CONTEST is TODAY (3:00pm-5:00pm Eastern US)

Winning GOLD With WarChild _War_Child_ Contest T-34-85 Victory Tank GOLD WinningWithWarchild Wargaming NA Rocks! CC_Sly is the Best

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

_War_Child_ #1 Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35148 battles
  • [III]

YouTube: https://youtu.be/MW6Osy8uthY

Also: https://www.youtube....thWarchild/live

Howdy Tankers,

_War_Child_ here, together with Wargaming North America, bringing you a new CONTEST for the Ages. TODAY (Sunday, May 21st)from 3:00-5:00pm Eastern Time (Noon-2:00pm Pacific), I will be running some training room battles for Gold and the chance at a T-34-85 Victory tank.

There will be SEVEN (7) qualifying battles and the Highest Damage Dealer from each will be eligible for the FINAL SHOWDOWN.

The seven EPIC Battles will be:

1) DAY CARE: Tier 3 - Free for All - Use any tech tree tank.

2) WELCOME TO THE CLUB: Tier 4 - Battle of A-20's* (my favorite Tier 4 tank)

3) SHE'S A BEAST: WW2 Reenactment - Team of 7 Tiger 1's versus any Non-Russian Tier VII Tech Tree Heavy

4) DERP-A-SAURUS: All KV-2’s.

5) SUCKERS!: All Draculas v. Draculas.

6) MEMORIAL DAY: Another WW2 Reenactment - Tier 5 German tanks (any) versus any Non-Russian tech tree tanks.

7) ANGER MANAGEMENT: All Angry Connor battle

*The ONLY Russian tank (Tier 4 and above) allowed in this Contest.

Although you can only register for and participate in ONE (1) of these epic battles, we will be filling any available players into any open slots when the time comes.  This is a “The Show Must Go On” kind of production and participants will need to be READY TO GO when it’s their time or they will be REPLACED.  I anticipate replacements…

It is ESSENTIAL that you download and install Discord.  In order to help with coordination, participants will need to be on my Discord channel (https://discord.gg/MXKdvUG) and in their appropriate battle room for instructions and passwords, etc.  You don’t necessarily need to have VOICE CHAT capabilities (i.e. Listen Only Mode), but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED so that are able able to verbally communicate with me and/or my Helpers.

8) FINAL SHOWDOWN**: For this, participants will need ANY Tier 5 tank, and the goal will be to (A) deal as much damage as possible; and/or (B) try to kill ME.  The tanker that kills me wins the T-34-85 Victory tank (or Gold equivalent) and the top 4 Damage Dealers win 250 Gold each.  However, the “real” winners are going to be the last 2 participants as they will receive a FREE lifetime subscription to my YouTube page and one FREE platoon each with BigBoootyJudy [assuming that she consents – she doesn’t know about this part just yet].

**If any of the 7 qualified participants is either not present or unable to participate in the FINAL SHOWDOWN on time, we will attempt to substitute the 2nd place finisher from their respective battle. Otherwise, we’ll be filling in with whomever is ready, willing and able – Moral: BE READY!

Sign Up Sheets have been posted in the Forums – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE for specific battles and sides/teams!  However, if there is a shortage of players, I will squeeze people into available slots.

I hope you all can make this event as I anticipate a lot of excitement and laughs – not to mention PRIZES! 

Happy Tanking!

_War_Child_

Edited by _War_Child_, 21 May 2017 - 03:43 PM.

_War_Child_ #2 Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:42 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35148 battles
  • [III]

RESERVED FOR UPDATES/CHANGES (look at this section for more info as we get closer)

(I am working on the sign up sheets for each battle right now. However, I AM LOOKING LIGHT on just about every one.  What does that mean for you?  Well, I'm going to be filling whatever I can as fast as I can as the contest progresses.  So, even if you competed in one event already, if I'm scrambling to fill other slots - you're IN - if you have the appropriate tank for that battle.)

Games will start promptly at 3:00pm Eastern/Noon Pacific - and if this runs smoothly, will be over in a little over an hour. 

MAPS FOR EACH BATTLE (subject to change):

1) Mines

2) Mirage

3) Himmelsdorf

4) Yamato Harbor

5) Vineyards

6) Ft. Despair

7) Copperfield

8th - FINAL SHOWDOWN - Mystery Map (except to those that helped during practice)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WORK IN PROGRESS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Battle 3:

1) Chef

2) Alphatriton

3) DukeVastoLord

4) Sparse Array

5)

6)

7)

Reserves:

Non-Russian Tankers:

1) FrozenBlaze - Comet

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Edited by _War_Child_, 21 May 2017 - 05:42 PM.

Chariot_Solace #3 Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:05 PM

• Players
  • 14182 battles
  • [SKVLL]

Dam. All of my tanks that fall into these categories are unequipped, with the exception of one lol

***Edit***

Scratch that. That one is disqualified because it's not a tech tree tank....Sigh.

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 21 May 2017 - 04:09 PM.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), Maus(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75

j0nn0 #4 Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 12550 battles
  • [XREGS]
Aaaw, what? No helsing bash? Fine. Guess I'll try my hand at the A-20

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

DerpytrollerZ #5 Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5650 battles
  • [FLEET]
I'll show up for the day care battle.

F*** WG am i right?

DerpytrollerZ #6 Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5650 battles
  • [FLEET]

View Post_War_Child_, on 21 May 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

YouTube: https://youtu.be/MW6Osy8uthY

Also: https://www.youtube....thWarchild/live

Howdy Tankers,

_War_Child_ here, together with Wargaming North America, bringing you a new CONTEST for the Ages. TODAY (Sunday, May 21st)from 3:00-5:00pm Eastern Time (Noon-2:00pm Pacific), I will be running some training room battles for Gold and the chance at a T-34-85 Victory tank.

There will be SEVEN (7) qualifying battles and the Highest Damage Dealer from each will be eligible for the FINAL SHOWDOWN.

The seven EPIC Battles will be:

1) DAY CARE: Tier 3 - Free for All - Use any tech tree tank.

2) WELCOME TO THE CLUB: Tier 4 - Battle of A-20's* (my favorite Tier 4 tank)

3) SHE'S A BEAST: WW2 Reenactment - Team of 7 Tiger 1's versus any Non-Russian Tier VII Tech Tree Heavy

4) DERP-A-SAURUS: All KV-2’s.

5) SUCKERS!: All Draculas v. Draculas.

6) MEMORIAL DAY: Another WW2 Reenactment - Tier 5 German tanks (any) versus any Non-Russian tech tree tanks.

7) ANGER MANAGEMENT: All Angry Connor battle

*The ONLY Russian tank (Tier 4 and above) allowed in this Contest.

Although you can only register for and participate in ONE (1) of these epic battles, we will be filling any available players into any open slots when the time comes.  This is a “The Show Must Go On” kind of production and participants will need to be READY TO GO when it’s their time or they will be REPLACED.  I anticipate replacements…

It is ESSENTIAL that you download and install Discord.  In order to help with coordination, participants will need to be on my Discord channel (https://discord.gg/MXKdvUG) and in their appropriate battle room for instructions and passwords, etc.  You don’t necessarily need to have VOICE CHAT capabilities (i.e. Listen Only Mode), but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED so that are able able to verbally communicate with me and/or my Helpers.

8) FINAL SHOWDOWN**: For this, participants will need ANY Tier 5 tank, and the goal will be to (A) deal as much damage as possible; and/or (B) try to kill ME.  The tanker that kills me wins the T-34-85 Victory tank (or Gold equivalent) and the top 4 Damage Dealers win 250 Gold each.  However, the “real” winners are going to be the last 2 participants as they will receive a FREE lifetime subscription to my YouTube page and one FREE platoon each with BigBoootyJudy [assuming that she consents – she doesn’t know about this part just yet].

**If any of the 7 qualified participants is either not present or unable to participate in the FINAL SHOWDOWN on time, we will attempt to substitute the 2nd place finisher from their respective battle. Otherwise, we’ll be filling in with whomever is ready, willing and able – Moral: BE READY!

Sign Up Sheets have been posted in the Forums – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE for specific battles and sides/teams!  However, if there is a shortage of players, I will squeeze people into available slots.

I hope you all can make this event as I anticipate a lot of excitement and laughs – not to mention PRIZES! 

Happy Tanking!

_War_Child_

BTW I feel like KS shots might be a slight problem or something if you want us to kill you. Perhaps have a duel between the top damage dealer and the person that kills you?

F*** WG am i right?

rajkumarukku #7 Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:18 PM

My way highway. Don't come.

• Players
  • 43610 battles
  • [STR8]
I won't be able to participate at that time but watch it in your YouTube channel.

>Instead Of Running and drinking Milk, Standing and Drinking Water is Better.

j0nn0 #8 Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 12550 battles
  • [XREGS]

View PostDerpytrollerZ, on 21 May 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

BTW I feel like KS shots might be a slight problem or something if you want us to kill you. Perhaps have a duel between the top damage dealer and the person that kills you?

Free for all's are where the fun is at. If you're not ready to do everything for the win, are you really trying to win? :P

Unleash your inner mercenary jerkwad. It's how you finish missions like the kill three in one game and survive for a free camo. There's still the top damaging players in the match to take into account here.

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

_War_Child_ #9 Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:36 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35148 battles
  • [III]

I'm not sure where the confusion is.  Highest Damage Dealer from each battle (or 2nd place if winner is unavailable) will qualify for the Final Showdown.

The Final Showdown is me, not in a tier 5, with a few "helpers" - running around a particular map, and you 7 have to try and KILL ME and/or deal the MOST DAMAGE for the final prizes.

**PLEASE LOOK AT MY SECOND POST IN THIS THREAD for UPDATES on Maps, changes, clarifications, etc.**

Edited by _War_Child_, 21 May 2017 - 04:37 PM.

LoweExpectations #10 Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles
Can we outlaw use of the Ke-Ni Otsu?

Honors: Most Mentally Insane Leopard PTA Driver, Pioneer of the Dracuyolo, Guides.

destroyer202641 #11 Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:01 PM

Private

• Players
  • 42371 battles
  • [FL-TH]

How to register for  ANGER MANAGEMENT?.

If only by posting here, please register me.

Xreg64 #12 Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:13 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16054 battles
  • [XREGS]

Please sign me in battles 1, 3 and 6. 

Thanks.

Xreg64 #13 Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:14 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16054 battles
  • [XREGS]

View Postj0nn0, on 21 May 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

Free for all's are where the fun is at. If you're not ready to do everything for the win, are you really trying to win? :P

Unleash your inner mercenary jerkwad. It's how you finish missions like the kill three in one game and survive for a free camo. There's still the top damaging players in the match to take into account here.

R u gonna join j0nn0?

MayoNasalSpray #14 Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:24 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 23034 battles
  • [MSELF]
I registered for the Angry Connor Match.

Dreadnoghtus #15 Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:36 PM

Russian Sealclubber

• Players
  • 25319 battles
  • [FL-TH]
Can i participate?

/img

I   hAvE nO iDeA wHaT i'M dOiNg

_War_Child_ #16 Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:43 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35148 battles
  • [III]

Look, come into my Discord channel and we will put you in somewhere.

I will no longer be checking this thread.

https://discord.gg/MXKdvUG

_War_Child_ #17 Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:23 AM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35148 battles
  • [III]

I want to thank my Triarii brethren and especially BigBoootyJudy for all the hard work and preparation they put in to making this event run as smoothly as possible (herding cats actually worked!).  All of the contestants were great and made this a very fun and entertaining event - at least for me.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the Winners of the Winning GOLD with _War_Child_ Contest:

1) BigPoppaBender (VSOP)       - T-34-85 Victory Tank

2) Killer7184 (GRIM)                  - 250 Gold

3) LoweExpectations (STORM)  - 250 Gold

4) DukeVastoLorde (DETH)        - 250 Gold

5) Samurai_Chicken (SRT)         - 250 Gold

SPECIAL THANKS go to CC_Sly for providing me the opportunity to give back to the Blitz Community.  I give Wargaming a lot of smack on a regular basis, but our North American staff is doing all they can within their given parameters to support us.  Although I will continue to be brutally honest with my opinions about the Wargaming Home Office's current direction, our NA Staff are great people and I support them as individuals wholeheartedly!  (and am thankful I don't have their job)

Happy Tanking!

_War_Child_

PS - My increase in viewership and subscribers motivated Wargaming to provide me with this opportunity.  I'm not looking to become the next Bushka, but if you'd like to have more opportunities for prizes from me, please subscribe to my YouTube channel (if you like the content).  Thank you all for your time and attention.

Edited by _War_Child_, 22 May 2017 - 05:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users