Is it me or is profitability going down the toilet?

economy 3.9

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

anonym_Xd7eLwcbB8zv #1 Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:37 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
I'm not sure if it's me or if it's the game economy, but I keep having 1.5k+ damage games where I lose 1.5-15k credits on a win, with no premium ammo fired. I don't run prem acct before anyone asks.

dimzzy #2 Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39962 battles
  • [-1]

View PostKnight350, on 12 June 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

I'm not sure if it's me or if it's the game economy, but I keep having 1.5k+ damage games where I lose 1.5-15k credits on a win, with no premium ammo fired. I don't run prem acct before anyone asks.

I think you are not spotting the targets so income goes to more active players.

Blartch #3 Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:40 PM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 69032 battles
  • [BRSKT]
What tier?

1.5k is great at tiers 5-6.  Not so much at tier 9-10.

Kiser_Sosei #4 Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:52 PM

Who is Kiser Sosei?!?

• Players
  • 41271 battles
  • [III-C]
See update 2.8. The great economy nerf.

"MM may not be rigged but RNGesus only answers the prayers of one team."
My WOTB Youtube Channel.

https://www.blitzsta...com/Kiser_Sosei

_Kanye #5 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:02 PM

Hated For A Reason

• Players
  • 31996 battles
  • [BONA]
You don't run premium time? Barely doing damage? I assume no premiums? There's your issues
Android users hate Apple products cause they can't afford it

SpartacusDiablo #6 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:04 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 36072 battles
  • [III]

View PostBlartch, on 12 June 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

What tier?

1.5k is great at tiers 5-6. Not so much at tier 9-10.

^^^

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

WriterDude #7 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:08 PM

My Posts Are Forum Prammo

• Players
  • 29241 battles
  • [SCRAM]

View Postdimzzy, on 12 June 2017 - 12:40 PM, said:

I think you are not spotting the targets so income goes to more active players.

^^^ This - participate more on assist and spotting. Spot more red tanks. Shoot sprockets to pin red tanks in the open for your team.

Also, drop in some damage from closer in. I've noticed that in games where I deliver supporting fire from across the map, I barely earn even with Premium time. However, I'm credit-positive in almost every game.

Worthy of focus fire by SPUDX.  Potato Cred Link

"In Blitz, there's a certain value in expeditiously moving to the inevitable." -WriterDude

Ookla_the_Mok #8 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

VCR is Peak Tech

• Players
  • 29277 battles
  • [BRSKT]
More importantly, there are fewer tanks I want to buy/grind so silver has much less value as a currency. I see no difference in my credits +/- beyond they pile up as I play a reduced garage.

Secret Lair & Pawn Discord - Now 41% Bad Choices, 38% Creative Solutions, and 21% Chaos.
Alternatively you can check out
 [BRSKT]  

anonym_Xd7eLwcbB8zv #9 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostBlartch, on 12 June 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

What tier?

1.5k is great at tiers 5-6. Not so much at tier 9-10.

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 12 June 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

^^^

Tier VIII, in the Ru 251. I know it got a coeffecient buff and a repair costs decrease at some point but literally no credits come in and even on a win where I'm top of the team I still lose some cash. And I still don't fire premium shells.

Mr_BushyBeard #10 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:26 PM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13414 battles
  • [III-H]
While no statement I'm about to make should be construed as suggesting or recommending that any person commit an illegal act of any kind, you should realize that   The economy  's attitudes, opinions, and aspirations are forged by a desire to show a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter. You may be disappointed to hear that my concrete suggestions on how to have a little confab with him about his stuporous stratagems are sprinkled throughout this letter like raisins in a pudding, not grouped together in a single block of text at the end. This was a conscious decision I made based on the observation that The economy is an unfriendly four-flusher. Consequently, attempting to respond to his taunts with logic is futile. A more productive response is to observe that The economy has a long history of racial discrimination. I do not say that lightly. Remember, if we don't do something soon, there'll be no stopping The economy. To meet the challenges of this decisive hour we must discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic. That's the best way to spread the word that even when the facts don't fit, he sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that the peak of fashion is to alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations. Ceterum censeo, it does not require a Sherlock Holmes to prove that   The economy   ought to work with us, not against us.

Formerly “Augustus_Sohn”

anonym_Xd7eLwcbB8zv #11 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostAugustus_GoldNoob_Sohn, on 12 June 2017 - 12:26 PM, said:

While no statement I'm about to make should be construed as suggesting or recommending that any person commit an illegal act of any kind, you should realize that   The economy  's attitudes, opinions, and aspirations are forged by a desire to show a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter. You may be disappointed to hear that my concrete suggestions on how to have a little confab with him about his stuporous stratagems are sprinkled throughout this letter like raisins in a pudding, not grouped together in a single block of text at the end. This was a conscious decision I made based on the observation that The economy is an unfriendly four-flusher. Consequently, attempting to respond to his taunts with logic is futile. A more productive response is to observe that The economy has a long history of racial discrimination. I do not say that lightly. Remember, if we don't do something soon, there'll be no stopping The economy. To meet the challenges of this decisive hour we must discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic. That's the best way to spread the word that even when the facts don't fit, he sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that the peak of fashion is to alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations. Ceterum censeo, it does not require a Sherlock Holmes to prove that   The economy   ought to work with us, not against us.

Are you drunk? Jk, Jk. I agree, the economy should be working with us to help us make money, not against us by sucking credits out of our wallets and forcing us to sell tanks and buy gold to convert to credits and buy prem tanks. 

Mr_BushyBeard #12 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:37 PM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13414 battles
  • [III-H]
I have had enough of   Augustus G Sohn  ! Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that a good friend of mine once made an honest and accurate effort to connect Augustus's current campaign of national destruction with his previous attempts to impose a vast repressive apparatus of monolithic proportions on our daily lives. My friend's effort was totally and utterly based on fact. Nevertheless, when Augustus heard about it, he went after my friend, which is not too surprising given that Augustus acts as if he were King of the World. This hauteur is astonishing, staggering, and mind-boggling. Although I've reached the end of this letter, I'm not going to sit down. I'm not going to shut up. I'm only going to redouble my efforts to expose every mendacious practice of every mendacious agitator.

Formerly “Augustus_Sohn”

Money_mann____ #13 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12834 battles

What tanks, lots of them are pretty tame with the credit earnings in the first place ( tier 6/7 is where profitability starts to go down )

That being said its probably just you thinking that way.

Working as Intended, Comrade

Proud owner of the TOG II*

Mr_BushyBeard #14 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13414 battles
  • [III-H]

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

its a game. Let's have fun. 

Edited by Augustus_GoldNoob_Sohn, 12 June 2017 - 08:40 PM.

Formerly “Augustus_Sohn”

Chrismasterski #15 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13378 battles
If you can, get a tier 8 premium (I'd recommend the T34), they make alot of creds. Also, I'm not sure if the GuP tanks have premium credit making but if they do, well... get the kuro :P

_Crusader6_ #16 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:49 PM

St. Javelin: NLAW we Trust

• Players
  • 88180 battles
  • [III]
GuP don't make bank anymore 
I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 504 tanks in Garage:  517/519 Played Tanks Aced

376 extra garage slots too - lucky me. 

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

j0nn0 #17 Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:49 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 19834 battles
  • [XREGS]
No difference to me. Tier 9-10 is the same as always and the mid tiers are dependent upon how potato teams get and how long I can survive to kill reds. I'm making a profit regardless of tier either by pure credit earning or missions and breaking even.

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.

TheGreatAuk #18 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:37 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33976 battles
  • [HLYWD]
Profitability seems a bit higher to me, with less reason to shoot prammo.  

_Crusader6_ #19 Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

St. Javelin: NLAW we Trust

• Players
  • 88180 battles
  • [III]

View PostTheGreatAuk, on 13 June 2017 - 04:37 AM, said:

Profitability seems a bit higher to me, with less reason to shoot prammo.  

Bingo. 
I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 504 tanks in Garage:  517/519 Played Tanks Aced

376 extra garage slots too - lucky me. 

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

TigerBludt515 #20 Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:33 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 86790 battles
  • [D_1]

May. 5 at 4:09 PM

cctranscripts

Victor Kislyi just issued a filing suggesting it has sold all of its KongZhong Corporation conferencecalltranscripts.o... $KONG

EKATERINA DOLGOVA

•         Head of HR, CIS Married, 2 Children Moscow and London

Cyprus is a safe place. Short distances and low traffic—those who lived and drove in Moscow, London or any other big city will understand me! All-in-one—where else can you mountain ski in the morning and swim in the sea in the afternoon?

NEIL PETTITT

•         Development Director, Global Projects Married London, United Kingdom

MATIAS MYLLYRINNE

•         Head of Global Development Married, 2 ChildrenHelsinki, Finland

“Cyprus is as hot as the Philippines but not as humid. It’s smaller than London, and I spend fewer days having to dig my car out of the snow like in Finland. It’s family-friendly and great for outdoor activities on the beach or in the mountains.”

Official Site:Wargaming Homepage

Company Size: Large (About 2200 Employees)

Region(s): North America, Europe, Asia

Year Founded: 1998

Phone Number:+357 22 864444

Also tagged with economy, 3.9

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users