the mm isn't rigged, definitely! proof here!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

BorisBaddenov #41 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:28 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 17707 battles
  • [ST2RM]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 07:23 AM, said:

well you should say thank you you ungrateful twit. me and paying customers pay for your tanks, and these forums. yes I paid a small fraction of your tanks and for your ability to never add anything intelligent. your on tank welfare you leech! your basically a homeless bum in the wargaming community. get a job, seriously. you know Leonard Nemy can sue you when someone breaks his legs by someone that thought he was you. we need a petition to keep Leonard Nemoy safe.

You call me obtuse - yet you seem to be unaware that Mr. Nimoy passed away in early 2015.

OH - -and what's with all the name calling and such?  Does it make you feel better to tell me that Taco Bell is as far as I'll go?

I want to point out to you Mr. Lawny, that not once in this thread have I said anything un-polite to you.  How about you just chill a bit :)

Relax - its a game.

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

ShadowReaper1151 #42 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:30 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 06 June 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

Spend more. It's obviously not working.

well you can't deny it. facts don't give a [edited]about what you think. now get off the streets you [edited]vagrent!

SpartacusDiablo #43 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]
For the record "I haven't spent a dollar in over 3,000 games" is not the same as I've never spent money on this game. I've put money in and supported the game as I see fit. The fact is I haven't put any money into the game in awhile now and continue to be doing fine.

If periodically putting money into the game is necessary to win then why am I still winning?

Let's add this to the list.

Bad at reading comprehension ✓

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ShadowReaper1151 #44 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:33 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 06 June 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

You call me obtuse - yet you seem to be unaware that Mr. Nimoy passed away in early 2015.

OH - -and what's with all the name calling and such?  Does it make you feel better to tell me that Taco Bell is as far as I'll go?

I want to point out to you Mr. Lawny, that not once in this thread have I said anything un-polite to you.  How about you just chill a bit :)

Relax - its a game.

Boris

can't deny it can you. well then, I guess it happened. someone thought Mr  Nemoy was him. I guess his death is on his hands isn't it. people probably per on Mr Nemoy grave because of him.

ShadowReaper1151 #45 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 06 June 2017 - 03:32 PM, said:

For the record "I haven't spent a dollar in over 3,000 games" is not the same as I've never spent money on this game. I've put money in and supported the game as I see fit. The fact is I haven't put any money into the game in awhile now and continue to be doing fine.

If periodically putting money into the game is necessary to win then why am I still winning?

Let's add this to the list.

Bad at reading comprehension ✓

your just like the bum at the wawa,  talking to himself and begging from people who support themselves.

_OSIRIS #46 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:37 PM

something

• Players
  • 21749 battles
  • [501DV]

I just wanted to show a rather funny post from OP himself. The irony is thick:

View Postlawny99, on 29 December 2016 - 01:49 PM, said:

If you become angry, you've already lost. How can you win the battle on the field if you can't win the battle in your mind?

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"  - Dave Barry

Stats: http://www.wotbstars...&geo=NA&lng=eng

SpartacusDiablo #47 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

your just like the bum at the wawa,  talking to himself and begging from people who support themselves.

You can't answer my question can you?

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

_OSIRIS #48 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

something

• Players
  • 21749 battles
  • [501DV]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 11:24 AM, said:

I don't have a job, I have a business, I give people like boris jobs.

What type of business?

BorisBaddenov #49 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:39 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 17707 battles
  • [ST2RM]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 06 June 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

You can't answer my question can you?

He wont answer any of our questions.  

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

ShadowReaper1151 #50 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]
I actually have better things to do than feed trolls. bbl to see if anyone can bring anything to the table that's related to the topic. (that's intelligent, so really that removes pretty much everyone above this post.) thanks for letting display my quick quit and humor. insult though, that's easy, Helen Keller can see that.

SpartacusDiablo #51 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 10:39 AM, said:

I actually have better things to do than feed trolls. bbl to see if anyone can bring anything to the table that's related to the topic. (that's intelligent, so really that removes pretty much everyone above this post.) thanks for letting display my quick quit and humor. insult though, that's easy, Helen Keller can see that.

You've posted above this post...

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ShadowReaper1151 #52 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]
maybe you platoon a lot, maybe you and your friends all hit the battle button at the same time to get 3 of you in a battle. there is all sorts of dirty [edited]stat players do. probably a lot of things I don't even know about yet.

_OSIRIS #53 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

something

• Players
  • 21749 battles
  • [501DV]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 11:42 AM, said:

maybe you platoon a lot, maybe you and your friends all hit the battle button at the same time to get 3 of you in a battle. there is all sorts of dirty [edited]stat players do. probably a lot of things I don't even know about yet.

Or maybe you just suck at the game.

ShadowReaper1151 #54 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 06 June 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

You've posted above this post...

ya the stupid spreads when you show up. nice try at an insult though. I would say good job, but you don't have one! lol!

ShadowReaper1151 #55 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

you know what, your all the awesome  at this game.  everyone is good at something, thank God my gift isn't playing a free download cellular phone game I downloaded for free at the Google play store. if that's your redeeming quality in life, run with it..............

........ I guess? 

BorisBaddenov #56 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 17707 battles
  • [ST2RM]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 07:15 AM, said:

spend money dumb [edited]! MONEY! M O N E Y ! is it clear now?Money, money, money, money! clear? a sample of the mm not being completely random, is the honeymoon period after you get a new tank. I'm not a programmer, and I don't work at wargaming, so I don't know the exact logistics of it. I hoped you could have guessed all that with the information given, and the givens, like I don't work for wargaming so I don't know for a straight fact how it works. if this isn't a clear answer, hang it up dude, you'll never get beyond wotb, and taco bell in your life. I pray that you don't breed. usually parents eat their young when it come to mistakes like you. anything constructive? anybody? with an IQ above 60? please, this is just getting painful now.

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 07:24 AM, said:

I don't have a job, I have a business, I give people like boris jobs.

View Post_OSIRIS, on 06 June 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

What type of business?

That's a good question Osiris - and one that Lawny wont answer, so I'll give it a guess.

It has to be a pretty simple minded business.  Because he has described in the posts above the type of employees he gives jobs to.  They are folks with IQs below 60, and who will never get past a job at a fast-food place.  So I'm guessing that Mr. Lawny's business is probably something along the lines of a Garbage Collection Company, or maybe a Meat Packing place.   NOPE - Betcha it's a lawn-mowing company. (Lawny ? get it).  I had one of those when I was 15.

I've always been taught that to be successful in business it is best to hire the very smartest people you can find, and then get out of their way and let them do what they are good at.    Lawny's Lawn Care must be the exception that proves that rule.

Peace-

Boris

ShadowReaper1151 #57 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View Post_OSIRIS, on 06 June 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

Or maybe you just suck at the game.

read above free download cell phone game warrior. 

SpartacusDiablo #58 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postlawny99, on 06 June 2017 - 10:42 AM, said:

Let me help you out. Yes I platoon a bit. Around 10% career and 25% 30 day. I don't do any of those other things you've mentioned.

But here is the real secret...

Spoiler

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ShadowReaper1151 #59 Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [2S3XY]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 06 June 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

That's a good question Osiris - and one that Lawny wont answer, so I'll give it a guess.

It has to be a pretty simple minded business.  Because he has described in the posts above the type of employees he gives jobs to.  They are folks with IQs below 60, and who will never get past a job at a fast-food place.  So I'm guessing that Mr. Lawny's business is probably something along the lines of a Garbage Collection Company, or maybe a Meat Packing place.   NOPE - Betcha it's a lawn-mowing company. (Lawny ? get it).  I had one of those when I was 15.

I've always been taught that to be successful in business it is best to hire the very smartest people you can find, and then get out of their way and let them do what they are good at.    Lawny's Lawn Care must be the exception that proves that rule.

Peace-

Boris

sorry I missed that question. contracting, I do high end historical homes, mostly in queens village, and society hill. historical restoration, schluder bathrooms, fine imported paints from sweden (like schruder), hardwood, oak,maple, teak, mohogony, that kind of stuff. yes there better stuff out there than the home depot linoleum in your kitchen. it's the internet, so take it for what you will.

_OSIRIS #60 Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

something

• Players
  • 21749 battles
  • [501DV]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 06 June 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

Peace-

Boris

That's exactly what I was thinking :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users