...layer/com/Wboys

Leader of Vort3x

Goals: 60% wr without stat padding, researching all tier Xs (1 left!)

Favorite Mark Twain quotes: "Man was made at the end of the work week, when God was tired." ~ "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." ~ "Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often." ~ "Don't let school interfere with your education." ~ "Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today." ~ "Go to Heaven for the climate and Hell for the company."

 


Paradox_Donut #4 Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:46 PM

    Russian Sealclubber

  • Players
  • 31770 battles
  • 1,314
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015
Buff amx cdc? make it smaller

 /img

I   hAvE nO iDeA wHaT i'M dOiNg

a_cookie #5 Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9174 battles
  • 2,262
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

View PostProdigyWiz, on 10 April 2017 - 10:34 PM, said:

   8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger 8 3,977 228 44.02 29.11 1.06 0.68 1.01 79.85 621 1114 0.87 1.11 921
   Snowstorm Jag 8.8 8 2,831 277 45.80 31.63 1.25 0.79 1.23 81.09 675 1252 0.94 1.49 1,087
   T26E4 SuperPershing 8 4,944 228 47.91 33.47 0.99 0.72 1.17 80.98 669 1108 1.02 1.26 1,017
   Löwe 8 5,019 289 47.97 32.42 1.06 0.73 1.18 82.05 683 1273 0.93 1.02 1,052
   Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71 8 547 128 49.03 28.13 0.92 0.68 1.01 83.00 712 1124 1.20 0.48 975
   FCM 50 t 8 2,655 177 49.89 28.76 0.93 0.73 1.10 82.07 706 1192 1.34 0.63 1,066
   AMX CDC 8 932 123 50.18 26.78 1.04 0.71 1.05 80.72 710 1128 1.56 0.39 1,040

 

^In order from top to bottom of worst winrate to highest winrate. The AMX CDC does better than the Panther 8.8, FCM 50t, Lowe, SP, and the Jag 8.8. These tanks deserve a buff far more than the AMX. Personally, an AMX well driven is a pretty balanced tank. A high skill curve much like the Leopard 1, FV4202, and Grille .

 

you forgot the Type 59

Junko tank

The updated-updated story of a_cookie

  Play the single word game here

Official Grammar Nazi, here to help!

He still owes me 100 warchests    B1, The destroyer of worlds  T-10M, The destroyer of universes  Chen shall rise again  Junko tank is best tank


Full_Shane #6 Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7261 battles
  • 355
  • [MOMB]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2016

View PostDreadnoghtus, on 10 April 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

Buff amx cdc? make it smaller

 

​I'd actually be okay with that. Or a traverse buff. Or both. Buff it.

Repeal and Replace 3.8

If ya can't pen a Lupus, ya can't aim. Get some glasses or stay triggered.


X_5_BlueBlast #7 Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:01 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10610 battles
  • 770
  • [LD-1]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2015

View PostWboys, on 10 April 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

 

Using average player data? Really? We all know by now average win rate is influenced much more by WHO owns the tank than how good it is. 

 

Mostly above average players bought the AMX. You REALLY think the Lowe needs a buff more than the AMX CDC? Yeah it has a high skill curve, but it also sucks. Basically, only the top 1% of player can play this tank well enough it performs to its capabilities and when they do that it is now a slightly underpowered tier 8. 

 

ikr! I played on someone's account with their Jagtiger 8,8 cm and guess what? I got 3 mastery badges that day in the tank!

X_5_BlueBlast #8 Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:03 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10610 battles
  • 770
  • [LD-1]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2015

View PostFull_Shane, on 10 April 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

 

​I'd actually be okay with that. Or a traverse buff. Or both. Buff it.

 

it would be funny if they made the CDC as small as one of those small boulders

_stnick #9 Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:24 PM

    HO HO HO!

  • Players
  • 13131 battles
  • 210
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
I have actually been playing he CDC a lot lately and I have to say that, for the most part it is a balanced tank. It could use a small buff (I think that a few degrees/second track traverse should do the trick) but if it is buffed to much it could easily become the op monster that the Dracula is at tier 7. 

*Unless explicitly stated, all posts I make are not representative of the BCC or it's Workgroup*

 

-----Blitz University-----

Do you want to get better at Blitz? Join Blitz University here --> https://discord.gg/d3HHkz4






Also tagged with Buff, AMX CDC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users