Being reported

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jonnyjohnson4_20 #1 Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:39 AM

Private

• Players
  • 802 battles
I'v been reported for provocative communication once which I did do but I been reported for "inactivity in battle" 6 times which I never recall doing my phone died before when in battle and I tried my best to get back on there and help my team but I was to late I wish that the employees at work of war tanks would fix this

sicily72 #2 Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 50012 battles
  • [DD]

View Postjonnyjohnson4_20, on 03 June 2017 - 12:39 AM, said:

I'v been reported for provocative communication once which I did do but I been reported for "inactivity in battle" 6 times which I never recall doing my phone died before when in battle and I tried my best to get back on there and help my team but I was to late I wish that the employees at work of war tanks would fix this

I think players are just using "inactivity in battle" as general option.   Honestly, I used "inactivity in battle"  if tank runs right in the middle of the enemy and gets killed in the first 20 seconds of the battle.   I think that is worse then AFK players as the enemy knows your a tank down 

jonnyjohnson4_20 #3 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:03 AM

Private

• Players
  • 802 battles
I understand what you mean but I usually stay in the back and pick off enemy's cause my tank is slow also for some reason the game got rid of my one polite player it got rid also of my provocative commiunication and it added unsporting conduct

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users