Which one help me to research new tanks quickly "premium time or Boosters"?

Value For money Booosters Premium time Certificates

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #1 Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

Which is better to research tech tree lines quickly  Boosters or premium time?

advantages of boosters:

no wastage and no expire date.

Advantages of premium time:

1)help to earn more credits as well as experience.

2)we can use it countinuously.

i am confused which one give more advantage to earn more XP for tanks.

I am playing 15-20 battles these days everyday where I waste alot of premium time.

Friends what you prefer to spend my money for "premium time or boosters"?

blindsniper74 #2 Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 40926 battles
  • [III-R]

Premium time is for free xp... one of the boosters is for xp... use boosters to speed your grind

(Last part sounds wierd... sry)

bg2b #3 Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

M4 Lifestyle

• Players
  • 21070 battles
  • [SPUD]

Definitely use the boosters you get for free when grinding, but if you're thinking about buying them for gold you're almost certainly better off just using the gold to convert XP.  I think there were various threads when boosters were introduced that came to that conclusion.

Comparing premium time vs converting XP...  Take your average games per day, multiply by your average XP per game, and divide by 2.  That's the extra XP you're getting each day for having premium time.  360 days of premium costs 16K gold, or about 44 gold per day.  44 gold converts 1.1K XP to free XP.  So if you're getting more than 1.1K XP extra because of having premium time, then that will be a cheaper route for getting the required XP assuming that you don't mind the grind.  Or if you don't want to buy premium time in such large amounts, you can similarly calculate how much extra XP you need to be getting from the smaller amounts of time to make it cost-effective.

If you're really desperate to get XP as cheaply as possible, you can probably buy premium time in tiny amounts when you're able to grind like crazy, use the various certificates you get from missions for 1 hour or 9 hours of premium time, use whatever boosters you get from missions and such to accelerate the XP accumulation, use free XP boosters on anniversary tanks, etc.

BAR_001 #4 Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26971 battles
  • [HAHA]

Wait...What? I just realized that it is a guy with 41,000 + battles asking the question. Nevermind, Im out.

I'll trade you some boosters and Premium time for some spare parts, Lol.

Edited by BAR_001, 29 May 2017 - 07:37 PM.

NitroTheCreator #5 Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:28 PM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 40204 battles
  • [CYCLN]

Both.

But if i had to choose one, I would go with premium. It's cheaper and gives you credits as well.

Premium gives you a 50% xp bonus

While Booster you can do 60% boosters

if your goal is to grind the fastest as possible get both, but if you can't but want to grind fast, get the boosters. Premium would be better if your willing to spend more time playing.

Edited by Nitromemania, 29 May 2017 - 07:29 PM.

Holy_Outlaw #6 Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30045 battles
  • [501DV]

View PostNitromemania, on 29 May 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

Both.

But if i had to choose one, I would go with premium. It's cheaper and gives you credits as well.

if your goal is to grind the fastest as possible get both, but if you can't but want to grind fast, get the boosters. Premium would be better if your willing to spend more time playing.

Very well said and true from my experience as well. Using both premium time and boosters really helps a grind be so much less painful.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #7 Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postbg2b, on 30 May 2017 - 12:30 AM, said:

Definitely use the boosters you get for free when grinding, but if you're thinking about buying them for gold you're almost certainly better off just using the gold to convert XP.  I think there were various threads when boosters were introduced that came to that conclusion.

Comparing premium time vs converting XP...  Take your average games per day, multiply by your average XP per game, and divide by 2.  That's the extra XP you're getting each day for having premium time.  360 days of premium costs 16K gold, or about 44 gold per day.  44 gold converts 1.1K XP to free XP.  So if you're getting more than 1.1K XP extra because of having premium time, then that will be a cheaper route for getting the required XP assuming that you don't mind the grind.  Or if you don't want to buy premium time in such large amounts, you can similarly calculate how much extra XP you need to be getting from the smaller amounts of time to make it cost-effective.

If you're really desperate to get XP as cheaply as possible, you can probably buy premium time in tiny amounts when you're able to grind like crazy, use the various certificates you get from missions for 1 hour or 9 hours of premium time, use whatever boosters you get from missions and such to accelerate the XP accumulation, use free XP boosters on anniversary tanks, etc.

View PostNitromemania, on 30 May 2017 - 12:58 AM, said:

Both.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I better prefer using premium time certificates with boosters to maximize XP.

Enzo_Gorlami #8 Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 36052 battles
  • [BELLS]
Guess this is a good place to pose this question.... I have 2.8M XP in lower tier which is useless. Suppose I was willing to spend 106K to convert these to free XP, what earthly benefits would I see from this? If it meant MM would put me in great teams from now on, I just might consider that :trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users