Server count way down, people fleeing Blitz... forums are devolving...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Ximray #1 Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47628 battles
  • [LI-TR]

Glad to check in on things and see stuff still declining. 

Nice to see K***e hitting up people's posts spewing toxic sludge everywhere...

awesome to see sub 5k battle punks fist fighting over who's got the better 3rd grade level come back on a forum...

I'm just sitting here watching. Not sure what to do or say really.

Win, lose, or draw - I'm gonna make it hurt.

CalmSeasQuest #2 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 47440 battles
  • [DD]

It seems many are playing far fewer games, I'm playing a small fraction of what I did prior to 3.8 and then only in a few credit-positive tanks. I suspect this will be the impetus for many to step away from the game. And for the record, for me at least; it's not really about money.  I've gladly forked over many thousands during my tenure in Blitz (as have you Xim) and would have happily continued to do so... It's about respect.

The changes in 3.8 are not about furthering the game (in fact they do just the opposite.)  They are purely intended to generate additional profits with total disregard to the player base (paying customers.) 

Perhaps the phrase "Killing the golden goose" doesn't translate well to Russian. 

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

_Kanye #3 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

Hated For A Reason

• Players
  • 12047 battles
  • [HATED]
OOF, because when the top 2% of the players leave it means all of blitz is ending! Silly goose
Android users hate Apple products cause they can't afford it

AmmorackedIS6 #4 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:24 PM

"LGoW" --Random Pub

• Players
  • 18984 battles
  • [501ST]
We'll see if WG cares about a 12%+ drop in server pop. 

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

YANKEE137 #5 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:24 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10372 battles
  • [FA1L]
Really, really bad move. They need to rethink it.

BobaFett_56 #6 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:29 PM

Mandalorian Bounty Hunter

• Players
  • 38181 battles
  • [ANIME]

View PostCalmSeasQuest, on 16 May 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

It seems many are playing far fewer games, I'm playing a small fraction of what I did prior to 3.8 and then only in a few credit-positive tanks. I suspect this will be the impetus for many to step away from the game. And for the record, for me at least; it's not really about money.  I've gladly forked over many thousands during my tenure in Blitz (as have you Xim) and would have happily continued to do so... It's about respect.

The changes in 3.8 are not about furthering the game (in fact they do just the opposite.)  They are purely intended to generate additional profits with total disregard to the player base (paying customers.) 

Perhaps the phrase "Killing the golden goose" doesn't translate well to Russian. 

Yeah prior to 3.8 even I started spending cash, but after update 3.8 not a penny more out of my wallet until they make things how they were.

Kaos_Dynamo #7 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12047 battles
  • [7CAV]

View PostCalmSeasQuest, on 16 May 2017 - 07:13 AM, said:

What about the golden goose? Are we supposed to massage it?  We supposed to take it to dinner? 

No, I think they say to kill it. 

Are you certain?

pretty sure.

ok, then we kill it! We will kill it well!

Kaos_Dynamo #8 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12047 battles
  • [7CAV]
 It has been incredibly frustrating watching post 3.8. I honestly really like the game. I think we all do. But, after the introduction of timers, and  theft of our credits, it just isn't worth it anymore. I keep hoping someone at  wargaming will get enough sense to fire some people and revert, but it has, at this point become totally unlikely.

fedsnbr #9 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38627 battles
  • [STRYK]
In Russia the golden goose kills you!

Rage_And_Love #10 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30323 battles
  • [-CFR-]

You really can feel it unwinding.  Fewer people, many of the traditional forum folks gone, my clan has become a ghost town ... 

... and it would be so easy to fix.  You really have to shake your head.

Ruby_Rose_ #11 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:53 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9782 battles
  • [SKXLL]
I'm safe, I have 6k battles :teethhappy:
Yeah, I just post neutral stuff here (mostly)

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

zim140 #12 Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 35943 battles
  • [MAGNI]

View PostSweatyFalcon, on 16 May 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

I'm safe, I have 6k battles :teethhappy:
Yeah, I just post neutral stuff here (mostly)

I don't hence my 2 warning points lol.

Ericmopar #13 Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2760 battles

I love it...

Defending a greedy treasonous buttwipe, while complaining about Wargaming sticking them up the butt and charging for looking into your garage...  

Wargaming are fantastic capitalists, you should be proud.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Oh I seeeeee... It's okay to screw the other guys, just not you... :D

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey

Jellotree76 #14 Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 46523 battles
  • [501RV]

Well, they're not going to get much if any money from me anymore. Maybe a small gold buy to top up what I need to get the IS-5. 

Thier loss. Big dumb old farts like me who like to sell tanks, buy them back, rinse and repeat. Free XP all modules, gold crews to 100%, etc etc..... What's the point now? Any new tank has to be equipped.... And I'm not waiting for a timer, nor do I want to grind these stupid spare parts. The whole idea was ridiculous and whoever thought of it should be fired and simultaneously pee'd on by the entire player base (unless he/she is into that sort of thing, then another punishment may be in order). 

NA damage record holder for the Jg.Pz.E100 (because I camped and the reds ran into my shells) 

All GRILLES MUST DIE!! 

Iahs2k #15 Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33677 battles
  • [IRH]

View PostJellotree76, on 16 May 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

Well, they're not going to get much if any money from me anymore. Maybe a small gold buy to top up what I need to get the IS-5. 

Thier loss. Big dumb old farts like me who like to sell tanks, buy them back, rinse and repeat. Free XP all modules, gold crews to 100%, etc etc..... What's the point now? Any new tank has to be equipped.... And I'm not waiting for a timer, nor do I want to grind these stupid spare parts. The whole idea was ridiculous and whoever thought of it should be fired and simultaneously pee'd on by the entire player base (unless he/she is into that sort of thing, then another punishment may be in order). 

Yeah ..... spare parts are IDIOTIC.  Let me buy them.  It is mundane to have to grind through in complete boredom to upgrade the tanks.  I have NO INCENTIVE to follow new lines now because the path to upgrade is A BORING GRIND. Better fix.  Im sitting on a bunch of cash and as of right now it's not going to be spent on blitz.  Really really sad.  Spare parts grind is ruining the game

Xx_Twilight_Umbreon_xX #16 Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24142 battles
  • [ST2RM]

I dont think i am going to play anymore. its just sad the way the quality of the game has gone way down

"I see now that the circumstances of ones victory are irrelevant.

It is what you do with the gift of strategy that determines who you are."

Proud TRPD Officer, Fear my 17 CM death cannon.

CalmSeasQuest #17 Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 47440 battles
  • [DD]

View Postyermama, on 16 May 2017 - 12:35 PM, said:

Trust me, I make more than you....i also own 2 houses ..and I dont wear a uniform with a name badge at work like you do. Supersize to your heart's content. 

Pretty bold (Arrogant) comment.  I'll be your Huckleberry and gladly take your wager  :) Ready to compare net worth? (C note to the winner?) ... LOL what a MORONIC statement from a 48% "christmas lights" player...http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng At least the clan name is correct :)

Edited by CalmSeasQuest, 16 May 2017 - 05:00 PM.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

Ookla_the_Mok #18 Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:58 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 21760 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View Postyermama, on 16 May 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

Trust me, I make more than you....i also own 2 houses ..and I dont wear a uniform with a name badge at work like you do. Supersize to your heart's content. 

Whats wrong with those that wear a uniform and name badge at work? Answer: nothing.

nukiwaza #19 Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:05 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19426 battles
  • [XWING]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 May 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

Whats wrong with those that wear a uniform and name badge at work? Answer: nothing.

They are busy comparing net worth and tanking skills to elivate their social standing in the group. That will allow them to advocate for their political surrogate, which they take as proof of the righteousness of their own value system. 

Dont bother to try and evaluate the actual logic of their arguments but step back and view the arguments for what they are.

Edited by nukiwaza, 16 May 2017 - 05:05 PM.

Gavidoc01 #20 Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

I Golded Level III

• Players
  • 27997 battles
  • [III]

"In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

It's just unfortunate when the blind choose the deaf and blind to lead them.

My Blitzstars

My WOTBStars

I'm a Wallet Warrior. Deal with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users