Check-in Regarding 3.8 Equipment Feedback

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

_War_Child_ #41 Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:54 AM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35735 battles
  • [III]

Thank you for this attempt to appear like something is being done here in North America.  Although we, as a Forum, support all of you NA support staff as individuals, we also know that you all HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SAY WHATSOEVER about anything related to changes to Wargaming's current path.  You guys make excellent therapists, but that is not what is needed here.  Change is needed.  It is clear that no one in the Russian Home Office is listening to anything that you or the players are providing/suggesting.  Lists and more lists are simply a waste of time. The changes that have been implemented are geared toward a different generation of player - if these new players continue to spend the money on tanks, boosters, enrichment, etc., then THEY shall inherit the Blitz Earth.  If the cashflow stops in accordance with the wishes of the "old guard" (and I DON'T mean just Triarii), then real change and/or support might come our way.  In the meantime, these threads are the equivalent of Chinese handcuffs.

On a more positive note, I'll be Live Streaming tonight at 11:30pm EASTERN TIME (10:30pm Central): 

YouTube: https://youtu.be/oTjDy9h0ihg

Come join in the fun and let's discuss all things Blitz and/or Wargaming in my Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/MXKdvUG

Happy FREE Tanking!

_War_Child_

Edited by _War_Child_, 09 May 2017 - 01:02 AM.

BushiBan #42 Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:59 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2979 battles
  • [SPUD]

good to know that the game may change but you'll always get a plug in for the channel. <O

I usually check it out, what time will you be steaming?

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

_War_Child_ #43 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:02 AM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35735 battles
  • [III]

View PostBushiBan, on 08 May 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

good to know that the game may change but you'll always get a plug in for the channel. <O

I usually check it out, what time will you be steaming?

I wanted to get something out of this thread.  The lists weren't doing it for me.

:sceptic:

PS - Tonight's LIVE STREAM will be rated R and is for ADULTS ONLY.  I have some more words for Wargaming (along with certain fingers) and I won't be shy about letting them fly.  Watch at your OWN RISK!

Edited by _War_Child_, 09 May 2017 - 01:04 AM.

sweet1emotion #44 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:09 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1135 battles
  • [RHIN0]

View PostCabbageMechanic, on 08 May 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

Regarding the lack of incentive to purchase any kind of new tanks - this was mentioned in the fourth point and we definitely consider it a major issue.

Regarding not getting spare parts for selling a vehicle - this is noted and added to the list

Regarding erovi's last point:  I understand where you are coming from, but I do not believe the legality is in question upon review of the EULA.  Of course, something being legal does not necessarily have bearing on it being fair or good.

Point 1. It wasn't considered by WG? Why?

Point 2. It wasn't considered by WG? Why?

Point 3. So how did WG consider the blatantly non, and I mean non compensation of S.P. from our fully equipped tanks? Not necessarily necessary!?  C.M doesn't WG ask for your input. And before the launch of 3.8, did you at that time or any mod say something to WG? And if so WTH was there reply? 

Kermit_son_of_Dennis #45 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:14 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24477 battles
  • [-CFE-]
@cabbage.  Why are there pay to play timers on premium tank equipment purchases?  How is that a good idea for a premium tank

Foo4Boo #46 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11929 battles
  • [VAGNA]

Please notice I didn't complain about timers, I didn't complain about compensation because I don't feel entitled, and those are valid opportunity for people with more real money than me.

What I am complaining about is the negative credit economy, which buy design forces you to spend money if you want to keep current in the game. 

You are destroying the economy for F2P players where you might be able to get them to bite on a premium or two or premium time once in awhile.

BushiBan #47 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:26 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2979 battles
  • [SPUD]

Foo, you can't buy spare parts even for real gold.

I agree there needs to be a mechanism put in place so we can gain more spare parts without sneaking into other players' garage and lifting them ......

<O

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

_War_Child_ #48 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:26 AM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35735 battles
  • [III]

I am complaining about the "BAIT and SWITCH" that Wargaming pulled on us with 3.8.

I grew accustomed to Blitz being unfair previously with their MM, Credit Economy, various slights (M60), etc.

PS - Who did the calculations on Stage Rewards for spare parts?  -  "What? you're starving?  Oh, okay.  Here, have a Tic Tac."

Edited by _War_Child_, 09 May 2017 - 01:39 AM.

reluctanttheist #49 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:41 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 21970 battles
  • [III-H]

Thanks Cabbage - great forthright response to the problem

About ghost shells being packet loss - totally plausible, still there's gotta be some fix for packet losss...

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

sweet1emotion #50 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:47 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1135 battles
  • [RHIN0]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 08 May 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

Thanks Cabbage - great forthright response to the problem

About ghost shells being packet loss - totally plausible, still there's gotta be some fix for packet losss...

Really? I call it total B.S. these guys knew what was going to happen beforehand​. All there doing now is crowd control. At WG's request.

BluesAllDay #51 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7815 battles
  • [SRV]
They made a new game and instead of launching a new game so close to the old game they chose instead for the participants of the old game to be forced into playing the new game. They don't seem to find this wrong.

Dark_Magician_Girl #52 Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:19 AM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 24467 battles
  • [SRT]
Thank you for the communication cabbage.  Having a WG employee be able to say the degree of frustration we are having and not trying to beat around the bush is a big step.  +1 to you.

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

ALHAU84 #53 Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25338 battles
  • [AUWDE]
Speaking of legalities & such: Is the EULA in association with the The Fair Trade Commission & its laws? If so, there has been a major oversight. Blitz fair: you took a chance on spending these tickets on opening chests at random to see what you'd get; though, you were also given credits in place of the unused tickets. It was the player's choice. On the app advertised in the App Store, it says ages 12+ (which we know is just for looks). In the United States, no minor (under the age of 18) can enter into any contract, since it would be void (being that the child is, well, a child). Neither can they play a game that involves chance or risk of any intrinsically valued item (in or out, since some is bought with actual money), since that's illegal & quite a few charges, with quite a bit of money in fines. You, cabbage, didn't do anything; but Wargaming.net is in blatant violation of this law, let alone others. I've invested many thousands of dollars into this game. Therefore, I don't take this shirking of Wargaming.net's fiduciary duty lightly. Laws & Rules are 2 separate entities, holding 2 separate means of control. Law, on the other hand, holds the trump card over rules any day, every day. 

christian1470 #54 Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37351 battles
  • [III-H]

View Postsweet1emotion, on 08 May 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

Really? I call it total B.S. these guys knew what was going to happen beforehand​. All there doing now is crowd control. At WG's request.

Dude, they get PAID by WG. That means that they arent "requests".  No need to hate on the messengers. Now please try to drop the drama and try to stay constructive. Do you think CC was "requested" to get his asset handed to him over a bunch of poorly designed amazon shirts? No, he was TOLD to post about the shirts. 

These guys are just doing their jobs. Maybe you should try one, maybe you'd understand it a bit better. 

Protip: shooting the messenger guarantees no more messages in either direction. If that's what you are aiming at, just delete your forum account. Simple. 

_War_Child_ #55 Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:56 AM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35735 battles
  • [III]

View PostALHAU84, on 08 May 2017 - 08:21 PM, said:

Speaking of legalities & such: Is the EULA in association with the The Fair Trade Commission & its laws? If so, there has been a major oversight. Blitz fair: you took a chance on spending these tickets on opening chests at random to see what you'd get; though, you were also given credits in place of the unused tickets. It was the player's choice. On the app advertised in the App Store, it says ages 12+ (which we know is just for looks). In the United States, no minor (under the age of 18) can enter into any contract, since it would be void (being that the child is, well, a child). Neither can they play a game that involves chance or risk of any intrinsically valued item (in or out, since some is bought with actual money), since that's illegal & quite a few charges, with quite a bit of money in fines. You, cabbage, didn't do anything; but Wargaming.net is in blatant violation of this law, let alone others. I've invested many thousands of dollars into this game. Therefore, I don't take this shirking of Wargaming.net's fiduciary duty lightly. Laws & Rules are 2 separate entities, holding 2 separate means of control. Law, on the other hand, holds the trump card over rules any day, every day. 

And just think, an M60 could have fixed all this...

christian1470 #56 Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37351 battles
  • [III-H]

View Post_War_Child_, on 08 May 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

And just think, an M60 could have fixed all this...

+1!!!!

ALHAU84 #57 Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:04 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25338 battles
  • [AUWDE]

View Postchristian1470, on 08 May 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

Dude, they get PAID by WG. That means that they arent "requests".  No need to hate on the messengers. Now please try to drop the drama and try to stay constructive. Do you think CC was "requested" to get his asset handed to him over a bunch of poorly designed amazon shirts? No, he was TOLD to post about the shirts. 

These guys are just doing their jobs. Maybe you should try one, maybe you'd understand it a bit better. 

Protip: shooting the messenger guarantees no more messages in either direction. If that's what you are aiming at, just delete your forum account. Simple. 

Whoot, whoot!

WipWapJaws #58 Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:43 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 36496 battles
  • [WKD]
My issue is that I have either grinded or purchased a tank and equiped it fully with credits or gold to have a 'maxed out' tank only to find the goal posts have moved. With little to no compensation.   Personally I felt that if u had a tank that was maxed out prior to the update then u automatically had all tiers available instantly.  If u ground a tank post 3.8 u could have to work for it.  I think most would have been a bit more understanding about it if that had happened.

RoadKutter #59 Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:50 AM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 27617 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

I'll say this again. 3 tier nine missions when completed award 5k spare parts. To unlock a tier tree equipment slot you need 14400 spare parts. So the logic is that I'll complete 9 missions in tier nine to unlock one piece of equipment in tier three! How does that make sense? 

I'd rather just dump my whole garage and play till the cash runs our. 

Why participate in events, so that I'll get a useless tank that I'll have to do endless issions to equip? 

Maybe you shouldn't have flogged the donkey to death before hanging a new carrot on the stick. 

Explain to me how a idiotic timer has anything to do with a fast paced mobile game? Or were you not expecting this level of player retention? 

Loyalty level achieved, M60 and the Chieftain complete my garage! 

sweet1emotion #60 Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1135 battles
  • [RHIN0]

View Postchristian1470, on 08 May 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

I'm not blaming the mods. The mods have no say. And do what WG tells them to. But it's the way the mods think we're ignorant in there B.S reply. Read all my posts on this thread. The mods are not doing us any favors.. wake up people!

Also tagged with 3.8

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users