WOULD YOU RETURN?

3.8 Patch Quit

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Poll: Return to blitz? (44 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Will you come back to blitz if wargaming fixes 3.8?

1. No, I don't trust wargaming anymore (7 votes [15.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.91%

2. Sure, 3.8 never really bothered me (12 votes [27.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. Yes, but it would have to be something really good (25 votes [56.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.82%

Vote Hide poll

BlitzBerries #1 Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13340 battles
  • [FRUIT]
Assuming a lot of us have stopped playing, I'm curious to know if you guys will come back if wargaming tries to "make it right" again.

Just another average noob spamming gold rounds. GG

X_5_BlueBlast #2 Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:22 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10610 battles

View PostHEATSPAM, on 21 May 2017 - 06:01 AM, said:

Assuming a lot of us have stopped playing, I'm curious to know if you guys will come back if wargaming tries to "make it right" again.

Just some... erm... advice. If you make a poll, I suggest you don't vote on it because it indicates bias on a certain decision. Just saying...

slayer_____ #3 Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:34 PM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 40522 battles
  • [ATA2D]

View PostX_5_BlueBlast, on 21 May 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:

Just some... erm... advice. If you make a poll, I suggest you don't vote on it because it indicates bias on a certain decision. Just saying...

even a politician votes for him/herself

____Zer0____ #4 Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 44992 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostX_5_BlueBlast, on 21 May 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:

that doesn't matter.   Why would their vote sway anyone?

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

RemiOG #5 Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:57 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3741 battles

Listen, tbh timers are bad but not the worst. Its the impossible grind of spare parts that really grind my gears.

Look, Wargaming can fix all of this crap by-

-Lower timer times, The max to unlock level 3 equipment should be a day wait at the most.

-make spare parts obtainable every battles, win or loss. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rockracer #6 Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9574 battles
Considering I'm more of a seal clubber and the ones I most use are fully upgraded, yeah, I guess I would come back...

I played TDs before it was cool. It was also never cool to begin with.

Sepp_Ulrich #7 Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43624 battles
  • [21DAK]

I never quit. Still playing. Love the game. My WR went from 51.57 to 51.75 since update 3.8, with my tanks equipped with level 1 equipment only.

Edited by Sepp_Ulrich, 21 May 2017 - 04:03 PM.

The Angel of Verdun

DeathFiesta #8 Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5983 battles
  • [MOMB]
I'll check back in a few months, to see if the timers are gone.  No way I am waiting on timers for this game.  I have other games I play where I have to wait for timers.  I'm not checking back to see if a timer is finished for something I already bought.  Timers like this are a scourge on gaming.

dayton07277 #9 Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 32378 battles
  • [CROWN]

View PostDeathFiesta, on 21 May 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

I'll check back in a few months, to see if the timers are gone.  No way I am waiting on timers for this game.  I have other games I play where I have to wait for timers.  I'm not checking back to see if a timer is finished for something I already bought.  Timers like this are a scourge on gaming.

3.8 is the scourge of the game. I don't have a problem with the equipment tree. Compensation WG steal. SP drop rate/amount of SP to upgrade equip for all tiers,  WG setup for SP money buying package.(mark my words) Timers won't change, WG gold to advance them. It's totally going to be a pay to play game soon. I think in all honesty WG wants this game to crash. I don't know why, but they have there reasons.(possibly a tax or bankruptcy type of evasion? Idk?) 

Boomer_Von_Doom_II #10 Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18120 battles
  • [501DV]
3.8's concept is great.  The timers, spare parts and horrid compensation completely killed it.

Tier Xs: M48 Patton, E100, T110E4, T110E5, Maus, T57

Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/vkMn9Q7

View PostASensationalAsian, on 27 July 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Anyone who drives a 183 please commit die.

dayton07277 #11 Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:17 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 32378 battles
  • [CROWN]

View Post__Boomer2__, on 21 May 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

3.8's concept is great.  The timers, spare parts and horrid compensation completely killed it.

I just said that. Smfh

BlitzBerries #12 Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13340 battles
  • [FRUIT]

View PostX_5_BlueBlast, on 21 May 2017 - 06:22 AM, said:

thanks for you suggestion, but i would still vote on any future polls that i would create even if a sliver of bias occurs. In my personal opinion, I dont see any reason to abstain since i dont have any foundation of influence that could amplify any sort of bias that may develop. thanks for your constructive comment/suggestion. have a nice day

Just another average noob spamming gold rounds. GG

boris55555 #13 Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:18 AM

BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

• Players
  • 32392 battles
  • [MINC]

View Postdayton07277, on 21 May 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

3.8 is the scourge of the game. I don't have a problem with the equipment tree. Compensation WG steal. SP drop rate/amount of SP to upgrade equip for all tiers,  WG setup for SP money buying package.(mark my words) Timers won't change, WG gold to advance them. It's totally going to be a pay to play game soon. I think in all honesty WG wants this game to crash. I don't know why, but they have there reasons.(possibly a tax or bankruptcy type of evasion? Idk?) 

agreed, they want to look good when they reluctantly agree to sell sp

Proud Owner of 2 separate Jagdtiger10.5’s

13SouthernStars #14 Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:54 AM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 72802 battles
  • [D_1]

Look ...Kill timers

Restore original equipment on tier 1 row we earned

Still produce tier 2-3 equipment rows with options that would best equip that tank or TD

Eliminate spare parts and use credits as currency, but calibrated fairly on combat experience earned.

Create in game compensation for ALL of the headaches and stress this caused everyone. 

Spend 4-6 hours correcting this ripdate with a patch to do as described above. 

Send notifications and emails to accounts registered to explain new and properly improved / adjusted patch to show every player they're a valued customer base so if there's any hope of saving this game it can be attempted within reason.

WG these are the answers. Use em or continue on in a state of feesible deniability. Re earn your customer base or fold. This is a last final attempt with long thought reasoning to give all concerned a middle ground. Use or lose....it's up to you. Is it realistic to think you all will take this advice? I have about 1/8 faith. Don't offer any new tank or line with the same 3.8 ripdate problems. We don't want em.

tacomeatsauce #15 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43275 battles

You don't have to vote. These suckers are hooked on tanks like it's a drug. 

It is the exact same thing as drug addiction. It is even treated the same way.

South Korean were the first people to recognize and diagnose gaming addiction. They have rehabs and everything. They do the same programs drug addicts do, except it tailored for gamers. Truthfully, a lot of gamers are dual diagnoses with multiple addictions.  

They are hooked, they can't turn it off. 

Edited by _Semi_, 23 May 2017 - 03:16 AM.

Sturmgehwher556 #16 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4009 battles
Wargaming has a very easy job in fixing Blitz, keeping the current equipment mechanic but altering it to be more useful and discarding the need for spare parts would go a long way as well as getting rid of the timers.

tacomeatsauce #17 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43275 battles

View PostSturmgehwher556, on 22 May 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

Wargaming has a very easy job in fixing Blitz, keeping the current equipment mechanic but altering it to be more useful and discarding the need for spare parts would go a long way as well as getting rid of the timers.

They don't have to change anything. People are still going to play and pay 2 win. It is just the nature of the gamer, the mechanics have to be broken and the game running amok with hacks before people stop playing. 

13SouthernStars #18 Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 72802 battles
  • [D_1]

Seriously thought out.

I won't attack anyone here anymore. I'm past my initial anger but not complacent about the issue. It's either fix or done. Here's what I've come up with after a seriously long thought process that will save everyone in this. It is a true middle ground compromise. 
* Kill the timers on spare parts installation periods.
* Any previous equipment already earned restore it back on tier 1 equipment, but with that keep tiers 2-3 equipment with better options to equip that particular tank or TD ( don't make camo or optics in the same block an option).
* Kill spare parts altogether and reinstate credit(s) currency or the ability to convert gold to currency for the tiers 2-3 equipment lines. 
* Offer a reasonable compensation to players based on battles fought and tier accomplishments only as an act of good customer loyalty. 
* Send notifications and emails used on registration to notify Loyal Customers of the / a patch that declares all of this list inclusive. Re earn your customer base because the newer ones are realizing how handicapped they really are.
* Offer 30 days premium time as a good faith measure to encourage a renewed intent to retain a customer player base. 
* Spend 4-6 hours to fix this immediately before the damage is irreversible. 
These are my well thought out ideas. Please forward this to Cabbage Mechanic, CC SLY, Dogface and directly to HQ in Belarus. If they don't take this compromise seriously I will only log in to advise others of their handicap. 
It would also go further to say that with the 3.8 ripdate (update) that was launched that offering a new tank line under these current conditions is an insult to injury and a straight slap in the face. General consensus .... we do not want new anything until resolve is established on this current nightmare that we're all struggling through. Breath a sigh of relief. One of us have truly tried to find a middle ground for compromise.

Kaos_Dynamo #19 Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25915 battles
  • [7CAV]

View Post__Boomer2__, on 21 May 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

This. Exactly this.

13SouthernStars #20 Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:24 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 72802 battles
  • [D_1]
Here's what kills me about the new American line. The T-49 used to be a tier V about 6-8 months ago. Even funnier is the armor...it's still the same slotted as a tier 8! It was replaced by the T-67 because it sooo ineffective even as a tier V ! Then to top it off compare the M-24 Chaffee tier V against the re-instated T-49 check its armament data. Even worse still a tier 8 that can't even hit like my VK 28.01 did with the minimal barrel / shell damage. Spare parts and timers are still a PANDEMIC issue here. I've even submitted a middle ground compromise and personally messaged administrators with no return replies as if yet. SO....now we have rounds drifting off target in one of 8 directions when gun sight picture is center mass of an enemy tank. The whole system is becoming stagnant / stale with again you guessed it PANDEMIC issues including failed responses to a customer base. Against my better judgement I'm installing spare parts on tanks that are deserving or effective ( or at least have been), so that I can still at least somewhat have a chance. I'm not spending years to re-equip my entire motor pool (garage). I don't have time for it..! Further more I won't buy any more tanks with cash or credits from the premium line or tech tree. There's no further point. I won't buy any bundles including spare parts offers like the boosters being offered....why didn't they take the boosters and create a spare parts booster? They didn't do it because it would blow the long term commitment trap they want players to feel on equipping tanks that were already equipped to start with that's why ( taking yearrrrrsss) to complete. Negative... I'm playing until another something else comes along that won't have a 10 years soap opera feeling drama / saga tied to it. 1 star in all reviews until they get off the Vodka and off their 4th points of contact to resolve ALL of this. Go broke! No one cares anymore... you're killing it here and everyone is bleeding in aggravation waiting to find that next epic free to play equal that's being sought out. Now let's compound the problem with the newly installed "SNITCH system- snitches get stitches where I come from.", and ban new guys trying to learn and senior vets that can mentor new players on how to have a 1/2 chance to survive. The game says to play with a diversave group of people and with diversave experiences in play. It's more like who doesn't like you today and why you've disappeared. I feel this think tank that created these nightmares should model on milk cartons not the player base that helped make this game great.

Also tagged with 3.8, Patch, Quit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users