Blitz used to run on my old Acer, but won't anymore!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PrinceoftheAirJr #1 Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16682 battles
  • [HOTA]

Seriously, WarGaming...

I thought this game was meant to run on cell phones and lower power devices, but it seems that it has been decreed that Blitz must use-up more resources like every update that Microsoft/Windows puts out. How is it that I can run the game on a crappy Alcatel cell phone, yet cannot run it on my laptop? I used to be able to run Blitz and either TeamSpeak, or Discord simultaneously, but now I get the Blitz splash screen and then it goes dark and all I get is the intro soundtrack, but nothing else! 

I've been a live-in assistant for a handicapped senior citizen for over the past four years, but wasn't paid... The other people in his life that had/have power of attorney treated me like a virtual slave and then abandoned me and the house, so I couldn't make full use of the premium time I paid for. I've missed an opportunity to get the Type 62 Dragon, which I wanted badly... I just don't get it... It seems like every 'update' you guys come-up with leads the game down a dark rabbit-hole... I've tried the game on my crappy Alcatel OneTouch, which I bought mainly to use as a GPS, but I can't see what I'm doing/can't use the touch screen controls, so I don't bother as it will just ruin my account stats... I mean, I've got around 4,000 gold, over 27,000,000 credits, and around 150,000 free XP which I can't do anything with because the game is getting top heavy...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan_Deerso #2 Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:42 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 14860 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostPrinceoftheAirJr, on 17 May 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

I used to be able to run Blitz and either TeamSpeak, or Discord simultaneously, but now I get the Blitz splash screen and then it goes dark and all I get is the intro soundtrack, but nothing else! 

Trimmed down to relevant info. The rest is not even remotely useful in tracking down a bug and should be left out.

Are you running the Steam version or the Windows store version? When did this issue begin, exactly? What antivirus are you running? Did you update drivers recently? Is this issue unique to version 3.8? Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? Is there free space on your hard drive? Does your computer meet the minimum specs? Did you recently change any display settings? Are you running mods? Does it bring you directly to this black screen, or do you log in and then get a black screen?

Try asking if anyone has this issue, as well as sending in a support ticket.

Also include the specs of the laptop, i.e. what OS, processor, GPU, and how much RAM it has, etc.

Whining about the company won't get you a fix for your problems. It's like complaining about your waitress at a restaurant. Sure, you may get those extra napkins after shouting across the room about bad service to a manager, but you better double check your burger for spit.

T-34 (2nd), Type 98 Ke-Ni (3rd), Pz. IV Schmalturm (4th) A-20 (6th)T34 Independance (6th), T69 (8th), Angry Connor (8th)T110E4 (9th), Ram II (9th)

Top 100: KV-2, Cruiser Mk. IV, Spähpanzer Ru 251, T-46, Spähpanzer SP I C, M4A2E4 Sherman, Type 5 Chi-Ri, VK 16.02 Leopard, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, T-54 ltwt., Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, Helsing HO, SU-152, SU-100M1, T54E1, Hetzer, T34

Ruby_Rose_ #3 Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:24 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9719 battles
  • [SKXLL]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 18 May 2017 - 02:42 AM, said:

Trimmed down to relevant info. The rest is not even remotely useful in tracking down a bug and should be left out.

Are you running the Steam version or the Windows store version? When did this issue begin, exactly? What antivirus are you running? Did you update drivers recently? Is this issue unique to version 3.8? Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? Is there free space on your hard drive? Does your computer meet the minimum specs? Did you recently change any display settings? Are you running mods? Does it bring you directly to this black screen, or do you log in and then get a black screen?

Try asking if anyone has this issue, as well as sending in a support ticket.

Also include the specs of the laptop, i.e. what OS, processor, GPU, and how much RAM it has, etc.

Whining about the company won't get you a fix for your problems. It's like complaining about your waitress at a restaurant. Sure, you may get those extra napkins after shouting across the room about bad service to a manager, but you better double check your burger for spit.

Or extra pepper. (got that before)

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users