Jump to content


Which tanks should i get?

to many options Cant decide

  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Which tanks should i get? (23 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Which tank should i buy/buy back?

  1. SP I C (sold it as i hated it but that was when i first started playing) (2 votes [3.39%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.39%

  2. T29 (sold it as i didn't like it but that was when i first started playing) (10 votes [16.95%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 16.95%

  3. Vk 45.02 (p) Ausf. A (sold it as i was bad with it but that was when i first started playing) (5 votes [8.47%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 8.47%

  4. Hĕllcat (rage sold it after 2 battles because of stock grind immediately regretted it) (7 votes [11.86%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 11.86%

  5. Jpanther (loved the stug and jagdpanzer for their speed, idk about this one) (1 vote [1.69%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.69%

  6. Panther (not enough exp yet but will be soon, heard mixed reviews) (3 votes [5.08%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 5.08%

  7. AMX 50 100 (not enough exp yet ether but close, heard it's pretty good) (12 votes [20.34%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 20.34%

  8. T54 (about 45% of experience to go but i would have to save most of the credits) (5 votes [8.47%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 8.47%

  9. Churchhill VII (sold it, ew, no) (2 votes [3.39%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 3.39%

  10. The cromwell (I'll definitely use some free experience to get the next gun right away) (6 votes [10.17%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 10.17%

  11. Wait for t20 (1 vote [1.69%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.69%

  12. Wait for kv3 (4 votes [6.78%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.78%

  13. Wait for Jackson (1 vote [1.69%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 1.69%

  14. Wait for AT7 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

DirtFriend #1 Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4040 battles
  • 448
  • [ANVIL]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016

As everyone knows at the end of the goose event we will get credits for our pins, (which i desperately need after buying the is3) and im looking at around 4million credits.

So im gonna update my garage, maybe give an old tank from my newb days a second chance, so here are my options.

I also have 51k free experience should i need it for them.

And if you could give advice on the 3 you choose it would be appreciated.


Edited by DirtFriend, 21 April 2017 - 01:34 PM.

Go to http://forum.wotblit.../#entry1002347 for clan info

expert at never using the stug as a sniper.

proud owner of the BT-7 Artillery, Pz. B2, glacial 112, FCM 50 t, AMX CDC, and IS 2.


panzermk6 #2 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:12 PM

    Credits Master

  • Players
  • 24957 battles
  • 3,255
  • [IRD]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

Hellcat is super fun, definitely a keeper

T29 is still a beast, but the rest of that line keeps getting better

And 50-100 cuz autoloaders are awesome


242 tanks in the garage! (Pretty sure only Crusader6 has a larger garage)

Current Clan Commander for [IRD]; Interested in joining a mildly competitive clan of calm and democratic blitzers?

Join here! 

Also your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1 


TEXAS_for_the_win #3 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:23 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2631 battles
  • 143
  • [1645]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2016
cheese sandwich for sure  and maybe a beer or 4

Edited by TEXAS_for_the_win, 21 April 2017 - 01:24 PM.

Rip liberalism 2008-2016 make merica great again!!! owner of the great clan merica! [I776]
 
If you don't like beer, trucks, country music, or Merica I probably don't like you either, Earl dibbles jr. 
 
#makeamericagreatagain      https://youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s

DirtFriend #4 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4040 battles
  • 448
  • [ANVIL]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016

View PostTEXAS_for_the_win, on 21 April 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

cheese sandwich for sure  and maybe a beer or 4

 

 :facepalm:

Go to http://forum.wotblit.../#entry1002347 for clan info

expert at never using the stug as a sniper.

proud owner of the BT-7 Artillery, Pz. B2, glacial 112, FCM 50 t, AMX CDC, and IS 2.


DirtFriend #5 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4040 battles
  • 448
  • [ANVIL]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016

View Postpanzermk6, on 21 April 2017 - 09:12 AM, said:

Hellcat is super fun, definitely a keeper

T29 is still a beast, but the rest of that line keeps getting better

And 50-100 cuz autoloaders are awesome

The t32 is good? I've literally never heard a thing about it on the forums, good or bad, rarely see it in combat as well. what's it like?


Go to http://forum.wotblit.../#entry1002347 for clan info

expert at never using the stug as a sniper.

proud owner of the BT-7 Artillery, Pz. B2, glacial 112, FCM 50 t, AMX CDC, and IS 2.


TEXAS_for_the_win #6 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:36 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2631 battles
  • 143
  • [1645]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2016

View PostDirtFriend, on 21 April 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

 

 :facepalm:

 

​awww did some one get triggered?  well let me tell ya I got a trigger to, on my 12 gage
Rip liberalism 2008-2016 make merica great again!!! owner of the great clan merica! [I776]
 
If you don't like beer, trucks, country music, or Merica I probably don't like you either, Earl dibbles jr. 
 
#makeamericagreatagain      https://youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s

TEXAS_for_the_win #7 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:39 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2631 battles
  • 143
  • [1645]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2016
​   < this

Edited by TEXAS_for_the_win, 21 April 2017 - 01:39 PM.

Rip liberalism 2008-2016 make merica great again!!! owner of the great clan merica! [I776]
 
If you don't like beer, trucks, country music, or Merica I probably don't like you either, Earl dibbles jr. 
 
#makeamericagreatagain      https://youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s

DirtFriend #8 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4040 battles
  • 448
  • [ANVIL]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016

View PostTEXAS_for_the_win, on 21 April 2017 - 09:36 AM, said:

 

​awww did some one get triggered?  well let me tell ya I got a trigger to, on my 12 gage

 

:facepalm:


Go to http://forum.wotblit.../#entry1002347 for clan info

expert at never using the stug as a sniper.

proud owner of the BT-7 Artillery, Pz. B2, glacial 112, FCM 50 t, AMX CDC, and IS 2.


DirtFriend #9 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4040 battles
  • 448
  • [ANVIL]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016
Now, can we return to actual advice and helpful tips or is this troll gonna keep coming back?

Go to http://forum.wotblit.../#entry1002347 for clan info

expert at never using the stug as a sniper.

proud owner of the BT-7 Artillery, Pz. B2, glacial 112, FCM 50 t, AMX CDC, and IS 2.


TEXAS_for_the_win #10 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:46 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2631 battles
  • 143
  • [1645]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2016

https://youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s

 

watch it


Edited by TEXAS_for_the_win, 21 April 2017 - 01:47 PM.

Rip liberalism 2008-2016 make merica great again!!! owner of the great clan merica! [I776]
 
If you don't like beer, trucks, country music, or Merica I probably don't like you either, Earl dibbles jr. 
 
#makeamericagreatagain      https://youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s

JUSTICE_TANK #11 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 7039 battles
  • 51
  • [BOSS8]
  • Member since:
    01-23-2016
It's a really hard one, but I would have to choose the Cromwell. From the Cromwell you get the comet, an amazing tank. The others are good as well.

NinjasInPajamas #12 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2760 battles
  • 378
  • [FLEET]
  • Member since:
    05-21-2016
There is a reason why ppl call you dirt friend.

                                                                                          .

           Credits: SweatyFalcon

"There are two types of problems, math problem, and real-life ones. A calculator will solve most of the first. The rest can be solved with a tank."


TEXAS_for_the_win #13 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:36 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2631 battles
  • 143
  • [1645]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2016

View PostNinjasInPajamas, on 21 April 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

There is a reason why ppl call you dirt friend.

 

​haha ya got roasted dirt guy +1 ninja
Rip liberalism 2008-2016 make merica great again!!! owner of the great clan merica! [I776]
 
If you don't like beer, trucks, country music, or Merica I probably don't like you either, Earl dibbles jr. 
 
#makeamericagreatagain      https://youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s

DirtFriend #14 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4040 battles
  • 448
  • [ANVIL]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016

View PostNinjasInPajamas, on 21 April 2017 - 10:24 AM, said:

There is a reason why ppl call you dirt friend.

 

View PostTEXAS_for_the_win, on 21 April 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

 

​haha ya got roasted dirt guy +1 ninja

Look out we got a pair of genius ​super sleuths over here.

 People call me dirtfriend because that's what i named myself believe it or not. so yeah, wow, you got me.

loving these trolls causing unnecessary drama when all i want is advice tanks, amazing.


Edited by DirtFriend, 21 April 2017 - 04:53 PM.

Go to http://forum.wotblit.../#entry1002347 for clan info

expert at never using the stug as a sniper.

proud owner of the BT-7 Artillery, Pz. B2, glacial 112, FCM 50 t, AMX CDC, and IS 2.


Ya_Boi_Guzma #15 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 15 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    01-08-2017

View PostDirtFriend, on 21 April 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

 

Look out we got a pair of genius ​super sleuths over here.

 People call me dirtfriend because that's what i named myself believe it or not. so yeah, wow, you got me.

loving these trolls causing unnecessary drama when all i want is advice tanks, amazing.

 

can't catch a break huh? lol
Pc master race for the win.

tankcrunch #16 Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 3,091
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011
:popcorn:

DirtFriend #17 Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:06 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4040 battles
  • 448
  • [ANVIL]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016
Just got the cromwell and i love it, did 1500 damage, not bad for first game but lost because of bad teams as usual, getting the amx very soon and thinking about the t29, if i remember correctly i have the special christmas camo on it, i swaer i was the only one to buy it, i never saw it on another tank in my life.

Go to http://forum.wotblit.../#entry1002347 for clan info

expert at never using the stug as a sniper.

proud owner of the BT-7 Artillery, Pz. B2, glacial 112, FCM 50 t, AMX CDC, and IS 2.


DerpytrollerZ #18 Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:07 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4110 battles
  • 1,623
  • [KILLN]
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014
  1.  
  2. SP I C (sold it as i hated it but that was when i first started playing) (2 votes [4.35%] - View)

    I wouldn't recommend it. It got nerfed and it has paper armor. Speed is good but the gun is meh

  3. T29 (sold it as i didn't like it but that was when i first started playing) (8 votes [17.39%] - View)

    Definitely a good choice (i didnt vote for this one though) Solid gun with a solid turret. Easy hull down placements and its tracks and eat up a few shots if needed too when sidescraping.

  4. Vk 45.02 (p) Ausf. A (sold it as i was bad with it but that was when i first started playing) (5 votes [10.87%] - View)

    IDK

  5. Hĕllcat (rage sold it after 2 battles because of stock grind immediately regretted it) (6 votes [13.04%] - View)

    I didn't really like this tank and rage sold it for the second time. Honestly, I personally don't feel like the gun is any good and the paper armor definitely isn't a plus.

  6. Jpanther (loved the stug and jagdpanzer for their speed, idk about this one) (1 vote [2.17%] - View)

    Slower speed definitely but has a little bit of usable armor if angled right. Never expect bounces though. Gun is really solid and the trasverse is good.

  7. Voted Panther (not enough exp yet but will be soon, heard mixed reviews) (2 votes [4.35%] - View)

    Best one IMO its a comet with less turret armor and more hull armor. Depression is a bit lacking too but this thing is a great DPM brawler.

  8. Voted AMX 50 100 (not enough exp yet ether but close, heard it's pretty good) (9 votes [19.57%] - View)

    Haven't gotten to it yet but it seems pretty fun. No armor but good gun.

  9. T54 (about 45% of experience to go but i would have to save most of the credits) (4 votes [8.70%] - View)

    I don't really know but people said it was a good brawler/tank in general.

  10. Churchhill VII (sold it, ew, no) (1 vote [2.17%] - View)

    Nerp

  11. Voted The cromwell (I'll definitely use some free experience to get the next gun right away) (4 votes [8.70%] - View)

    Leads to comet which is a great tank. Has depression and speed along with that good gun but has no armor.

  12. Wait for t20 (1 vote [2.17%] - View)

    Pretty good tank. No armor but solid gun. Not really good enough to contend with some of these other options though expecially because it leads to the T71

  13. Wait for kv3 (3 votes [6.52%] - View)

    Ask around of you wan't to know more about this tank. From what i hear its pretty great.

  14. Wait for Jackson (0 votes [0.00%])

    IDK

  15. Wait for AT7 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Nerp


HgAtLtF.gif

 

 

Spoiler

 


DirtFriend #19 Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4040 battles
  • 448
  • [ANVIL]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016

View PostDerpytrollerZ, on 22 April 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

  1.  
  2. SP I C (sold it as i hated it but that was when i first started playing) (2 votes [4.35%] - View)

    I wouldn't recommend it. It got nerfed and it has paper armor. Speed is good but the gun is meh

  3. T29 (sold it as i didn't like it but that was when i first started playing) (8 votes [17.39%] - View)

    Definitely a good choice (i didnt vote for this one though) Solid gun with a solid turret. Easy hull down placements and its tracks and eat up a few shots if needed too when sidescraping.

  4. Vk 45.02 (p) Ausf. A (sold it as i was bad with it but that was when i first started playing) (5 votes [10.87%] - View)

    IDK

  5. Hĕllcat (rage sold it after 2 battles because of stock grind immediately regretted it) (6 votes [13.04%] - View)

    I didn't really like this tank and rage sold it for the second time. Honestly, I personally don't feel like the gun is any good and the paper armor definitely isn't a plus.

  6. Jpanther (loved the stug and jagdpanzer for their speed, idk about this one) (1 vote [2.17%] - View)

    Slower speed definitely but has a little bit of usable armor if angled right. Never expect bounces though. Gun is really solid and the trasverse is good.

  7. Voted Panther (not enough exp yet but will be soon, heard mixed reviews) (2 votes [4.35%] - View)

    Best one IMO its a comet with less turret armor and more hull armor. Depression is a bit lacking too but this thing is a great DPM brawler.

  8. Voted AMX 50 100 (not enough exp yet ether but close, heard it's pretty good) (9 votes [19.57%] - View)

    Haven't gotten to it yet but it seems pretty fun. No armor but good gun.

  9. T54 (about 45% of experience to go but i would have to save most of the credits) (4 votes [8.70%] - View)

    I don't really know but people said it was a good brawler/tank in general.

  10. Churchhill VII (sold it, ew, no) (1 vote [2.17%] - View)

    Nerp

  11. Voted The cromwell (I'll definitely use some free experience to get the next gun right away) (4 votes [8.70%] - View)

    Leads to comet which is a great tank. Has depression and speed along with that good gun but has no armor.

  12. Wait for t20 (1 vote [2.17%] - View)

    Pretty good tank. No armor but solid gun. Not really good enough to contend with some of these other options though expecially because it leads to the T71

  13. Wait for kv3 (3 votes [6.52%] - View)

    Ask around of you wan't to know more about this tank. From what i hear its pretty great.

  14. Wait for Jackson (0 votes [0.00%])

    IDK

  15. Wait for AT7 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Nerp

 

thanks for the advice, also the t20 leads to the persing, the t21 leads to the t71.

Go to http://forum.wotblit.../#entry1002347 for clan info

expert at never using the stug as a sniper.

proud owner of the BT-7 Artillery, Pz. B2, glacial 112, FCM 50 t, AMX CDC, and IS 2.


DirtFriend #20 Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4040 battles
  • 448
  • [ANVIL]
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016
first 3 games in the cromwell :) 

Go to http://forum.wotblit.../#entry1002347 for clan info

expert at never using the stug as a sniper.

proud owner of the BT-7 Artillery, Pz. B2, glacial 112, FCM 50 t, AMX CDC, and IS 2.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users