Jump to content


UPDATE 3.HATE


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

Defaultz #21 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:11 AM

    Yolos get you Kolos

  • Players
  • 18125 battles
  • 638
  • [STORM]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015
P R A M O  R A T  K I D S

_Dragongeddon #22 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:14 AM

    LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

  • Players
  • 22313 battles
  • 2,284
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View PostDefaultz, on 08 May 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

P R A M O  R A T  K I D S

 

J A J A J A J A

Daddo9999 #23 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:17 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 22369 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View Post_TheDragonCamper, on 09 May 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

 

How long did it take you to Google that?

 

Whatever makes you feel better Pramo.  Just remember you started this by accusing me of posting "copied and pasted" reviews--that should go in your "report" as well.

_Dragongeddon #24 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:18 AM

    LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

  • Players
  • 22313 battles
  • 2,284
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View PostDaddo9999, on 08 May 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

 

Whatever makes you feel better Pramo.  Just remember you started this by accusing me of posting "copied and pasted" reviews--that should go in your "report" as well.

 

I didn't start anything. 

 

Edit: More specifically, I didn't outright break the Forum Rules with a barrage of laughable insults.


Edited by _TheDragonCamper, 09 May 2017 - 01:18 AM.


Daddo9999 #25 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:20 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 22369 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View Post_TheDragonCamper, on 09 May 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

 

I didn't start anything. 

 

Edit: More specifically, I didn't outright break the Forum Rules with a barrage of laughable insults.

 

Just file your report and copy this discussion board please.  We are all waiting on you to deliver on your threat.  

_Dragongeddon #26 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:21 AM

    LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

  • Players
  • 22313 battles
  • 2,284
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View PostDaddo9999, on 08 May 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

 

Just file your report and copy this discussion board please.  We are all waiting on you to deliver on your threat.  

 

I already have. 



Daddo9999 #27 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:24 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 22369 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View Post_TheDragonCamper, on 09 May 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

 

I already have. 

 

Really?  Share with the group please.



_Dragongeddon #28 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:27 AM

    LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

  • Players
  • 22313 battles
  • 2,284
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View PostDaddo9999, on 08 May 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

 

Really?  Share with the group please.

 

Share what? 

 

Do you even know anything about how filing a report works? There's a button called "Report" on the bottom left, you click it, enter a message (or not), hit Submit, and that's the end of the road on your end. 

 

Here try it out on me. Oh wait what are you going to report me for? ...Right.



Daddo9999 #29 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:31 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 22369 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View Post_TheDragonCamper, on 09 May 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

 

I already have. 

 

Sounds like a couple of recent politicians:  "I did not have sex with that woman."  "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."  

 

 



Daddo9999 #30 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:32 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 22369 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View Post_TheDragonCamper, on 09 May 2017 - 01:27 AM, said:

 

Share what? 

 

Do you even know anything about how filing a report works? There's a button called "Report" on the bottom left, you click it, enter a message (or not), hit Submit, and that's the end of the road on your end. 

 

Here try it out on me. Oh wait what are you going to report me for? ...Right.

 

How long did it take for you to Google that?

V1n2002 #31 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:33 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4035 battles
  • 1,211
  • [FURY]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View PostDaddo9999, on 08 May 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

 

Sounds like a couple of recent politicians:  "I did not have sex with that woman."  "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."  

 

 

Please just SHUT UP!


much yummy :popcorn:

_Dragongeddon #32 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:33 AM

    LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

  • Players
  • 22313 battles
  • 2,284
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View PostDaddo9999, on 08 May 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

 

Sounds like a couple of recent politicians:  "I did not have sex with that woman."  "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."  

 

 

 

pffffft watt lol what does that have to do with anything?



_Dragongeddon #33 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:34 AM

    LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

  • Players
  • 22313 battles
  • 2,284
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View PostDaddo9999, on 08 May 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

 

How long did it take for you to Google that?

 

I didn't have to. I simply clicked report and followed the steps lol

 

Stop trying to copy me because you're out of things to say.



sweet1emotion #34 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:34 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1004 battles
  • 657
  • [RHIN0]
  • Member since:
    10-03-2016

View Post_TheDragonCamper, on 08 May 2017 - 04:38 PM, said:

 

The guy that believes skill based matchmaking is a good thing is going to call me out for IQ.

 

l m f a o.

So how do ya like the update?    ;)



hydra1415 #35 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:36 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 14661 battles
  • 67
  • [DR5IA]
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

Let's just take a second to appreciate that the one with 'low IQ' is verbally beating on the other guy....

 

I mean, sometimes I hate PRAMO as much as the next guy (cause their all so freakishly good), but at least they have class. And that's a point in my books.

 

Give it up... PRAMO wins this one dude...



_Dragongeddon #36 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:38 AM

    LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

  • Players
  • 22313 battles
  • 2,284
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View Postsweet1emotion, on 08 May 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

So how do ya like the update?    ;)

 

It wasn't worth Wargaming's effort.

 

If they're going to put so much time and resources to change such a big chunk of tank characteristics, at least make the end product better than before which in that regard isn't looking too bright.



sweet1emotion #37 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:38 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1004 battles
  • 657
  • [RHIN0]
  • Member since:
    10-03-2016

View Posthydra1415, on 08 May 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

Let's just take a second to appreciate that the one with 'low IQ' is verbally beating on the other guy....

 

I mean, sometimes I hate PRAMO as much as the next guy (cause their all so freakishly good), but at least they have class. And that's a point in my books.

 

Give it up... PRAMO wins this one dude...

Class .. really.? All of them..no.


Edited by sweet1emotion, 09 May 2017 - 01:39 AM.


sweet1emotion #38 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:39 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1004 battles
  • 657
  • [RHIN0]
  • Member since:
    10-03-2016

View Post_TheDragonCamper, on 08 May 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

 

It wasn't worth Wargaming's effort.

 

If they're going to put so much time and resources to change such a big chunk of tank characteristics, at least make the end product better than before which in that regard isn't looking too bright.

But I don't think that was there intention.



Daddo9999 #39 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:40 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 22369 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View Posthydra1415, on 09 May 2017 - 01:36 AM, said:

Let's just take a second to appreciate that the one with 'low IQ' is verbally beating on the other guy....

 

I mean, sometimes I hate PRAMO as much as the next guy (cause their all so freakishly good), but at least they have class. And that's a point in my books.

 

Give it up... PRAMO wins this one dude...

 

Typical PRAMO arrogance--get off your high horse Uncle Festus.  And what's that about class??  This from an arrogant buffoon who poked fun at the "short bus" riders???  

_Dragongeddon #40 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:42 AM

    LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

  • Players
  • 22313 battles
  • 2,284
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View Posthydra1415, on 08 May 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

Give it up... PRAMO wins this one dude...

 

Don't worry, there will be a fourth time when he comes back to entertain the rest of us again :^)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users