Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 14729 battles
  • [_PREM]

player_# (green) - 07 

__Serial_Killer__ - 07 ----> need a thumb up 

player_# (Red)     - How about no 

__Serial_Killer__ - HOW about yes. 

player_# (Red)    - That deserves an AFK thumbs down! 

The ennemies cannot evaluate their opponents correctly since they can only give you a thumb down for being AFK even if it's not True because they got killed by you or because they got "salty" 

here's a picture: IMG_5053.jpg 

Spoiler

Edited by __Serial_Killer__, 26 May 2017 - 04:48 PM.

KeenGear #2 Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:43 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15037 battles
  • [BELLS]

View Post__Serial_Killer__, on 26 May 2017 - 10:42 AM, said:

player_# (green) - 07 

__Serial_Killer__ - 07 ----> need a thumb up 

player_# (Red)     - How about no 

__Serial_Killer__ - HOW about yes

player_# (Red)    - That deserves an AFK thumbs down! 

The ennemies cannot evaluate their opponents correctly since they can only give you a thumb down for being AFK even if it's not True because they got killed by you or because they got "salty" 

here's a picture: IMG_5053.jpg z

Spoiler

Saluting players is unlikely getting a thumb up, IMO.

Edited by KeenGear, 26 May 2017 - 05:48 PM.

gramacathy #3 Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15880 battles
  • [TIP]

Why can you not see what battle you get thumbs down, you do not know why they give it to you

St33lersfan3821 #4 Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:20 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1090 battles
  • [501AB]

I completely agree, this Honor system works more like a dishonesty system run by a three legged dog. anyone doesn't like you and boom! you performed the highest in the battle, but wait, you get negative feedback for unsupportive player, or inactivity in battle. I mean what the heck is wrong with this? and instead of integrating this review system in the battle review, why cant they integrate it in-game with a right mouse click or self assign, or a press and hold (like the aim and click profile view for halo on xbox) for mobile? surely there is something better out there than this. I cant stand not remembering who the idiot is who goes afk and you want to give bad feedback but its too late. if this were an in-game feature, maybe they could be booted with enough inactivity complaints.

other thoughts, they should distinguish a disconnect from inactivity separately.

also, this limit of how many you can do in 24 hours is absurd. what if you promote positive feedback on everyone and run out of feedback chances and boom. someone goes afk legit, or they just utterly wreck any mention of a win, or they start bad mouthing everyone??? also, why the heck is NOOB censored? it is English slang synonym for beginner. I mean c'mon did a bunch of hippies complain? I thought this was WOTBlitz, not World Of Flowers.

Edited by St33lersfan3821, 31 May 2017 - 02:53 AM.

Richie911T #5 Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 19917 battles
  • [MERC]

Seems everyone gets a trophy kind of game now , be very nice an maybe you won't get a provocative mark for saying wow thx nobs like I did , nob is not a cuss word ! Yet I get them a lot now for saying drop a few tiers an learn so you can help your team , (provocative mark ) lol, wth , just done with being the only one that scores having 3-4 players with 0 an a few at100-300 points lol , they need a little criticism yet you can't say anything or you get the bad mark lol, total [edited] 

jmontalvom1 #6 Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:04 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12883 battles
  • [VF]

As per writers before me, when you started this Military Honor system it would be only a matter of time before it would be abused.. My clan mates have been complaining about this Unsporting Conduct and they did nothing to diem it. I just experienced this in a game in which I took out tier 4 VIII (IS6, IS3, Glacial and Panther 8.8)  in my Rudy tier VII tank and got a Mastery Badge 1st class, Top Gun and Nicols's  medal and you would think I would of gotten praises... No I got a Unsporting Conduct complaint (sure it was the enemy showing how upset they were). I take care of not getting in front of my team mate and try to help where I can.. Before this game I have trustworthy player with 12 praises and 2 complaints in which the battle I have just explained to you I received the Unsporting Conduct complaint. What is Unsporting Conduct? I don't bother other players, I don't pick on them when they do wrong things, when they get in front of me and block my shots or run into me as I'm aiming.   Hell, it could of be my own team mates that could of complained (my gun fires faster). So, if you do a good job you can get screwed and if you do not do so good a job you get screwed anyway!!!! WHAT'S THE FUN IN THAT???

Eldest_ #7 Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 31443 battles
  • [SON]
It's a PC (politically correct) kind of environment being created. A world for softies; where you can't say anything that would be deemed offensive. Anything you say may be misconstrued so you'd rather not say anything at all. So the chat feature is rendered useless. You are punished for performing well. Where's the common sense in that? I smell a conspiracy. It's becoming sort of a brainwashing tool. I'm not falling for it.

snoozyalooz #8 Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 40822 battles
  • [YOTA]
The "honor system" needs to end.  Either we are told who is giving the feedback so we have some accountability, or they end it.  Case in point: I had 2,000-3,000 pen two games running and someone gave me an "inactive on battle" mark.  Really?  I had the top marks!  This is just abusive now and not helpful in any way.  WOT, you reading this?  End it please or I am thinking of dropping my account.  I will vote with my wallet and leave if this keeps up.

_I_Am_DAFFY_ #9 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 27165 battles
  • [MAYBE]
J is dead on and right.

_I_Am_DAFFY_ #10 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 27165 battles
  • [MAYBE]
Its like being in grade school with room monitors.....

_OSIRIS #11 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

something

• Players
  • 24485 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostSt33lersfan3821, on 30 May 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

I completely agree, this Honor system works more like a dishonesty system run by a three legged dog. anyone doesn't like you and boom! you performed the highest in the battle, but wait, you get negative feedback for unsupportive player, or inactivity in battle. I mean what the heck is wrong with this? and instead of integrating this review system in the battle review, why cant they integrate it in-game with a right mouse click or self assign, or a press and hold (like the aim and click profile view for halo on xbox) for mobile? surely there is something better out there than this. I cant stand not remembering who the idiot is who goes afk and you want to give bad feedback but its too late. if this were an in-game feature, maybe they could be booted with enough inactivity complaints.

other thoughts, they should distinguish a disconnect from inactivity separately.

also, this limit of how many you can do in 24 hours is absurd. what if you promote positive feedback on everyone and run out of feedback chances and boom. someone goes afk legit, or they just utterly wreck any mention of a win, or they start bad mouthing everyone??? also, why the heck is NOOB censored? it is English slang synonym for beginner. I mean c'mon did a bunch of hippies complain? I thought this was WOTBlitz, not World Of Flowers.

What in the world is 501AB?

_I_Am_DAFFY_ #12 Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 27165 battles
  • [MAYBE]
Eldest is dead on also.

Mattduhknife #13 Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30470 battles
  • [MYTH]

I like this honor system because the rudeness and trolling is almost nonexistent. My one concern is that a clan mate has five stars with 17 thumbs up and 21 thumbs down, I'm confused.

RTBRay #14 Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9215 battles
  • [RORE]

you do not deserve a thumbs up for simply saluting, the thumbs up from enemies is only for if they see you as a worthy opponent, they should offer additional thumbs down enemies:

soliciting

salty player

This is a game,  enjoy it, and stop panicking. 

Lusitanian_1 #15 Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 32511 battles
  • [MRCS]
I totally agree with some of the comments here. I have gotten 2 - 3 inactivity reports in a day when I know I was playing the entire time. Either players are getting me confused with someone else or they are falsely reporting me. I have also had reports for unsupportive conduct and offensive conduct which I know is not true. I may joke around once in a while but I am not vulgar about it. I do get upset sometimes when members of my own team fire at me or block me, but I have never used vulgar or offensive language. I would like to see an honor system or points are taken away for false reporting, if that is even possible.

Sturmgeschutz1 #16 Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:14 AM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 38136 battles
  • [D_1]
Yeah... 4 kills , last guy standing 2 left you're at 1/2 life and lose because the other 2 are better off with ability to take more HP you lose and get hated on for it. Not to mention the damage during those 4 kills just under 2 k against tanks that out gun yours. Then you look at the team matching and see over 1/2 your team is < 2 k battle history and some combined dont even accumulate that number together but you're the bad guy. Rank 4 medals and have the highest of both teams and get rated unsporting conduct  & provocative communication. Tier VI. Ft Despair... no one knows who did it so how can support resolve it? Hell... they cancelled all tournaments because of data loss and placement payout allocations. How are we as players supposed to understand why you won't get upvotes but get downed when carrying the battle? Sure spite plays all well in it. Should be a blocker that if a player kills another's tank the tank that was destroyed can't vote against the tanker that killed him / her. Problem solved there somewhat. They'll just beg their buddy to do it for em. But it's a safety. Another safety is if you have the top damage or most kills you can't be voted against by either team...." Elite Status Not Rated" end of story. Furthermore... since it has to be broken down Barney for these developers fix the empecaable discipable title with +3 but reflecting -21 votes. Hideous. Shouldn't even have to explain it. Just plain re t a r d e d ....

2losbx234 #17 Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:38 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13838 battles
  • [KILL]
Why do you lose praises? I had ten and now down to 2.   I'm a active player! I really think we should go back to the old way 

Klank_Boom #18 Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:11 AM

Private

• Players
  • 12662 battles
  • [-ETD-]
Honor system is a joke. Don't try to be Facebook. The personal rating was based on stats not opinions. I understand the desire to report abusive or unsportsmanlike conduct but this system is a total FAIL!!!! Thumbs down to the creators. 

dayton07277 #19 Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:26 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12568 battles
  • [CROWN]

My opinion of M.H.  Snowflake response:::::: me mad waaaaaaa!!!! Down vote..or snowflake response ::::: yaaaa! No one gave me SHT for my pi ss poor play!! Up vote..   M.H.. it's totally ludicrous..

dayton07277 #20 Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:28 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12568 battles
  • [CROWN]

View PostRichie911T, on 31 May 2017 - 06:22 AM, said:

Seems everyone gets a trophy kind of game now , be very nice an maybe you won't get a provocative mark for saying wow thx nobs like I did , nob is not a cuss word ! Yet I get them a lot now for saying drop a few tiers an learn so you can help your team , (provocative mark ) lol, wth , just done with being the only one that scores having 3-4 players with 0 an a few at100-300 points lol , they need a little criticism yet you can't say anything or you get the bad mark lol, total [edited] 

I don't give a flying fk about M.H. I call em as I see em.. fk em.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users