• [4GIVN]

Anybody want a peanut butter cookie?

:facepalm:

Vino4Ever #42 Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:32 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10342 battles

View Postzeur0sis, on 13 May 2017 - 11:31 AM, said:

You guys are missing the point.    It has nothing to do with "religion" now.    Thats a "bad" word.    Now christians can get away with more "sins" and still feel self righteous about themselves.   Because all the hard rules about being a christian "went away". 

Like those "rules" ever mattered to them anyway.

Edited by Vino4Ever, 13 May 2017 - 04:38 PM.

sweet1emotion #43 Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 981 battles
  • [RHIN0]

View PostRamit5000, on 13 May 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

Nope..im not religious! There is a great difference between 'religion' and Biblical definition of Christianity. Religion: sinful man, telling Holy God, that he wants to go to Heaven, but he wants to do it his way! Biblical Christianity: Holy God telling sinful man, that He wants him to come to Heaven, by His way, thru faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross. There must be thousands of religions in this world, yet they all seem to disagree with one another, at certain points, teachings and beliefs! Man is full of pride and will seek to find a 'religion' that praises him as being good, encourages him to 'work' at being good and seeking the praises of his fellow-man, which might impress God enough, to get him into Heaven. The Holy Bible, however contradicts these religions, by teaching that, 'Jesus Christ + nothing else= Salvation'...it is the grace of God that saves a soul, not works! Therefore...i am not religious but rather a sinner, saved by God's grace, thru my faith in Christ and nothing else.

I hope you never have a job were you make choices based on facts. And you use your faith to guide those choices. This is what is wrong with lots of Nations, ours included. The fact that only 1% of the hard science ( physic , S.E. and whatnot) scientist believe in religion. The other 99% do not. I wonder why? (Sarcasm) ;)

little_brother_of_war #44 Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6287 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostRamit5000, on 13 May 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

Isn't that something?  I could post on almost any other topic and receive about a 75% approval rate from most folks who would read it. But as soon as i reveal my love for Almighty God, the disapproval rate climbs to 90%...all thru the Holy Bible, as soon as a man who loves God, The Lord, confesses that love openly to his fellow-man, he usually received critisizm, ridicule, attack and seperation from those around him, solely for loving, the One, who first loved him. The hatred that resided in the hearts of most men, towards God, and towards those who loved Him, throughout times past, is alive and well in the hearts of so many still, in 2017!  

If you choose to take it upon yourself to go sell something door to door, you shouldn't be so surprised to have that door occasionally slammed in your face, just like that annoying vacuum cleaner huckster or the guys selling meat off the back of a truck, combing through the neighborhoods.

If you are so confident in your in beliefs then you should be at least somewhat self-assured enough to keep your beliefs to yourself instead feeling the need to constantly seek out new recruits to surround yourself, in an effort to validate the same thing to profess to embrace so devotedly in the first place.

The most spiritually-minded among us are also most likely, the most humble in their faith. They would rather spend their time walking hand in hand with their creator in every waking moment of their ordinary day, just trying to get by, pay bills, care for themselves and their kids, etc. They don't tend to make such a big deal about it and would prefer to live their lives in the quiet knowledge and reassurance of what it is to be truly at peace in their beliefs.

You seem to assume no one knows by now where to go to find you and others in their own communities of like minds, belief and faith. You're on every other corner throughout a multiple neighborhoods in our towns and and cities across the country just like any number of banks, bars and 7-11's. 

We know where you are, if we choose to come on board and fall in line with your own exact interpretation of an idea. No need to hock your wares here. Also, you can't honestly consider yourself in anyway persecuted, put upon or under siege if you're are purposely thinking of clever little ways of provoking unrest by symbolically poking strangers in the eye, just to bring attention to yourself.

It's undignified, disingenuous, and all to self-serving, to say the least.

peace

Edited by little_brother_of_war, 13 May 2017 - 05:04 PM.

Decimator Road

MrNellis #45 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6543 battles
  • [_GUNZ]

View PostRamit5000, on 13 May 2017 - 07:34 AM, said:

Isn't that something?  I could post on almost any other topic and receive about a 75% approval rate from most folks who would read it. But as soon as i reveal my love for Almighty God, the disapproval rate climbs to 90%...all thru the Holy Bible, as soon as a man who loves God, The Lord, confesses that love openly to his fellow-man, he usually received critisizm, ridicule, attack and seperation from those around him, solely for loving, the One, who first loved him. The hatred that resided in the hearts of most men, towards God, and towards those who loved Him, throughout times past, is alive and well in the hearts of so many still, in 2017!  

Never let the bastards grind you down! I like your style. Keep it up and thank you. 

MrNellis #46 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6543 battles
  • [_GUNZ]

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 13 May 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

If you choose to take it upon yourself to go sell something door to door, you shouldn't be so surprised to have that door occasionally slammed in your face, just like that annoying vacuum cleaner huckster or the guys selling meat off the back of a truck, combing through the neighborhoods.

If you are so confident in your in beliefs then you should be at least somewhat self-assured enough to keep your beliefs to yourself instead feeling the need to constantly seek out new recruits to surround yourself, in an effort to validate the same thing to profess to embrace so devotedly in the first place.

The most spiritually-minded among us are also most likely, the most humble in their faith. They would rather spend their time walking hand in hand with their creator in every waking moment of their ordinary day, just trying to get by, pay bills, care for themselves and their kids, etc. They don't tend to make such a big deal about it and would prefer to live their lives in the quiet knowledge and reassurance of what it is to be truly at peace in their beliefs.

You seem to assume no one knows by now where to go to find you and others in their own communities of like minds, belief and faith. You're on every other corner throughout a multiple neighborhoods in our towns and and cities across the country just like any number of banks, bars and 7-11's. 

We know where you are, if we choose to come on board and fall in line with your own exact interpretation of an idea. No need to hock your wares here. Also, you can't honestly consider yourself in anyway persecuted, put upon or under siege if you're are purposely thinking of clever little ways of provoking unrest by symbolically poking strangers in the eye, just to bring attention to yourself.

It's undignified, disingenuous, and all to self-serving, to say the least.

peace

"Hide it under a bushel?? No! I'm gonna let it shine!"

Ookla_the_Mok #47 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:16 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 21737 battles
  • [BRSKT]
I won't go complain to the chemistry.

tankcrunch #48 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostRamit5000, on 13 May 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

Well maybe i don't know the popular definition of a 'troll-thread" but my intentions were not to troll or to be trolled! I gave open praise to The Lord on here...if that is an offensive deed for some...then i am guilty!   ;)

shutup just shutup. in fact reported.

AmmorackedIS6 #49 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

"LGoW" --Random Pub

• Players
  • 18888 battles
  • [501ST]

Block Quote

2. PROHIBITIONS and RESTRICTIONS

• Discussion on social, religious, political topics that create controversy as well as negatively portray religious and political figures

http://forum.wotblit...tz-forum-rules/

Reported topic.

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

sweet1emotion #50 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 981 battles
  • [RHIN0]

View Post_Shawk, on 13 May 2017 - 09:18 AM, said:

Feel better?  :)

tankcrunch #51 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
:popcorn:ya'll are idiots.

Grif7erX #52 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9263 battles
  • [SPADE]

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 13 May 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

Can't say that's very Christian like of you. But a weekend warrior is a weekend warrior. People practicing a religion one day a week for 2-3 hours.

The idea that being a christian makes you Jesus, or some kind of mister nice guy is foolish and pretentious. Taking [edited]from [edited]that abuse religious people is not what anyone should have to put up with.
Treat others with respect. Don't boast.

AmmorackedIS6 #53 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:26 PM

"LGoW" --Random Pub

• Players
  • 18888 battles
  • [501ST]

View PostGrif7erX, on 13 May 2017 - 01:23 PM, said:

The idea that being a christian makes you Jesus, or some kind of mister nice guy is foolish and pretentious. Taking [edited]from [edited]that abuse religious people is not what anyone should have to put up with.

Turn the other cheek

Matthew 5:39

Cafeteria Christianity anyone?

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

little_brother_of_war #54 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6287 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostMrNellis, on 13 May 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

"Hide it under a bushel?? No! I'm gonna let it shine!"

Nice. That doesn't even make any sense. It's a mindless childlike rhetorical response to be robotically repeated without cognizance and void of thought. Go help the underprivileged and sacrifice all you own, if your struggling to be Christ-like. That would keep you busy enough to not have time throwing fuzzy little platitudes around on a pixel game forum. And always, ...always walk in humility.

Decimator Road

little_brother_of_war #55 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6287 battles
  • [FROST]

View Posttankcrunch, on 13 May 2017 - 11:18 AM, said:

shutup just shutup. in fact reported.

Decimator Road

tankcrunch #56 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View Postsweet1emotion, on 13 May 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

Feel better?  :)

Feels any stupider to even post in this stupid thread?

MrNellis #57 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6543 battles
  • [_GUNZ]

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 13 May 2017 - 09:27 AM, said:

Nice. That doesn't even make any sense. It's a mindless childlike rhetorical response to be robotically repeated without cognizance and void of thought. Go help the underprivileged and sacrifice all you own, if your struggling to be Christ-like. That would keep you busy enough to not have time throwing fuzzy little platitudes around on a pixel game forum. And always, ...always walk in humility.

It's the words to a song that addresses exactly the post it replied to. That's why it was in quotes. Sheesh you guys will complain about anything. 

sweet1emotion #58 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 981 battles
  • [RHIN0]

View PostGrif7erX, on 13 May 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

The Bible is a archaic philosophy book. Written by people in a government that wanted to control the populace. That is how all religions were used then. The power of the corrupt to control.  ;)

sweet1emotion #59 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 981 battles
  • [RHIN0]

View Posttankcrunch, on 13 May 2017 - 09:29 AM, said:

Feels any stupider to even post in this stupid thread?

I don't mind. I find it entertaining.

tankcrunch #60 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 13 May 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

no.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users