• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

_8V92_Detroit_ #21 Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7913 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostDerpytrollerZ, on 01 May 2017 - 08:06 PM, said:

Just point and click. Load prammo and over angle your armor because your side is only 1mm less than the front.

Will try. Thanks all!

ggwp

Edited by Lord_Voldemort_, 02 May 2017 - 11:28 AM.

Stats

I write fanfiction and watch anime. Deal with it.

formerly _Maho_Nishizumi_212

Chariot_Solace #22 Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:16 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 54434 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostLord_Voldemort_, on 02 May 2017 - 12:30 AM, said:

I would, if I had gold to convert into free xp......:(

In that case, I would switch to another grind until I had enough free xp built up from just playing lol. I always keep a bunch of grinds going at once for multiple reasons. It just comes in handy. I am grinding 10 lines at once right now. All spread across the tiers too. If someone wants to platoon I always have something to drive where the xp I gain won't go to waste.

Garage: 228 Tier Xs: 22 Lines I'm Grinding: 8 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 93 Premium/Collector Tanks: 128 Aced: 289/299

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

_8V92_Detroit_ #23 Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7913 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 03 May 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

In that case, I would switch to another grind until I had enough free xp built up from just playing lol. I always keep a bunch of grinds going at once for multiple reasons. It just comes in handy. I am grinding 10 lines at once right now. All spread across the tiers too. If someone wants to platoon I always have something to drive where the xp I gain won't go to waste.

Please tell my friend this. He plays WoWS, and pokes fun at me for grinding 11-12 lines at once, saying that i "move at a snail's pace" baka.

Stats

Blartch #24 Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 65513 battles
  • [BRSKT]

I managed to B1 OK

Key stuff:

- Yeah.  Prammo.  Lots of it.  Switch to it whenever a pen is iffy.  Luckily, it's somewhat cheap prammo-wise... the tank will still regularly lose credits.

- Use cover, don't get caught in the open.  Angling, sidescraping, and hull-down are the primary tactics... always keep moving, even when doing these things.  You have a weak spot on your frontal armor, and your turret isn't super-strong, so make all those things harder to hit.  The gun depression is very good and the turret it miniscule, so hull down works very well.

- Drive wheels.  Shoot them.  Perma-track opponents whenever possible, while doing damage.

- Prioritize enemies that can easily pen you... TDs, tier 5 mediums and heavies, DW2's, etc.  Don't waste your time picking off some tier 3 autoloader pinging shots harmlessly off your ample tuckus, save it for later.

...and that's about it.  KV-1's can be penned in the lower plate and side, so if you come upon one in a sidescrape or hull-down position (which you likely won't because barely anybody knows anything at tier 5), pull back and move to a different angle or target.

Chariot_Solace #25 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:25 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 54434 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostLord_Voldemort_, on 03 May 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

Please tell my friend this. He plays WoWS, and pokes fun at me for grinding 11-12 lines at once, saying that i "move at a snail's pace" baka.

Be happy to. Or you could just show him the comment. ;)

Garage: 228 Tier Xs: 22 Lines I'm Grinding: 8 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 93 Premium/Collector Tanks: 128 Aced: 289/299

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

popisdead #26 Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21464 battles
  • [ATC_]

View PostLord_Voldemort_, on 01 May 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

The gun sucks on this tank, even the prammo struggles against KV-1 and hetzer...

You should be able to pen the lower glacis of a hetzer and your RoF should allow you to flank it by tracking it.  Similar to the KV-1, find the weak spots.   It does struggle with some highly armoured beasts but you can also ram their tracks then circle.  

Is your crew max?  I found the tank near identical to the PZ B2 when fully upgraded (quite OP in most games).

The Arl is indeed better. 

Just to ask, are you aware of side scraping?  Maybe look up some youtube videos on how to play heavies.  I don't know  your skill level but maybe that's it? 

Hope that helps

I love kemping bush

warlordbeast123 #27 Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:49 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9726 battles
  • [REAPR]
B1 need buff, I'm sidescraping at max angle and d.w.2 can pen no problem pls give b1 better gun of something it is horrible how it is.

_8V92_Detroit_ #28 Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7913 battles
  • [MAHOU]
U have to shoot prammo a lot in B1. As for the angling, DW2 is probably shooting prammo too. The 50mm gun isn't bad, so he can probably just pen you.

Stats

popisdead #29 Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21464 battles
  • [ATC_]

View PostBlartch, on 03 May 2017 - 04:59 AM, said:

I managed to B1 OK

Key stuff:

- Yeah.  Prammo.  Lots of it.  Switch to it whenever a pen is iffy.  Luckily, it's somewhat cheap prammo-wise... the tank will still regularly lose credits.

- Use cover, don't get caught in the open.  Angling, sidescraping, and hull-down are the primary tactics... always keep moving, even when doing these things.  You have a weak spot on your frontal armor, and your turret isn't super-strong, so make all those things harder to hit.  The gun depression is very good and the turret it miniscule, so hull down works very well.

- Drive wheels.  Shoot them.  Perma-track opponents whenever possible, while doing damage.

- Prioritize enemies that can easily pen you... TDs, tier 5 mediums and heavies, DW2's, etc.  Don't waste your time picking off some tier 3 autoloader pinging shots harmlessly off your ample tuckus, save it for later.

...and that's about it.  KV-1's can be penned in the lower plate and side, so if you come upon one in a sidescrape or hull-down position (which you likely won't because barely anybody knows anything at tier 5), pull back and move to a different angle or target.

This is good.

I never had a problem with it once it was tops and the Panzer B2 is pretty easy to drive.  But yeah, 40-45% prammo might be required here.

I love kemping bush

Also tagged with B1, help, pain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users