Reporting Bots, AFK'ers, Suicide Drowners and all-round Clowns: A How-To

Botting Bots AFK Drowning Clowns Tutorial YouTube User Guide Reporting Customer Service

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

VikkoTheTusken #1 Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:31 AM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

There is indeed a process for reporting leechers, AFK's, suicide drowners and clowns....

Some, if not many on this forum believe the reporting process is useless. Some may not have what they consider the time or inclination to take screenshots and submit a ticket. Others I'm sure are likely over-reporting for any little thing such as shooting premium ammunition (I've seen this - proof is on a WoTLabs thread. Look for yourself, I'm not linking it here). 

The bottom line - The more of us that submit legitimate reports of botting, AFK play (not disconnects), suicide drowning because "boo hoo", the sooner the staff can weed out these clowns.  I've read on a few other sources that players didn't even know there was a reporting process. I'm confident some on this forum didn't even know. 

TL;DR

Report clowns for incessant clownery. 

Here's how:

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

Chariot_Solace #2 Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:09 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 48260 battles
  • [_STR8]

I approve this message. However, I wish you would have brought attention to this: Sometimes, depending on the device players use, the strength of their connection/bandwidth available etc. It takes them longer to load the map and consequently they experience spawn lag, and that is why some players don't move for the first 20-40 secs of the game. This happens to me from time to time depending on when I play, and it will get better or worse depending on the time frame as well. If it gets really bad I just won't play. I usually don't play on weekends because of this. Sometimes I don't have it all. But. I'm just saying. This is an issue with some people. They are not AFK. So have a small amount of patience within the first minute of the game to see if they move or not. I've had a few people raging at me talking about reporting because I didn't move in the first 30 seconds of the game, but the map wasn't loaded yet for me, so it is impossible to move, even though the battle has started and my tank is there.

This is why I really wish they would lengthen the countdown before each match by just a small amount, to give players that take longer loading the map a better chance, and prevent them from instantly being separated from their team. I'm sure some people would complain about a longer countdown, but at least then your whole team would be moving from the second the battle started.

Garage: 193 Tier Xs: 20 Lines I'm Grinding: 5 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 69 Premiums: 70 Aced: 254/262

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

karam_2014 #3 Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:12 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9108 battles
  • [TITAN]

Don't get me started. In my Object 140, probably 3 games went like this...

I do over 3K damage. 

Maus is camping.. doing 800 damage.

E100 and E3 AFK...

jpe100 flanked and got killed by 2 t62a's 

Fv215B flanked with him and apparently he had to help his mom in the middle of the battle between them and and the 2 mediums. 

VikkoTheTusken #4 Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:54 AM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 14 April 2017 - 10:09 PM, said:

I approve this message. However, I wish you would have brought attention to this: Sometimes, depending on the device players use, the strength of their connection/bandwidth available etc. It takes them longer to load the map and consequently they experience spawn lag,...

Understandable and it happens with weaker devices/ISP's. This was absolutely directed towards those that have definitely spawned in.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

Chariot_Solace #5 Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:30 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 48260 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostVikkoTheTusken, on 15 April 2017 - 03:54 AM, said:

Understandable and it happens with weaker devices/ISP's. This was absolutely directed towards those that have definitely spawned in.

Of course. A good message it was too. I just want to make sure people understand the difference. I mention spawn lag to some people and they don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Garage: 193 Tier Xs: 20 Lines I'm Grinding: 5 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 69 Premiums: 70 Aced: 254/262

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users