Honnor system

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

dayton07277 #41 Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:44 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 10840 battles
  • [CROWN]
2986 damage 3 kills in my kv1... Guess what. Not one up vote. 2 inactivity votes.. I Could care less. M.H is a joke. I only use it for afk'ers.

thedemoncow #42 Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

Private

• Players
  • 260 battles
The other day I just happened to notice I had two-star rating within the MH system. There were four Inactivity complaints and it was a massive wth moment for me. While I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most skilled player out there, my record clearly shows that I am far from inactive during battles. Ever.

Seeing the comments on this post, it seems that false reviews happen a lot. I'm curious if there are any repercussions that could be doled out for people who abuse this system. I don't actually care about the reviews themselves, but hearing that I could get banned because of them is a big concern. Any ideas on how this can be addressed?

Edited by thedemoncow, 03 July 2017 - 09:02 AM.

Vater_Von_Tom #43 Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:00 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14510 battles
  • [SPUDX]
I've been down voted twice (that I noticed) and I don't recall doing anything overtly negative either time. The only reason I could think of was that my playing the game by staying back and not taking hits while shooting at enemy tanks offended one of those tankers that think all play should be up front brawling. Frankly, I don't care about the system.

"The way I understand it, the Russians are sort of a combination of evil and incompetence... sort of like the Post Office with tanks." - Emo Philips

___m0m_55___ #44 Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:57 AM

Private

• Players
  • 15981 battles
  • [FOAD]

Dear wotb,

I do not particularly like the military honor. I'm only an average player enjoying the game play, but do not particularly like the dissatisfied players who arbitrarily post complaints.  Was once top-rated player on winning team, receiving ace tanker and 6 other medals and took out last 4 enemy as last tank standing, the received complaint for inactivity.  Have received inactivity often when being in the top 3 active on my team. Have received inactivity complaints and unsporting conduct when I am first tank destroyed, being outgunned and overrun.  Continue to receive complaints about provocative communication when I don't participate in any chat .. Not even with the preset chat selections.  At least half the complaints are received while victorious.  Military honor does not provide a mechanism to complain about players who message f-bombs and such to a player AFTER the battle is over. They're quiet during the battle, some collecting positive comments to obtain higher ratings, then really let loose on a player via wotb messaging.  One player recently did this to me and supposedly reported me when I replied with a simple 'thank you' to their tirade. 

TitaniumRadon #45 Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:59 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3195 battles
  • [_TDD_]
I hate this stupid honnor system.Anytime you kill someone or win battles the enemy team rates you bad.When you communicate with your team or say "HAHAHA" to the enemy team there rate you bad.PLEASE REMOVE IT!!!!!!

TitaniumRadon #46 Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:01 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3195 battles
  • [_TDD_]

View Postdayton07277, on 01 July 2017 - 04:44 AM, said:

2986 damage 3 kills in my kv1... Guess what. Not one up vote. 2 inactivity votes.. I Could care less. M.H is a joke. I only use it for afk'ers.

wth, so much DMG with a kv 1, wow, I would of rated you more than 2986 times as Team Player

Edited by TitaniumRadon, 06 July 2017 - 11:02 AM.

Heavy_Metal_Tracks #47 Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3900 battles
  • [DERPS]
Heavy_Metal_TracksToday, 03:48 AM

This is breeding a negativity in the GAME, that effects the player and therefore the bottom line of your business. Solution is to remove all negative thumbs and install a winning rating/thumbs. Lets say if the team rates you favorable on performance, a good rating for the day gets you a crate of goodies (gold, credits, surprises etc.). If the player is good he/she is rewarded accordingly. Obviously bad game play therefore will not net them anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users