The answer my friends,

is easy to see:

they need the tourists

for their economy.

So is matchmaking rigged?

I say not one small bit.

The people who say so,

they just play like [edited].

Edited by TonnerreCadien, 16 October 2017 - 02:44 PM.

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

M00niac #442 Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46099 battles

View Postlancestallion, on 11 October 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

How many threads like this are we going to have to endure? 

as many as you click on. No more. No less. 

Chad_Mowrey #443 Posted 26 November 2018 - 08:00 PM

Private

• Players
  • 36879 battles
  • [ACTS]

WG does "influence" battle wins and losses with regards to when the multipliers are active on your particular tanks. When a multiplier is active for a certain tank the specs on that tank that you see on the equipment page are not the specs you have in battles. So for example if a particular tank shows 250MM of pen on the equipment page the actual in-battle pen is lower than what it shown on the equipment screen. This applies to pen, armor thickness and view range. Only when you win a battle and achieve the multiplier will the "in-battle" specs match the specs on the equipment page. Furthermore, WOTB matchmaking then attempts to group all the tanks that have not achieved the multipliers onto the same team. So for another example let's say you have 2 teams (14 players) who are all playing with the same tank, 7 players have achieved the multipliers and 7 players who have not. The 7 players who have not achieved the multipliers will be on the same team and will be playing with a handicap.

We've all had battles where we shoot a lightly armored tank in the side at close range with a high penetration heavy and it bounces, believe me that IS NOT a coincidence. 

If you are someone who goes through all your tanks just to try and get the multipliers then your winrate will suffer. My advice to increase your WR is to pick 5 or 6 tanks you play well with and play with those tanks all the time and forget about the multipliers. 

WouldChip #444 Posted 26 November 2018 - 09:35 PM

Mortem Fiat Vobis

• Players
  • 36254 battles
  • [III]
Aside from the fact that you revived a year old thread to state this,

View PostChad_Mowrey, on 26 November 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

WG does "influence" battle wins and losses with regards to when the multipliers are active on your particular tanks. When a multiplier is active for a certain tank the specs on that tank that you see on the equipment page are not the specs you have in battles. So for example if a particular tank shows 250MM of pen on the equipment page the actual in-battle pen is lower than what it shown on the equipment screen. This applies to pen, armor thickness and view range. Only when you win a battle and achieve the multiplier will the "in-battle" specs match the specs on the equipment page. Furthermore, WOTB matchmaking then attempts to group all the tanks that have not achieved the multipliers onto the same team. So for another example let's say you have 2 teams (14 players) who are all playing with the same tank, 7 players have achieved the multipliers and 7 players who have not. The 7 players who have not achieved the multipliers will be on the same team and will be playing with a handicap.

We've all had battles where we shoot a lightly armored tank in the side at close range with a high penetration heavy and it bounces, believe me that IS NOT a coincidence. 

If you are someone who goes through all your tanks just to try and get the multipliers then your winrate will suffer. My advice to increase your WR is to pick 5 or 6 tanks you play well with and play with those tanks all the time and forget about the multipliers. 

A new thread would likely have served you better since you bring us news of a dynamic of which most of us have probably not heard. Oh, and could you provide some source for this please?

{¡¡¡}   Community Pledge Signer   {¡¡¡}

YouTube Channel

BlitzStars Profile

TonnerreCadien #445 Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:23 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44118 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostChad_Mowrey, on 26 November 2018 - 02:00 PM, said:

I'm with WouldChip on this one - a source would be great. I've never read this^^^^^^  anywhere, but it does have a ring of truth to it, despite the fact that it makes no sense to me at all. The ring of truth is that I feel like I often have trouble making the multiplier in a tank, and it does seem easier once I've done it. But this would be a weird method for WG to use in the MM, to say the least.

In related news, I think my poem from a year ago holds up! Lol. I'd forgotten about it....

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

BorisBaddenov #446 Posted 27 November 2018 - 12:11 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 23176 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostChad_Mowrey, on 26 November 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

I dont believe this for a second.

Show your source.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users