the mm isn't rigged, definitely! proof here!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

_OSIRIS #21 Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:53 PM

something

• Players
  • 21749 battles
  • [501DV]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

if battles are truly random, shouldn't almost everyone have a 50% winrate? 

Uh no. The team makeup is random. You are the only constant in the games. The gameplay will vary, ie bad shots, ammoracks, etc, but if you arent contributing more than the player average, then your winrate wont increase.  If you want your winrate to go up, you simply have to get better. 

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"  - Dave Barry

Stats: http://www.wotbstars...&geo=NA&lng=eng

SpartacusDiablo #22 Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 09:17 AM, said:

someone's going to put a hit out on Leonard Nemoy because of you.

It's Nimoy. N-i-m-o-y.  

Bad at the game. ✓

Bad at spelling. ✓

Bad at the forum. ✓

Bad at trolling. ✓

Must suck to be you.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

_OSIRIS #23 Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

something

• Players
  • 21749 battles
  • [501DV]
I just saw your stats and they are slightly better than "average" over the last thirty days. You have to do better though if you want your winrate to keep going up. Your damage ratio appears to be pretty low. I'd try and hang back a little more and stay alive a little longer. Little things like that make a big difference.

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"  - Dave Barry

Stats: http://www.wotbstars...&geo=NA&lng=eng

BobboEvans #24 Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 36010 battles
  • [501AU]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

not specifically me dumb [edited], you don't have the ability to see the nuance in the post. the special Olympics wants you to try out. jesus the stupid is thick

Do you have something against the Special Olympics?  Is there a language we can use where you sound smart and I sound dumb?  That might help this debate sway your way and I REALLLLY want to see you succeed at something.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

BorisBaddenov #25 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:00 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 17707 battles
  • [ST2RM]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 06:41 AM, said:

well if you were on the bad side of the mm, and play for free, and selling tanks and equipment for one more battle, then it's time to spend. can't complete missions because of bad gameplay? if you want that tank, gold time $! Jesus Boris are you obtuse, my dog could have guessed that one. get a job and buy some Pringles, paint chips aren't snack food!

I'm obtuse?

I asked a simple question - and this is the response you give me?

Please - explain how the MM is rigged?  Rigged to do what exactly?   

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

_warL0rd_ #26 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26006 battles
If you are playing the game thinking that the red team is always beating you, the trick is...... you have to BECOME the red team.

ShadowReaper1151 #27 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]
that's funny, it was a serious post until you and your troll buddies showed up. you still haven't answered any serious questions. ya, my wn8 is above average, yes my stats are climbing, yes my wr is 50 some percent this month. I didn't see an ear on there. if there is it probably climbed to. now please remove your avatar before someone hurts Mr Nemoy because of you. I get doosh chills when you show up. let me guess your not at work because you work second shift at whopper world. D.B.

Mike_Havel #28 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7237 battles
  • [DRSI4]
You start a thread and are the first one to start throwing insults at people, when they don't agree with you. You need you calm down little kid.
DRSI4

SpartacusDiablo #29 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 10:06 AM, said:

that's funny, it was a serious post until you and your troll buddies showed up. you still haven't answered any serious questions. ya, my wn8 is above average, yes my stats are climbing, yes my wr is 50 some percent this month. I didn't see an ear on there. if there is it probably climbed to. now please remove your avatar before someone hurts Mr Nemoy because of you. I get doosh chills when you show up. let me guess your not at work because you work second shift at whopper world. D.B.

It was never a serious post. None of your posts are. They are thinly veiled troll posts. Once you are called out on the fact that your problem in the game is YOU, your next course of action is you insult those who are intellectually superior to you. It's like arguing with a small child. You really don't understand how shockingly little you bring to the discussion.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ShadowReaper1151 #30 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 06 June 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

I'm obtuse?

spend money dumb [edited]! MONEY! M O N E Y ! is it clear now?Money, money, money, money! clear? a sample of the mm not being completely random, is the honeymoon period after you get a new tank. I'm not a programmer, and I don't work at wargaming, so I don't know the exact logistics of it. I hoped you could have guessed all that with the information given, and the givens, like I don't work for wargaming so I don't know for a straight fact how it works. if this isn't a clear answer, hang it up dude, you'll never get beyond wotb, and taco bell in your life. I pray that you don't breed. usually parents eat their young when it come to mistakes like you. anything constructive? anybody? with an IQ above 60? please, this is just getting painful now.

SpartacusDiablo #31 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

spend money dumb [edited]! MONEY! M O N E Y ! is it clear now?Money, money, money, money! clear? a sample of the mm not being completely random, is the honeymoon period after you get a new tank. I'm not a programmer, and I don't work at wargaming, so I don't know the exact logistics of it. I hoped you could have guessed all that with the information given, and the givens, like I don't work for wargaming so I don't know for a straight fact how it works. if this isn't a clear answer, hang it up dude, you'll never get beyond wotb, and taco bell in your life. I pray that you don't breed. usually parents eat their young when it come to mistakes like you. anything constructive? anybody? with an IQ above 60? please, this is just getting painful now.

I haven't spent a dollar in over 3,000 games and I'm doing fine. Please explain.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ShadowReaper1151 #32 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:18 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 06 June 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

It was never a serious post. None of your posts are. They are thinly veiled troll posts. Once you are called out on the fact that your problem in the game is YOU, your next course of action is you insult those who are intellectually superior to you. It's like arguing with a small child. You really don't understand how shockingly little you bring to the discussion.

I have never seen 1 single post by you that's been constructive or supporting to any topic. maybe somewhere there's on for you and your band of fairy friends.

_OSIRIS #33 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:19 PM

something

• Players
  • 21749 battles
  • [501DV]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 06 June 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

I'm obtuse?

I can absolutely guarantee Boris has a better job than you. 

SpartacusDiablo #34 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

I have never seen 1 single post by you that's been constructive or supporting to any topic. maybe somewhere there's on for you and your band of fairy friends.

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Let's add this to the list.

Failed at forum stalking ✓

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

BobboEvans #35 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 36010 battles
  • [501AU]
Pasxd or whatever his name is doesn't spend money.  His 30 day WR is 70%.  How do you explain that?  I don't spend money and I do better than you... how do you explain that?  I don't care to track the win rates of my team and my opponents because I know I will get good and bad runs.  I'm the only constant on my team so I focus on my own game skills.

Again... why would MM go against you and not me or Pasxd or any other player who plays on the cheap?

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

SpartacusDiablo #36 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostBobboEvans, on 06 June 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

Pasxd or whatever his name is doesn't spend money. His 30 day WR is 70%. How do you explain that? I don't spend money and I do better than you... how do you explain that? I don't care to track the win rates of my team and my opponents because I know I will get good and bad runs. I'm the only constant on my team so I focus on my own game skills.

Again... why would MM go against you and not me or Pasxd or any other player who plays on the cheap?

^^^^^

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ShadowReaper1151 #37 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:23 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 06 June 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

I haven't spent a dollar in over 3,000 games and I'm doing fine. Please explain.

well you should say thank you you ungrateful twit. me and paying customers pay for your tanks, and these forums. yes I paid a small fraction of your tanks and for your ability to never add anything intelligent. your on tank welfare you leech! your basically a homeless bum in the wargaming community. get a job, seriously. you know Leonard Nemy can sue you when someone breaks his legs by someone that thought he was you. we need a petition to keep Leonard Nemoy safe.

ShadowReaper1151 #38 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View Post_OSIRIS, on 06 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

I can absolutely guarantee Boris has a better job than you. 

I don't have a job, I have a business, I give people like boris jobs.

SpartacusDiablo #39 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

well you should say thank you you ungrateful twit. me and paying customers pay for your tanks, and these forums. yes I paid a small fraction of your tanks and for your ability to never add anything intelligent. your on tank welfare you leech! your basically a homeless bum in the wargaming community. get a job, seriously. you know Leonard Nemy can sue you when someone breaks his legs by someone that thought he was you. we need a petition to keep Leonard Nemoy safe.

Spend more. It's obviously not working.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ShadowReaper1151 #40 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:28 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View PostBobboEvans, on 06 June 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

I can't understand the previous posts that has some serious inquiries, because there are no pictures.

yep that sums it up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users