Nice Guys Finish FIRST Sometimes (Wallerdog)

Wallerdog Live Streams WinningWithWarchild

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

_War_Child_ #1 Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35850 battles
  • [III-C]

Unrelated to anything that I've posted previously (3.8, masteries, etc.), I just wanted to make you guys aware of a YouTuber named Wallerdog.  In case you don't know him, Wallerdog is an American living in Germany and I like to think of him as the "Honey Badger" of Blitz, i.e. the man just don't care.  All he does is play Blitz, drink beer, and live stream.  Someone asked him the other day if he should take some time off to practice and get better, and Wallerdog replied, "I don't have time to get better, I'm too busy playing Blitz and live streaming all evening."  LOL - I love it.  He is such the polar opposite of me in so many ways, but I find his live streams to very entertaining and more importantly, very relaxing.  I need to take some pages from his playbook sometimes and remember that this is just a game and is supposed to be fun.

All I know is that Wallerdog is having fun - for hours at a time every single day.  He switches between his various accounts from server to server platooning with anyone who asks - but for only 2 games each.  Two (2) is all you get because he has THAT many people waiting in line to platoon with him (for their 15 minutes of YouTube fame or something).  I think if you watch his streams you'll see why he has almost twice as many subscribers as I do.

Today's Live Stream:

Wallerdog's homepage:

https://www.youtube....5JVYay3Hha6L46A

Wallerdog may not be for everyone, but if you want to see an average tanker playing Blitz simply for the joy of it without a care in the world about winrates (http://www.blitzstar...r/com/wallerdog), updates, or anything else that might dampen the mood - THIS GUY is the man!

I hope you get something out of the Wallerdog Experience as much I have.  Enjoy!

Happy Tanking!

_War_Child_

PS - If you platoon with him, please tell him _War_Child_ sent you.  :great:

VonMiller58 #2 Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 31270 battles
  • [JFGF]

Nice...that dude has humor, humility, and just a good goofy vibe to him...he celebrated that players raisin eye like a wild man...Lotta fun...and does put the game in perspective

yes, I have found there is a certain freedom to not caring about stats or rankings

I am having a lot of fun because I dropped all goals in blitz and just fly around like a banshee/yolo with skills

enjoy the moment like wallerdog

Edited by VonMiller58, 10 May 2017 - 12:12 AM.

o...:...:I:...:...o

chaxter #3 Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:45 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 725 battles

LOVE his channel. +1 for the shoutout

Snyper1689 #4 Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28671 battles
  • [BZO]
I usually embarrass myself when I toon with him.  It was real interesting to see him when he first started playing. The little things that bring back memories like "Wow, this howitzer does a lot more damage! I think i'll use it!". He's a good guy.

Mohsin100 #5 Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14716 battles
  • [BUSH]
I have been watching wallerdog for a long amount of time and he is a  

Block Quote

a very nice funny beer drinking kid friendly youtuber 

he is very very fun to watch and I am a mod on his channel

Youtube Squad

Also tagged with Wallerdog, Live Streams, WinningWithWarchild

1 user(s) are reading this topic