Jump to content


Tournaments cancelled for the future


  • Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

CC_Sly #61 Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:41 AM

    Community Lead

  • Administrator
  • 3087 battles
  • 1,441
  • [WGA]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2015

UPDATE II

 

Alright so I am back from travelling and there has been no response to my inquiries into getting the data. So I will have to do this manually.

What this means is that I will have to go by username, if you have changed your username since the tournament you will not receive prizing through this method and will have to submit a ticket. 

 

In the ticket state the tournament name, date, and tier. State your old username and when you changed it. From there you will be compensated.

 

Compensation will be 2nd place prizing for the tier you entered in. 

 

EXAMPLES:

  1. Team entered into 1 5-6 Tournament 
    • They get 2nd place prizing once
  2. Team entered into both 5-6 Tournaments
    • They get 2nd place prizing once
  3. Team entered into one 5-6 and one 7-8 Tournament
    • They will get 2nd place prizing for 5-6 and second place prizing for 7-8

 

I know this is not ideal - but it is the best solution I can give you given what I have. As far as timing my goal is to have this complete by the end of today.

 

  

 


FORMER

  Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

   Forum Rules - EULA TOS

   Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

 


Slackman01 #62 Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:58 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8505 battles
  • 11
  • [ACER_]
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

Hello CC_Sly, 

Why in your example are those who entered into 2 tournaments in example # 3 going receive compensation twice but those who entered 2 tournaments in example # 2 only going receive compensation once?

 

How is that correct?

 

I entered 2 tournaments for tier V-VI ( May 31st and June 2nd) and you are telling me I am only entitled to compensation for 1?

 

You are saying someone who entered a tier V-VI tournament on 1 date and then the VII-VIII on the next date is entitled to twice as much compensation as I am?

 

Sincerely, Slackman01

 

 

 

 



CC_Sly #63 Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:03 AM

    Community Lead

  • Administrator
  • 3087 battles
  • 1,441
  • [WGA]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2015

View PostSlackman01, on 19 June 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

Hello CC_Sly, 

Why in your example are those who entered into 2 tournaments in example # 3 going receive compensation twice but those who entered 2 tournaments in example # 2 only going receive compensation once?

 

How is that correct?

 

I entered 2 tournaments for tier V-VI ( May 31st and June 2nd) and you are telling me I am only entitled to compensation for 1?

 

You are saying someone who entered a tier V-VI tournament on 1 date and then the VII-VIII on the next date is entitled to twice as much compensation as I am?

 

Sincerely, Slackman01

 

View PostCC_Sly, on 19 June 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

I know this is not ideal - but it is the best solution I can give you given what I have.


FORMER

  Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

   Forum Rules - EULA TOS

   Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

 


xxblitzburghxx #64 Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:26 AM

    Away From Keyboard

  • Players
  • 59360 battles
  • 59
  • [FS]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2015

Up your game bro.... quit clubbing seals in the lower tiers and man up...

 

BTW C.C thanks for doing all you could regarding this... my clan and myself are very appreciative of the compensation. Considering WE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR IT *cough*cough

Thanks again


Edited by xxblitzburghxx, 20 June 2017 - 01:30 AM.


mightymiddy #65 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:02 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10212 battles
  • 74
  • [ALL4J]
  • Member since:
    09-16-2016

View Postxxblitzburghxx, on 20 June 2017 - 01:26 AM, said:

Up your game bro.... quit clubbing seals in the lower tiers and man up...

 

BTW C.C thanks for doing all you could regarding this... my clan and myself are very appreciative of the compensation. Considering WE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR IT *cough*cough

Thanks again

 

What or who are you talking about?  What do u mean we didn't have anything to do for it??  You most likely were not a captain for these tournaments.  I along with Slackman had 2 full teams of 9 commited folks in multiple tournaments that had to rearrange their schedules to be available to play.  Then multiple times we are ready to roll and when registration closed the brackets and tourney crashed.   We should be compensated for ppl making a commitment to play and wargaming tournament folks cannot figure out the issue nor find who were on these teams for each tourney.

 

Slackman makes a very good point we both had teams ready to go each night and to ONLY compensate for 1 is not right.  But then allow double compensation for a t6 and t8 is not right either....they should be compensated for 1 or we should be compensated for both.

 

My team is appreciative of your hard work cc_sly but it is not our fault that the system crashed and you cannot see the teams in full detail to be compensated appropriately.  If u did see this info then there would be no questions and we would get full comp.....but please understand this also appears that wargaming seems to be skirting the issue of compensation just to put this topic to rest.

 

Also how do we know which tourney date and team is being compensated since my teams were different for each t6 tourney?  I have t6 tourney team members that have not been compensated yet?  What am i suppose to tell them?

 

The real question is when will the tournaments be back in good working order???


Edited by mightymiddy, 20 June 2017 - 02:15 AM.


EvilPixy #66 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:06 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 14885 battles
  • 20
  • [ACES_]
  • Member since:
    09-19-2016

Credits where credits are due!

 

Awesome job Sly and thanks for following this through when it would have been easy to say it is just too difficult. Much appreciated. 



Randimoon #67 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:17 AM

    501 Family Executioner

  • Players
  • 17551 battles
  • 135
  • [ST2RM]
  • Member since:
    07-29-2015
Much appreciated, ty Sly. Hopefully things can be worked out soon. Also hope the travelling was fun!

Grinding: AMX 50 100, AMX 38, Jackson, T49

Forgetting About Stats & Playing For Community and Fun


_Pandageddon #68 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:42 AM

    Tunnels Concep

  • Players
  • 26328 battles
  • 1,332
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014

People always find ways to complain about things...even when it's free and they are receiving it without doing anything. Sad.

 

Thanks for the compensation Sly! (:


 

 WoTBStars - BlitzStars  


RoadKutter #69 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:43 AM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 21466 battles
  • 2,814
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014
So are we also getting refund from the tickets like that did on Asia server? 

                         

If you give a man fire, he will be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

 

                

                                                                  


Dreadnoghtus #70 Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:04 AM

    Russian Sealclubber

  • Players
  • 25319 battles
  • 1,053
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015
Thank you sly , i love you

 /img

I   hAvE nO iDeA wHaT i'M dOiNg

xxblitzburghxx #71 Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:14 AM

    Away From Keyboard

  • Players
  • 59360 battles
  • 59
  • [FS]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2015

View Postmightymiddy, on 20 June 2017 - 02:02 AM, said:

 

What or who are you talking about?  What do u mean we didn't have anything to do for it??  You most likely were not a captain for these tournaments.  I along with Slackman had 2 full teams of 9 commited folks in multiple tournaments that had to rearrange their schedules to be available to play.  Then multiple times we are ready to roll and when registration closed the brackets and tourney crashed.   We should be compensated for ppl making a commitment to play and wargaming tournament folks cannot figure out the issue nor find who were on these teams for each tourney.

 

Slackman makes a very good point we both had teams ready to go each night and to ONLY compensate for 1 is not right.  But then allow double compensation for a t6 and t8 is not right either....they should be compensated for 1 or we should be compensated for both.

 

My team is appreciative of your hard work cc_sly but it is not our fault that the system crashed and you cannot see the teams in full detail to be compensated appropriately.  If u did see this info then there would be no questions and we would get full comp.....but please understand this also appears that wargaming seems to be skirting the issue of compensation just to put this topic to rest.

 

Also how do we know which tourney date and team is being compensated since my teams were different for each t6 tourney?  I have t6 tourney team members that have not been compensated yet?  What am i suppose to tell them?

 

The real question is when will the tournaments be back in good working order???

Ok I see, so folks rearranging their schedules entitles you to more compensation. I've been the captain, I know it takes a lot out of you to recruit dependable members, and remind them over and over to be there. Look I get it, but that's the hat you put on when you start your clans team.  Don't act like others in your clan wouldn't love to be captain because there is always someone who thinks they can do it better than you. You chose to be captain you chose to be in charge and you were compensated for it. What more do you want? Should captains get compensated more than their teams? I don't get where your going with this. 

 

It it doesn't matter what Slackman says about having both teams ready on both nights. First of all you can only  participate in one tournament a night. You can't  be in both. Do you want compensation for four tournaments? As CC already stated above, depending on which tier tournament YOU were registered for, that's how the compensation will play out. And I agree that you should be compensated more for participating in the tier 8 tournaments. I was registered for tier 6 the first night and tier 8 the second night and was compensated for both. I'm curious to know what you were compensated for?


Edited by xxblitzburghxx, 20 June 2017 - 03:28 AM.


redmanm #72 Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:44 AM

    Vader's Fist

  • Players
  • 16902 battles
  • 350
  • [501ST]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2014
Thanks for keeping us updated Sly!

 

#betaproud


Slackman01 #73 Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:46 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8505 battles
  • 11
  • [ACER_]
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View Postxxblitzburghxx, on 20 June 2017 - 01:26 AM, said:

Up your game bro.... quit clubbing seals in the lower tiers and man up...

 

BTW C.C thanks for doing all you could regarding this... my clan and myself are very appreciative of the compensation. Considering WE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR IT *cough*cough

Thanks again

 

​Well xxblitzburghxx  maybe you should man up yourself by telling the truth.

 

You were registered for the tier V-VI team on Jun 2nd (the very thing you took me to task for by telling me to stop clubbing seals in the lower tiers) and if I had been playing for 2 years like you (instead of the 5 months I have been) and if I had 52000 battles under my belt like you do (instead of the 6000 I have played) I would certainly be entering tournaments in the upper tiers.

 

In addition you have never been a team Captain (unlike myself, I have been Captain of perhaps 10 tournaments) so the "We didn't have to do anything for it ...." only applies to you. You didn't do anything for it. Nothing at all except troll the forums spreading your lies.

 

Slackman01



Slackman01 #74 Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:57 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8505 battles
  • 11
  • [ACER_]
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

No one is asking to receive compensation for 4 tournaments. Just the tournaments we were registered for. I and others were registered for both dates...that is 2 not 4.



xxblitzburghxx #75 Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:38 AM

    Away From Keyboard

  • Players
  • 59360 battles
  • 59
  • [FS]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2015
So what are you looking for here really? Let's look at this. For the second tier 6 tournament you are wanting 100 gold, 100k credits and the boosters. Not much of a haul there bro. Definitely not something to get upset about. In a bad E100 battle I can spend 80k credits so I don't really think it's the compensation that you guys are looking for. It's more the recognition of the time that you wasted. I get that. It's very disappointing to have everything lined up only for the tournament to not happen. However, I think that we should just be happy with what we got and not get all bent out of shape over basically nothing.

P.S. My 52k battles proves that I have earned every tank in my garage, every credit in my bank, and I've earned the right to speak my mind on this forum about whatever the %5*$ I want

mightymiddy #76 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:39 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10212 battles
  • 74
  • [ALL4J]
  • Member since:
    09-16-2016

View Post_Pandageddon, on 20 June 2017 - 02:42 AM, said:

People always find ways to complain about things...even when it's free and they are receiving it without doing anything. Sad.

 

Thanks for the compensation Sly! (:

 

Please wake up and smell the roses.  No one is complaining we are stating facts.  Think about it...if u were captain and had 2 t6 FULL teams of 9 ready to go on 5/31 and 6/2 and you ONLY get comp for 1 tourney even though you were on BOTH teams compared to u being on the same team for BOTH t6 on 5/31 and t8 6/2 then you get comp for BOTH nights???

 

Bottom line is you are still 1 person that technically was on 2 TEAMS  despite the tier and ONLY get double comp if the tiers were different?  Please show me the logic behind that?  I am not talking about the amount of comp but more specifically double comp.



mightymiddy #77 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10212 battles
  • 74
  • [ALL4J]
  • Member since:
    09-16-2016

View Postxxblitzburghxx, on 20 June 2017 - 03:14 AM, said:

Block Quote

Don't act like others in your clan wouldn't love to be captain because there is always someone who thinks they can do it better than you. You chose to be captain you chose to be in charge and you were compensated for it. What more do you want? Should captains get compensated more than their teams? I don't get where your going with this. 

 

I can tell you others do not want to be captain because they dont want the responsibility that a captain has.  I have been on teams in the past that captain never registered the team or was not on frequently enough to provide timely updates if something changes....that is very frustrating when you let the team down....ppl that have been waiting all day to play.  I am not asking for more comp as a captain....a captain would never to do that. But i am asking for fair comp.   If i had players ready to go for BOTH t6 tournies then each player should be comp for BOTH......not just if you happened to be in different tiers on those days.  Where is the logic in that thought process?

 

 

Block Quote

It it doesn't matter what Slackman says about having both teams ready on both nights. First of all you can only  participate in one tournament a night. You can't  be in both.

 

Yes it does matter what Slackman said because we are both stating facts and have proof to back up our claims.  Yes i know you can only particiapate in 1 tourney a night.  The point is if i had a player on BOTH t6 teams on 5/31 and 6/2 and another player on t6 5/31 and t8 6/2....then why does they 2nd player get more comp than the first player? That same individual was registered for 2 tournirs despite the tier.  Please explain the logic?

 

Block Quote

And I agree that you should be compensated more for participating in the tier 8 tournaments. I was registered for tier 6 the first night and tier 8 the second night and was compensated for both. I'm curious to know what you were compensated for?

 

We are not concerned about the amount of comp of t 6 vs t8.  We are concerned about players who were registered for BOTH tournies in question and only getting comp for one.  I was captain of BOTH t6 teams and got comp for only 1 t6 tourney.  I have had several players on BOTH of my t6 teams only get comp for one.  We can but dont play in t8.

 

 



mightymiddy #78 Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:17 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10212 battles
  • 74
  • [ALL4J]
  • Member since:
    09-16-2016

View Postxxblitzburghxx, on 20 June 2017 - 04:38 AM, said:

Block Quote

So what are you looking for here really? Let's look at this. For the second tier 6 tournament you are wanting 100 gold, 100k credits and the boosters. Not much of a haul there bro.

 

We are looking for wargaming to fairly treat players that have committed their time.  Yes 100 Gold and 100,000 Silver is alot for those that do not play t9 or t10 as it helps players at the lower tiers that are builiding their bank.  You most likely have a Fort Knox after 52,000 games and playing for 2 years....you probably owned every tank in the game.  Please keep in mind that many players dont have 2yrs of experience.....just think when you had a few 1000 games in....i am sure you to would love to 100 Gold and 100,000 Silver.  I persoanlly would rather have 100,000 spare parts as those are the rate limiting steps to equip tanks.

 

Block Quote

However, I think that we should just be happy with what we got and not get all bent out of shape over basically nothing.

 

Please dont get us wrong we are happy that cc_Sly is trying to do the right thing in order to keep this game alive and not lose interest.  But it is the concept and logic on who gets comp that we are questioning.  I am not sure how old you are but in life as you get older you have to stand up for what i believe and fight for what is right.  Sometimes you win andnother times you lose....but if you are not persistant then majority of times you lose.
 

Block Quote

P.S. My 52k battles proves that I have earned every tank in my garage, every credit in my bank, and I've earned the right to speak my mind on this forum about whatever the %5*$ I want

 

Yes....that is quite impressive.  However, that does not give you the right to be arogant and belittle others that are trying to make a stand for their teams.  Everyone as their right to speak their mind on this forum....but please make sure you have logic to back up what you are saying.

 

 



xxblitzburghxx #79 Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

    Away From Keyboard

  • Players
  • 59360 battles
  • 59
  • [FS]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2015
"I know this is not ideal - but it is the best solution I can give you given what I have. As far as timing my goal is to have this complete by the end of today."

Look I'm not trying to be arrogant or belittle the grind of being in lower tiers but I think C.C. summed it up perfectly in his post. I admit it is not ideal but, as he states, this is the best solution that he can give with what he has. I don't know how old you are but one thing I've learned throughout my years is that life is not always fair. I apologize if I came off abrasive towards any of you as that was not my intent. All I was trying to point out was that this is the compensation, take it or leave it.

mightymiddy #80 Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10212 battles
  • 74
  • [ALL4J]
  • Member since:
    09-16-2016

View Postxxblitzburghxx, on 20 June 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

Block Quote

"I know this is not ideal - but it is the best solution I can give you given what I have. As far as timing my goal is to have this complete by the end of today."

 

Yes i agree it is not ideal and am sure everyone that cares is truely appreciative on how cc_Sly works against the powers that be.  But i circle back to the logic piece as stated above....those 2 scenarios are not alike for the same end result.
 

Block Quote

Look I'm not trying to be arrogant or belittle the grind of being in lower tiers but I think C.C. summed it up perfectly in his post

 

Please understand that it does appear that way even though you did not mean it.  People choose what tier they enjoy the most for many reasons.

 

. I admit it is not ideal but, as he states, this is the best solution that he can give with what he has.

Block Quote

I don't know how old you are but one thing I've learned throughout my years is that life is not always fair.

 

Put it this way i have been around for awhile and i completely agree with you 110% life is not always fair but also know you have to stand up for what you believe to right.  There are 3 things you can do 1) accept it  2) reject it  3) or stand up for what is right.  You may not always win but if you never tried then that is your own fault.

 

Block Quote

I apologize if I came off abrasive towards any of you as that was not my intent. All I was trying to point out was that this is the compensation, take it or leave it.

 

I appreciate your sincerity and apology.  Make it a GREAT DAY!

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users