Virtually impossible to make Credits without running Pramo, No Camo, No Armor.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

Isola_di_Fano #61 Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:17 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1034 battles

Correct me if I am wrong, if memory serves it took well over a year of discussions for the ACA to pass, not 100 some days

and everyone could read it (or have their staff read it) before voting on it.

Whatever happens will be interesting.

And I suspect that not much will actually change since the House and the Senate have very different views of what Health Care is, or should be.

It also seems that the ACA is much more popular than politicians would like to admit.

I am curious to se what will happen.

53M1 #62 Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 35711 battles
  • [WDG4F]

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on 08 May 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

Correct me if I am wrong, if memory serves it took well over a year of discussions for the ACA to pass, not 100 some days

and everyone could read it (or have their staff read it) before voting on it.

Whatever happens will be interesting.

And I suspect that not much will actually change since the House and the Senate have very different views of what Health Care is, or should be.

It also seems that the ACA is much more popular than politicians would like to admit.

I am curious to se what will happen.

The (D's) lost control of everything for the way they handled the ACA. They are running on minimal power and influence and are being kept afloat by media. A fair percentage of (D's) were also against the bill and crossed over the aisle to vote nea. Influential leaders and Popular figures head got voted out of office. 

Lots of people talked about, in settings just like this sometimes. But no one ever had a grasp on what they were talking about to be able to explain it to anyone. It was mostly rhetorical with little substance. It was like watching cable news to find out the what the truth is.  How do you explain 2,000 pages of law to the general populous? Or to people on video game forums for that matter. 

It is the same thing this time around. One sided with an entire party in total control, with a kicker. The Supreme Court. Negative interactions in social settings have impact on how people view politics and affiliations. It is just best to leave well enough alone. Imo. It is so nuanced the best you will get is propaganish opinion. 

gffcom #63 Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:21 AM

REDACTED

• Players
  • 29801 battles
  • [-SRT-]

View PostHughesYerDaddy, on 08 May 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

Fact is! People are living Longer, and not enough people are making babies to replace them and those that are, about 50% of them are taking not making.

Actually longevity is decreasing in the Unites States. Google searches are easy. But don't let facts get in the way. Carry on. 

Xs: IS-7, IS-4, FV215b, T110E5, E100, E50M, Obj 140, T-62A, M48A1 Patton, FV4202, Leopard 1, Obj 268

SPARTA 

gffcom #64 Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:25 AM

REDACTED

• Players
  • 29801 battles
  • [-SRT-]

View PostHughesYerDaddy, on 08 May 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

Who are you to Judge what goes, and what doesn't? You hijacked the original thread. Typical, liberal response. Freedom of speech does not apply to the left. They are the biggest threat to freedom of speech and the rights of others. There is not other, current threat more dangerous to democracy than the far left tyrant.

Always the super judgemental ranting d-bag who asks "who are you to judge". Some people have no awareness of irony. 

Xs: IS-7, IS-4, FV215b, T110E5, E100, E50M, Obj 140, T-62A, M48A1 Patton, FV4202, Leopard 1, Obj 268

SPARTA 

SpartacusDiablo #65 Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

Healthcare isn't a right. The reasons costs have skyrocketed is because of government intervention. The insurance companies and  government work hand in hand to drive costs upwards and our solution is to give more control to the government???

The solution is the free market. No Trumpcare. No Obamacare. The truth is that now that they've gotten their greedy hands into healthcare the Repubs and Dems will never take them out by choice. Washington is about power and being involved in your healthcare is a hell of a lot of power.

Get the government out and force the insurance companies to compete for your business. That is the real solution.

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 09 May 2017 - 11:07 AM.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

SpartacusDiablo #66 Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]
On the subject of making silver. I don't run premium, I do have a few premium tanks but they are irrelevant to the discussion, I outfit my tanks with and use high end ammo and consumables. More often than not I walk away with credits at the end of the match. Now when to shoot premium rounds, make sure your shots hit home, and don't spam them. If you do your part in battle you should walk away with some silver fain even if you are using high cost consumables.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

Mezurashi #67 Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:20 AM

• Administrator
  • 340 battles
Topic locked since it has been derailed into political banter and unconstructive posting.

Moving at the speed of sight.

Helpful links: EULA || Terms of Service || Game Rules and Violations || Forum Rules

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users